Chapter 16 : Visiting the Jungs

Marry to a Princess

Krystal's pov

 

Yes, we'll be there in a few hours. I'm really excited to go home and meet my sister, Jessica. Well, I haven't see her for about 6 months, I wonder if she's doing well now. I bet my father treated her well since she had always been his favourite child, and I am the unwanted one. 

" Here we are!!! " The llama king cheered. We were welcomed by some knights and commoner on our way to the castle. When we arrived the castle, my father greeted me and Amber and my sister hugged me tightly. 

" Welcome home, my baby sister. I miss you so much!!! " 

" I miss you too!!! Oh, this is King Amber, my husband. " I said when I realized Jess was straring at Amber. 

" H-hi, Princess Jessica. " Amber said arkwardly while smiling dorkily.

" Hey.... " Jess said while observing him from head to toe.

When we finished our welcoming ceremony, Amber and my father went for a meeting and me and my sister were chatting in the room. 

" Do you love him? " Jess blurted out and I started blushing. 

" W-well, a little,I think...... "

" Oh, my baby sister is finally growing up. " Jess teased while patting my head.

" Yah, stop that!! How about you? I thought you said you found your romeo? "

" Aish!?! Don't remind me!!! He turned out to be gay when I caught him sleeping with another guy two months ago!?! "

" Ew.... Seriously? " I would kill myseld if my lover turned out to be someone like that....

" Lets stop talking about me, how about you? Did you two... Well, y'know.... "

" No way!?! I'll kill him if he dares to touch me!?! "

" Huh?!? Are you serious? You two have been married couple for about 6 months and he never even touches you? You sure he's not gay ? Or maybe he has someone else to touch or something.... "

" I don't think so... He said he loves me the most and I know he truly loves me. "

" Well.... let's check if he's a womanizer....... "

 

Meanwhile......

Amber's pov

 

" So.. it's settled then. Dismiss. " King Jung said while everyone standed up and leaved the meeting room. When I was about to leave, he stopped me.

" Wait, I want to discuss something with you. "

" What is it sir? "

" About my daughter, is she being rude to you? "

" No, we are good. She's really sweet to me. "

" I knew you were the right choice. "

" Pardon? "

" King Kai from Jongin Kingdom always wanted Krystal to be his wife, but I knew that he was a cruel and evil king. I knew that if Krystal married him, she would suffer, so I chose to marry her off to someone better. But she always messes things up and the marriage always ended up being cancelled. So I threatened her into marrying you..... But I knew you would be a good husband and king (since we Jungs can see someone's personalities). "

" Oh.... You really are a good father, sir. "

" Thanks. And you don't have to be so formal, just call me father in law. " King Jung said with a warm smile. 

" Okay, si...father in law. "

" Please take care of my daughter. "

 

" I will, father in law. "

 

 

Jessica's pov

 

" Quick, quick, he's here now!! " I whispered to my maid.

" Your highness, do I really need to do this? " My maid sigh while looking at me.

" Yeah sis, are you sure it's a right thing to do? What if he really fell into our trap? " My baby sister whispered while looking at Amber who's walking in the hall. 

" Then I'll kill him. I'll first cut his meat slice by slice, and feed them to the dogs in front of him, them I'll slowly burn him to death. " I muttered while my sis and maid were looking at me like they're reading a horror book. " Go now, let's see if he's a player. " I said while pushing my maid towards the king while me and my sister hid behind them. 

 

" I'm sorry, your majesty. " My maid said while bowing after bumping into Amber.

" Oh it's okay. " He replied with a smile. " Are you okay?!? " He exclaimed when my maid fainted. " Where are the guards? Aish, I'll bring you somewhere.. " He carried her in bridal style and headed to somewhere. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Better hope you're not doing anything to her, or else you'll be dead!!? "