Chapter 10 : Wedding ceremony

Marry to a Princess

 

Amber's pov

 

" Ouch, it hurts!!! Can't you be a little more gentle?? "

" Aish, fine... " Taeyeon said while putting on the bandage on my back. " Done!! "

" Thanks." I said before wearing my clothes.

" So, how are you and your princess? "

" Eh..?? " I blushed a little. " There's nothing going on between us. "

" Really? You obviously like her now.... So, when did you fell for her? " 

" Yah!?! I didn't fell for her okay? " I said while showing her my tongue. 

" Whatever.... By the way, who do you think the assassins were? 

" Well, I never really thought about it before... But I'm suspecting my uncle."

" Me too, you need to be more careful after this!! "

" I will.... "

After Taeyeon left, I thought about this whole incident. Well, it was really fun actually. And I can't get her off my mind....... Even if she loves me now, she will hate me if she found out my SECRET. So I better keep my distance with her. I CAN'T fall in love with her!!!! 

After that, we decided to held the wedding as fast as possible, and I never once see the princess after the incident…. I kinda misses her glare and cold aura….. Aish, why am I missing her now? I’m going to meet her tomorrow anyway……

 

 

Next day….

 

Still Amber's pov

 

Today.... is the day where Princess Krystal and I will officially be husband and wife.Well, I seriously nervous now!!!!! After changing into my fine tuxedo in the changing room, Tayeon suddenly walked in and congratulated me.

" You look handsome and congratulation!! "

" Thanks, haha... " I thanked her while scratching my nape.

After changing, we went to the main room and I standed beside the pastor and Taeyeon, as my best man, was standing beside me. There were few hundreds of guests and I was super duper nervous. When the music started, the bride walked in with King Jung escorting her. She then standed beside me and we faced the officiant. 

After exchanging vows and rings.....

" You may now kiss your bride. " The officiant said which surprised me a little. Damn, I forgot about the kiss....... What am I gonna do now? Well, here goes nothing...... I lifted up her veil and prepared to kiss her. I stopped for a second because I saw her glaring at me.... Wow, that's the glare I misses so much...... I closed my eyes and gave her a peck on the lips. Ba-thump..... Ba-thump.... Ba-thump..... , I felt my heart about to explode and I saw her blushing as well. NO!!! Amber, you can never love her!!!! And she will never love you if she knows your SECRET!!! 

After the celebration, the princess and I went back to our castle. Aish, she's not a princess now, she's my queen. But I still think princess suits her more. We went to my room, OUR room I supposed. When I was about to lay down, she shouted.

" Escuse me?!!!? "

" Eh? Yes? "

" What do you think you're doing? "

" Erm, lying on my bed? "

" NO!?! You're not sleeping here!?!"

" H-huh?? " Well, it happened again. But we didn't had pillow fight this time though..

" I will sleep here and you will sleep somewhere else, you understand? " She said while smirking.

" Huh?? This is my bed and I should sleep here.... "

" Remeber the promise?? "

" What promise?? " I asked with a confused face expression.

" Yah!?! You promised that you will listen to all my orders. And now I order you to sleep somewhere else. "

" Eh?!? B-b-but.. "

" No buts!?!! You're now my slave. Hahaha.... " She said while laughing evilly.

" Fine..... " I walked to the couch in my room and sat on it. Well, since I promised her... A king must keep his promises!!! 

 

Hope things will get better soon.......

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Krystal's pov

 

I saw the llama king sleeping on the couch. Wow, so he really did kept his promises....... Well, it's better this way...... It's not like I wanted to sleep with him or what. And this is the price for taking my first kiss away llama!!!! Geez, why am I blushing now?? Sleep Kystal.... SLEEP....... Ba-thump.... Ba-thump........ Stop heart!!! I need to sleep!!!