Chapter 4 : Meeting the Jung

Marry to a Princess

Amber's pov

 

" Ahh!?! Taeyeon, what am I gonna do? She will be here tomorrow if nothing goes wrong!!! "

" Chill, It's not like she's gonna eat you up or something. "

" Well, everyone said that she's violent. "

" Escuse me? Aren't you a king? If you are afraid of your QUEEN, then you are a coward!!! "

" You're right. She wouldn't be that scary right? It's just rumours after all. "

" What are you gonna do after the wedding ceremony. I mean you can't sleep with her right? Or are you gonna tell her your SECRET??!? "

" No way!! I will just leave her alone. "

While Taeyeon and me were discussing about the princess, someone interrupted.

" Sorry your majesty. I need to inform you that the his majesty and her highness have arrived. " One of my assisstant told me.

" Pardon me, who are you talking about? " 

" King jung and Princess Krystal, they are now at the meeting room your majesty. "

" HUH!!!??!! H-h-how can they be here so fast!?! "  Oh no, I'm shivering right now.

" Calm down dude, it's not the end of the world!! " Taeyeon calmed me. But how can you possibly calm down when you're  gonna meet some stranger that you'll marry soon? 

 

At the meeting room...

 

I walked into the meeting room and everyone's here.... Yes, everyone including King Jung and... Princess Krystal.... Woah, she's super gorgeous... if only she wasn't glaring at me. I felt the room temperature had decreased and nobody dares to talk. Well, she's still glaring at me and I don't know why....

" U-hum, can we start now? " King Jung broke the quiet atmosphere, and I'm obviously glad about it.

" S-s-sure. "

" This is my daugther... Intorduce yourself Krystal. "

" Krystal Jung Soojung, princess of Jungon Kingdom, daugther of him. " Said the princess lazily while pointing at King Jung.

" Escuse me for her behaviour, she's a little shy. " King Jung said akwardly and everyone pretended to giggle.

" So, can the wedding ceremony be in three days? " King Jung asked with a serious tone.

" Huh?!? Three days? I'm afraid it's too hurry... " " Yeah, we need at least a week to announce about the marriage and prepare for the guest and the ceremony, King Jung. " Suggested two of the member of parliament.

" Well, can you make it faster? I'll need to hurry back to my kingdom to do my business. "

" We'll try our best. I think we can held the wedding ceremony next tuesday if everything goes right. Right your magesty?  " Uncle Jordan said.

" Yeah, I hope you can wait a little longer. " I pleaded King Jung.

" Well, guess I don't have a choice then... "

" So, It's decided. Now we'll talk about sharing the properties." Uncle Jordan said and we started discussing about sharing our land and those kind of stuff. I noticed Princess Krytal face was getting angrier and angrier. Well, who wouldn't? Who would like their own father to  marry them off to some foreign places in order to cement a bond between two kingdom. When we finally finished our discussion about goods and properties, I went back to my room and took some rest. King Jung will be living in another palace built for guests. I kept remembering Princess Krystal. She's truly gorgeous but her glare was also truly terrifying. 

.

 

.

.

.

.

 

Meanwhile....

 

Krystal's pov

I hate my father!!! How is it possible for someone to be cruel enough to sold their own daugther to some stranger. And the dork king, he kept smiling dorkily to me!! What's his problem?? Did he thought that his smile was that charming? Seriously, I'm not gonna spend my whole life with that dork!!! And it's few days before the stupid wedding ceremony!!! What the heck am I gonna do?? 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

WAIT!!!! I can escape from this place right? I've kept enough money and I can just start a business on my own after I escaped!!!