Chapter 2 : Decided

Marry to a Princess

Amber's pov

 

" Your majesty, you NEED to. " Said one of the member of parliament

" But I am just 18, I have plenty of time...."

" You need to produce heirs as soon as possible. " " That's why the earlier you get married the better, your majesty  " Said two of the member.

" But how can I marry someone I don't even know? "

" We gave you options.....  You can choose anyone form the list we gave you. " " Don't worry your majesty, you will get to know her better after the marriage. "

" Fine, fine. I'll think about it. " I gave up on defending knowing the results will still be the same. I went back to my room and sat down while trying to relax myself. 

" Sorry for disturbing, your majesty. " The assisstant of mine interrupted.

" Yes? "

" Dr. Taeyeon is here for your body check up. " My face immediately formed a smile as I heard Taeyeon's name.Taeyeon had been my best friend since the day I was born. Her father was the one who helped my mother when she was having me. Besides my parents, only Taeyeon and her father knew about my SECRET. But my parents and hers passed away, so now the only one who knew about the SECRET were only me and Taeyeon .

" How are you, your majesty? " Taeyeon greeted me with a warm smile.

" Yah, I thought told you to call me Amber when there's no one around. " I pouted.

" Fine, llamaber, hahahaha. "

" What did you said? You shorty!?! "

"  Yah!! " 

" Hahahhaha..."

After a while of teasing and laughing, Taeyeon suddenly asked an unpleasant question.

" I heard that you're getting married soon. " She said raising a brow.

" How did you know?!? "

" Well, rumours spread like wildfire. "

" What am I gonna do? " I said while rubbing my forehead.

" Actually... I think you should really agree with the marriage thing. "

" Huh? Why do you say so? "

" First, it brings benefit to this kingdom. Second, your uncle will be suspecting you if you kept refussing to get married. And lastly, you need a LOVE life..... "

" Yah, the last part wasn't necessary. And you're right, I can't avoid it forever right? "

" Well that's my opinion. " Taeyeon said while shrugging her shoulders.

That night, I thought about it and decided something about the marriage. I look through the list the parliament had gave me.

" Hnm, this isn't bad, I can get some goods if I marry this princess..... WAIT... Isn't this the Jungon Kingdom everyone knows? We will have a great amount of benefits if I marry this princess."

" So what's her name..... Krystal Jung Soojung if I'm not mistaken." I whispered to myself while continued scanning through the list.

 

After a few days......

 

" I"ve decided " 

" Pardon? " One of the member of parliament asked with a confused face.

" I decided to marry Pricess Krystal Jung from Jungon Kingdom. "

" O-o-kay, cough...cough.... "

" What's the matter? " I asked while they looked at me with a weird face.

                  .

                  .

                  .

                  .

  They kept quiet for a few minutes before one them answered.

  " Well, there are lots of rumours about her... "