Chapter 19 : Meet the Hwangs

Marry to a Princess

Amber's pov

 

We went home after King Jung's funeral. Princess Jessica was elected as the new queen of Jungon Kingdom. I left Yuri (my personal bodyguard) with her to help and protect her since Yuri is a reliable person, I’m sure she can help Jessica. As for me and my princess, after we went back to Liudon Kingdom, we continued being lovey dovey….

“ Yah!?! “ I opened the door and saw my princess ALMOST .

“ S-sorry!! “ I quikly close the door and felt my face heating up.

“ You can come in now. “ I opened the door and smiled awkwardly at my princess. I saw her face turning red.

“ I-I’m sorry, you should have lock the door. “

“ Why do I need to lock the door if it’s only me and you? Well, we’ve been husband and wife for about 8 months now….. And the most we have done was French kiss… “

“ W-w-what? Y-you mean you want to…… “

“ Don’t you wanna have children with me?!? “ Krystal said which made me dumbfounded. S-she wants to have ch-children with me?? But…. we can’t……

“ E-erm, I want… but… “ I mumbled and Krystal raised her brow while looking at me confusingly.

“ But..... ? “

“ N-nothing!! I’m going now because Taeyeon is waiting for me in the guest room. Bye princess. “ I escaped to the guest room and found Taeyeon sitting on the couch waiting for me.

“ Yah, what took you so long?? Where’s the book I asked you to bring? “

“ S-sorry, I forgot…. “ I said while looking down.

“ What happened llama? “

“ Nothing.. It’s just.. Krystal wants to have children with me…. “

“ Huh?!?! Really?!? Wow, congrats. “

“ Don’t you remember that I can NEVER have babies with her??? “ I said while giving her an annoyed face.

“ What?? You haven’t told her your SECRET?? “

“ Well, I can’t seem to find a good time to talk to her about that… “

“ You really should llama, before she found out herself. “

“ Okay, I will… “

“ Sorry to interrupt, your majesty. “ AHH, it the stupid assistant of mine again. Why do he always interrupt me when Taeyeon and I are having serious conversation.

“ What is it this time? “ I asked with an annoyed tone.

“ King Hwang from Hwagyo Kingdom is here to see you, your majesty. “

“ Eh? I wonder why… “

I went to the meeting room and saw King Hwang, a fine young lady and my uncle sitting while discussing something. When they noticed me, they stood up and King Hwang introduced the young lady to me.

“ King Amber, I haven’t seen you for so long and now you have grown to be a fine man. This is my lovely daughter, Tiffany. “ He introduce while Tiffany bowed and I bowed slightly in return.

“ Your majesty, you might not know this but the former king (my dad) promised King Hwang that  they would one day marry their child to each other's. So, his majesty is now asking you to fulfil the promise they made few years ago. “ My uncle explained and I was quite confused.

“ I beg your pardon, do you mean… Princess Tiffany and I should marry each other? “

“ Yes, your majesty. “ My uncle nodded his head and I looked at King Hwang with a confused face.

“ But I’m married, King Hwang. “

“ Yes, I know. I don’t mind letting my daughter to be your second wife. “

“ I’m sorr…. “

“ We will discuss this tomorrow along with some other people's opinion, your majesty. “ My uncle cut in.

“ Alright, now please excuse me and my daughter. “ 

 Both King Hwang and Princess Tiffany left the room. I wanted to discuss the matter with my uncle but he walked away. What am I gonna do?? It’ll be a pain in the if I marry her. And…. Krystal will really kill me if she knows about this!!!