Chapter 11 : Walking on the beach

Marry to a Princess

Krystal's pov

 

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!! It's been a week since I married the llama king and it's freaking BORING!!!!!! What I do everyday?? I sleep, eat, read books, walk around and sleep again........ Are you serious?? Am I gonna be like this for the rest of my life?!!? While I was reading my book in the room, the llama walked in and interrupted me.

" Hi, princess.... " Aish, why is he still calling me princess??

" ....... " I decided to ignore him and continued reading my book.

" Oh, you busy? Sorry for disturbing you... I just wanted to ask you if you wanna go to some places with me. Well, since you're busy, I think.... "

" Where???!! " I shouted before he could even continue his sentence.

" Eh?? Oh!! I just wanna go to the beach with you since I'm free today. If you don't want to, its okay."

" Let's go then. " I stood up and walked to the door. 

" Huh?"

" Aren't we going to the beach?? You llama. "

" Oh!!! Yes, yes..... " I saw the llama smiling dorkily. When we arrived the beach, it was really beautiful. I've never been to a beach since my kingdom is a landlocked kingdom. 

" It's really beautiful... " I muttered while sitting on the beach watching the sunset.

" Yeah..." He said while staring at me which made me a little uncomfortable. Ba-thump.. ba- thump... Here it goes again, what's happening to me nowadays?

" Escuse me? Can you stop staring at me? You're creeping me out." I said while glaring at him.

" Eh? S-s-sorry... " He said while turning his head to the front and I saw his face turning slightly reddish. I wonder if it's the reflection of the sunset?....

" Shall we walk around?? " He asked as he stood up and adjusted his pants.

" Okay... " We walked around the beach and stayed silent. Well, I think it's kinda romantic walking on a beach with the person you love..... WAIT!??!! What the hell are you thinking??? You don't love him okay, Krystal?? Maybe..... Arghh, I don't know!!!! I began to slap myself and the llama asked me...

" Are you okay? Why are you slapping yourself??? "

" E-eh? I'm fine... Just a little cold so I'm slaping myself to heat up a bit. Haha... " I laughed akwardly.

" Hahaha... Are you serious?? Are you that cold?? " He said as he took out his coat and gave it to me. 

" Huh? Aren't you cold?? "

" I-I-I'm f-fine. " He said while smiling dorkily but I saw his teeth chattering.

" It's okay. " I gave him back his coat.

" I-I'm re-really fine!! " He said stuttered.

" I command you to wear the coat!!! Now!! "

" O-oka-y p-p-princess." After he wore his coat, we continued walking around the beach. Geez, I am really cold now..... 

" Ahh!! " I shouted as I felt the llama back hugging me while wrapping me with his coat from the back.

" W-what are you doing? " Ba-thump... Ba-thump....

"  E-erm, I keeping you w-warm... Y'know, it's warmer like this right? "

" F-f-fine.... " I felt my face heating up, now I'm super hot!!! We continued walking with that arkward position and stayed quiet the whole time. I honestly felt his heart beating as fast as mine.....

 

 

 

 

I think I'm in love with him now....... Maybe? ARGH!!!! I don't know!!!!

 

 

 

Amber's pov

 

Geez, what am I doing. I saw her squeezing herself with her hands and supposed that she was cold. So without thinking, I hugged her and wrapped my coat from the back. I felt my heart beating REALLY fast and I hope she didn't notice it. When we went home, I took a shower after she finished showering. When I walked out the bathroom, I saw her lying on the bed reading her book. Damn, she's so y with her hair wet. When I was about to walk to the couch, she asked me.

" Where are you going?? "  She asked without looking at me.

" Eh?!? I'm going to sleep...." 

" Then why are you going there? " 

" What do you mean?? " Woah, so now I'm not even allowed to sleep on the couch??

" Your bed is here, so why are you sleeping on the couch? " She said while patting on the empty space of the bed next to her.

" Eh!?! Pardon?!? "

" I'm not gonna repeat this twice.... Night." She said whille switching off the bedside light.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Huh?!? Why is she so nice out of a sudden. Ba-thump..... Ba-thump......