Chapter 25 : Kidnap

Marry to a Princess

Taeyeon’s pov

 

“ Sorry Am. “ I apologized.

“ Why are you apologizing? “

“ If it wasn’t me, she wouldn’t know your secret. “

“ No Taeyeon, she’ll know someday anyway. Early or late, I’ll never change the fact that she only loves me as a boy…. “ She said while giving me a faint smile.

“ No Amber, you should go and look for her. I know she loves you, she’ll definitely love you!!! Just show her your love and she will be touched. “ I tried to convince her but she just shook her head.

“ Don’t worry Taeyeon, I’m fine like this. If you love someone, you don’t have to be with her. Seeing her happy is more important. “

Seeing her like that, I gave up trying to convince her. I walked around the garden and thought about what is love. What is love? Why does it have to hurt so much?

“ Taetae? “ I saw Fany sitting on the bench.

“ Hi Fany. “

“ How’s Amber? Is he…she okay? “

“ I don’t know, she doesn’t looks happy…. “

 

We kept quiet for a while. The wind blew and her hair was swinging beautifully. She’s beautiful, gorgeous and perfect. It never took long before our eyes met…. We moved closer until our lips came in contact. Sweet and warm at a same time. It turned into a passionate kiss and we kissed for about few minutes before we broke our kiss to catch our breath.

“ I love you. “ We both said in unison before we giggled. Sorry Amber, I know it’s not the right time but I really can’t resist my feelings for her anymore…..

After I left the castle, I walked alone on the street. I smiled dorkily while marching my way home. Suddenly, I heard some footsteps behind me…. Since it’s late, there aren’t usually people out here. The people behind me seem like they’re following me…..

I turned back and saw a bunch of people in black suits. I tried to run away but they caught me and knocked me out…..

 

When I came to consciousness, I saw two familiar men standing in front of me…. It’s Prince Jordan and his son, Taecyeon….

“ What is this? Where am I? “ I tried to break free when I realized I was tied up on a chair.

“ Don’t worry Ms Taeyeon. I will not hurt you if you cooperate with me. “ King Jordan said while smirking.

“ What do you want? “ I asked him.

“ We want to know things about Amber Liu. “ Taecyeon answered. “ And we know that he has a secret. We will be glad if you tell us about his little secret. “

“ Secret? What secret? I don’t know what you’re talking about. “ I pretended not to know what he was talking about.

“ Don’t you try to fool me!!! If you tell me about his secret, I will award you. But if you don’t, you know what I’ll do. “ Jordan said while pointing his sword at me.

“ Do it. Even if I die, I will not tell you anything about Amber. You two skunk!! “

“ You !! “ Taecyeon shouted and slapped me.

“ Lets see if you’ll say that tomorrow. “ Jordan said and laughed evilly.

 

You two son of a !!! Even if you tortured me like hell, I’ll never betray Amber!!!