Chapter 8 : Princess with her eating habbit

Marry to a Princess

 

 

Krystal's pov

 

I was surprised when he said that he wasn’t gonna bring back to the palace now. Instead he escaped with me. We went to a restaurant because I am super duper hungry!!!! I was eating happily before the dorky king interrupted me.

" Hey, princess.. " He whipered to me.

" WHAT? " I replied lazily while munching my food. I really like to eat y'know? I can eat about 10 people's food and it will be expensive being my husband or dad.

" I don't think I have enough money. What are we gonna do now? " 

" Huh?!? Aren't you a king? "

" Aish, my guards were holding the money for me..."

" ... Lets run away!!!!??! " I whispered while pointing at the entrance of the restaurant.

" Are you serious? What if they cought us ? " He shouted causing some other customer to look at us.

" They won't if you shut up!!! " I whispered to him and I shot him a deadly glare. 

"S-s-sorry.. " 

" Excuse me? Can you guys pay for the foods first? Sorry to interrupt...." Said a girl while looking at us. Aish, now see what you've done you llamaface king. 

" H-h-how m-much is i-it ???" That llama stuttered. Can he be any more obvious, seriously?

" Oh, it's 18000 Won, Sir. " Wow, did I eat that much?

" B-b-but I only have 10000 Won!!! " 

" Huh? Vic-umma!!!! " The girl called a lady, it's the owner of this restaurant I supposed? After the girl had explained about the situation to the lady, the lady decided to let us work at her restaurant to pay for the rest.

" I am Victoria, you two will be working here for a today and she will let you know what to do. " The lady said while pointing at the girl.

" Hi, I'm Sulli!!! " She said cheerfully and then explained to us about what we need to do. Our work today was to clean up the tables and to serve the customers. It was my first time working and it was seriously tiring. I never stopped working because there were so many customers here. About few hours later, the restaurant finally closed and I was too tired to move.

" You two can go now, " Victoria said while curving a smile. " You two helped a lot today. "

" I will missssss you, Ddudungie and M hyung. " Sulli said while hugging me and the llama. Now I'm woried about where we should go now.

" What's the matter? Why are you two still standing here? " Vic said while looking at us.

" W-w-well, we don't even have a penny with us.... " Amber said while scratching his nape.

" I see.... Would you mind staying at my house for a day or two then? " 

" Huh?!? Can we? " 

" Of course you can. " Vic said while me and the llama were jumping around cheering. We were so lucky to met someone like her. We went to her house, eventhough it wasn't big but it was comfortable. Only Sulli and Vic were staying in the house so there was one more room left. And now..... I need to share the room with the llama!!!!!!!!

 

Amber's pov

 

When they told me and princess that we need to share the room and the bed of course, I saw the princess's face changed. From a face of an angel to a face of a devil. And I could feel that the temperature of the surrounding dropped rapidly. Now, I seriously scared. I can't sleep on the floor y'know? I'm a king!!! How can you expect a king to sleep on the floor? Well, I had no choice but to share the bed with her tonight. 

" U-u-umh, you will not cross my line and I won't cross yours okay? " I said while she was staring at the bed.

" Yah!?! What are you doing? "

" S-sleeping? " I said while laying down on the queen sized bed.

" You are not gonna sleep here!?! Not with me!!! "

" Huh? Then where am I gonna sleep? "

" Outside!! On the floor or something!! "

" What? It's not fair!! Why won't you be the one who's sleeping on the floor? "

" Because I'm a PRINCESS!?! "

" And I'm the KING!!?!! 

" YAH!?!!! " She kicked me off the bed and I landed on the floor.

" Ouch!! It hurts.... You're gonna pay for this!!! " I trew a pillow and it landed on her face. 

" You!?! You're gonna die now!!! " She began to hit me with a pillow and I hit her back with another pillow. We had pillow fight for like a few hours and she fell asleep. She looks gorgeous when she's asleep. I gently her long and silky hair, and..... ba-thump ba-thump... Why is my heart beating so fast? No, I can't be in love with her, right? Before I could think any further, I felt sleepy and I closed my eyes......

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Next morning.....

Krystal's pov

 

What's this feeling? I felt something wrapping around my waist. When I opened my eyes..... I SAW THE LLAMA SLEEPING BESIDE ME AND HIS ARM WRAPPED AROUND MY WAIST!!!!!!!  May God bless you, because you're going to DIE NOW!!!!!??!!