Chapter 18 : The end of King Jung

Marry to a Princess

Amber’s pov

 

“ Llama!! Wake up now, it almost 10!!  “ I woke up when I heard my princess calling me. 

“ Yes princess? “

“ Let’s go to the village outside the castle, it’ll be fun!! “ Princess said while messing with my bed hair.

“ Are you sure? Have you asked your father about this? “

“ No, he wouldn’t let. Let’s secretly go out, it will be just a while anyway. “

“ Alright, but not too long. “

“ Fine… “ She pouted and I giggled at her cuteness.

We dressed up as commoners and sneaked out the castle. When we finally went out, I observed the village. It's really different compared to my kingdom, it's much more larger and there are more people. It was really fun and luckily I brought enough money because this princess sure likes shopping really much. After she finished buying her things, we decided to go back to the castle.

“ I’ll surely miss this place. “ I said while walking to the castle while holding my princess’s hand.

“ Yeah, don’t know when can I visit this place again…. “

“ We can always come here if you want to. I’m sure your father and sister will miss you if you don’t come home often. “

“ Not my father… He will not miss me since he hated me since birth. “

“ No, he loves you. Very much….. “ She seriously misunderstood her father.

“ No he don’t, I’m pretty sure about that. “

“ No, he does….  PRINCESS WATCH OUT!!?!! “ I pulled her away from an arrow which was just about to hit her.

“ W-w-what is this??!! “

“ RUN!?! “ I held her hand and began running and I noticed there were people chasing us. Seriously, why bad things always occurs when we are out of the castle. We hid behind a tree and I saw some guy running to the other direction.

“ Catch them, and kill the man, don't kill the woman. “ A guy demanded the men before going to the other direction.

“ Are you okay?? “ I whispered to Krystal who was shivering nonstop.

“ A-re th-they gone now? “ She stuttered.

“ I think so, we better go now before they come back. “

“ I-I ca-can’t move now. My legs won’t function… “

“ I’ll carry you. Don’t worry princess, we’ll be alright. “

I gave her a piggyback ride and quickly ran to the castle. When we were about few hundred metres away from the castle, a few men surrounded us.

“ Remember me? “ Said the guy who seems to be the leader.

“ K-king Kai? “ Krystal’s eyes widened when she saw the guy. King Kai? So this is the one King Jung was talking about.

“ Since you aren’t mine, I’ll not let anyone else have you. “ Kai said with a smirk. “ Knights kill the man.” He demanded while pointing at me. When I was ready to fight with them, someone shouted.

“ STOP!?! Don’t you dare hurt my baby!!!! “ King Jung shouted with hundreds of knights behind him. “ Leave them or you’ll regret it!! “

“ King Jung? H-how you…. “ Kai was shocked when he saw King Jung.

“ You think I’m that stupid to not know you and your people were sneaking in my kingdom? Now leave and I’ll spare you and your troops lives. “

“ Fine. “ Kai waved his hand motioned his people to leave. “ But I’m not leaving without seeing him die!! “ He turned to me and took out his pistol crossbow and aimed at me.

“ Stop!!! “ Krystal shouted and stood infront of me.

“ Stay away!! Or I’ll shoot you too!! “

“ No!! If you’re going to kill him, kill me too!! “ Krystal threaten.

“ FINE!!! If that’s what you want!!! “ Kai said coldly while pulling the trigger.

“ No!! “ King Jung pushed me and Krystal away. He was shot on the back and fell on the ground. Yuri (my bodyguard) quickly caught Kai and King Jung’s knights defeated Kai’s people in just a few minutes.

“ Dad, don’t worry it’s going to be fine. “  Krystal cried loudly while King Jung caressing her check.

“ I love you a lot, my baby. I hope you know it. “

“ I love you too, dad. Please hold on. “

“ I’m glad, tell Jessica I love her….. “ King Jung  voice was heard for the last time before he fell into a deep deep sleep.

Everyone kneeled down and bowed. Sobs and gasps were heard…….