Chapter 1 : The promise

Marry to a Princess

" Don't let this kingdom fall into his hands "

" Don't worry, I will take care of everything." The 'prince' said while tears rolling down his cheeks.

" I know you can do this, I love you. " The king said before falling into an everlasting sleep leaving his beloved 'son' sitting beside his bed while holding his cold hands.

Flashback...

" Daddy, daddy.." shouted an innocent kid while running his way towards a middle–aged man.

" Yes Amber? "

" I am a boy right? "

" Huh? o-of c-c-course you are" 

" But this book said that boys should have this thing stuck between their legs, and I don't have it." Said the kid while pointing at his book.

" Cough...cough..." the man spilled his tea and causing the latter to laugh.

" It is because you aren't a boy." Said the man while thinking this is the right time to tell his 'son' the truth.

" Huh? But everyone called me a prince. Are'nt princes supposed to be boys?"

" Amber, I need you to understand what I am going to say next, eventhough you are just 8." He said sternly before he continued.

" I can't have another child because I am sick. I believe I can't live much longer, that's why I need you. I need you to be a boy, be a prince, and be a KING. I can never have your uncle, which is Prince Jordan to take over the kingdom. He is too unreliable and greedy, I fear that this kingdom will corrupt if it's in his hands. And I know you are a brilliant kid and I believe this kingdom will have a bright future if it's you who ruled it." The man said with a serious tone.

" Then I'll promise to be a good king and make this the best kingdom ever!! " 

" You promise? "

" Pinky promise!! "

The man chuckled as he entwined his last finger with the little kid's.

End of flashback....

" King Amber? " One of my loyal assistant brought me back to Earth.

" U-uh, what did you said? " 

" The parliament had suggested you to get married and these are some candidates they had chosen for you, king "

   .

   .

   .

   .

   .

" WHAT!?! " My jaw dropped after hearing what he had said.

'