Seven.

Because of You [HIATUS]

Kyungsoo seriously felt his eardrums coming out any minute.

 

It was his first time attending a party and it was too loud for his own taste.

 

When they (Kyungsoo and Chanyeol) entered through the front door, they were greeted with people laughing, talking, eating, drinking and dancing. Some of them were already grinding with each other. It was so disgusting that Kyungsoo could vomit anytime.

 

Chanyeol noticed the grimace on Kyungsoo’s face and laughed a bit. He placed his hand on Kyungsoo’s shoulder.

 

“You alright? We could just go home if you want.” Chanyeol suggested.

 

Kyungsoo waved his hands in front of him in dismissal. “No. No. I’ll get used to this.” He smiled.

 

Just then, he heard the host of the party talk through the microphone. The deafening music died down. “Excuse me.” He said.

 

Judging by the voice, it was Sehun.

 

“Hey. So hello. I’m Sehun. The host of the party. This is an advance party for Jongin’s birthday. So let’s all enjoy this night!” He rejoiced and the music turned back on again.

 

Chanyeol nodded. He brought Kyungsoo with him to the snack table.

 

Kyungsoo was attracted to the sweets that he grabbed almost every kind of it. Chanyeol chuckled and placed a hand above Kyungsoo’s plate, as if saying to stop for a minute.

 

He returned most of the sweets back to the trays and gave Kyungsoo the ones which are not that attractive to Kyungsoo’s eyes.

 

Kyungsoo pouted. “Why?”

 

“You don’t want to get drunk, do you?” Chanyeol said, slightly teasing Kyungsoo.

 

“What?” Here goes the innocent and naive Kyungsoo again.

 

Chanyeol smiled. “They have alcohol content, Kyungie. You know those boys. So it’s already expected that most of the food here has alcohol.”

 

Kyungsoo’s mouth just formed an ‘o’ shaped and nodded in understanding but later on he pouted again. “I don’t like its form though.”

 

Chanyeol chuckled.

 

Kyungsoo then grabbed a glass and went to where the drinks are.

 

Kyungsoo was already holding the ladle when Chanyeol stopped him once again.

 

“Nuh-uh.” Chanyeol shook his head. He switched to the other drink and poured some of it on Kyungsoo’s glass. “It also has alcohol content.”

 

Kyungsoo was amazed and at the same time thankful that he had a friend like Chanyeol or else, maybe in just a lapse of time, he’ll be already drunk.

 

He wouldn’t want that to happen. His inner self would be tainted and he’s not of legal age.

 

Kyungsoo smiled and thanked Chanyeol.

 

He started eating his snacks and immediately his face lightened. Wow. You shouldn’t really judge a book by its cover.

 

He ate happily until he saw Chanyeol placing his plate down.

 

“I’ll be right back Kyungie.” Chanyeol said and walked away.

 

~~

 

Chanyeol was eating his snacks (the one with alcohol content. He doesn’t really have a problem with it) when he saw Baekhyun on the other side of the room. The party merely started an hour ago yet Baekhyun was there, already drunk.

 

He placed his plate down and looked at Kyungsoo.

 

“I’ll be right back Kyungie.” He said and disappeared into the crowd.

 

When he was nearing his destination, he saw a guy, maybe just around their age, grinding on Baekhyun.

 

Chanyeol’s face darkened at the sight.

 

He pulled Baekhyun to his side, surprising the other guy. He gave the latter a glare that could kill.

 

“Leave before I shove your own shoe down your throat.” Chanyeol threatened with his deep voice.

 

The said guy cowered under his stare and immediately left the two. You really don’t want to mess with the angry Chanyeol.

 

“Yeollie!” Baekhyun exclaimed beside him, making Chanyeol shift his head to his boyfriend instantly. “Yeollie! I missed you!”

 

Baekhyun had this huge smile on his face and he then hugged Chanyeol.

 

Chanyeol sighed and hugged Baekhyun back by the waist.

 

But then Baekhyun became wild. He pushed Chanyeol on the nearby sofa and climbed on top of him before pressing his lips onto Chanyeol’s in a bruising force.

 

Chanyeol was surprised by Baekhyun’s sudden action. Baekhyun moved his lips onto Chanyeol’s wildly. He moved his hands onto Chanyeol’s body and Chanyeol fought the urge to respond to Baekhyun’s actions. They haven’t had before because Chanyeol didn’t want to rush Baekhyun. He wants their ‘love-making’ to be out of love and not of lust.

 

When Baekhyun noticed his boyfriend not responding to his actions, he continued to roam his hands and eventually undid the buttons of Chanyeol’s shirt.

 

That was when Chanyeol had the willpower to push Baekhyun (gently, of course).

 

“Baek, you’re drunk. Let’s go home.” Chanyeol said with authority.

 

 

“No!” Baekhyun exclaimed and soon after, he started sobbing.

 

“Chanyeol you stupid ! Why are you here, huh!?” He said. His eyes roamed around the room and his eyes landed on a chubby boy, standing innocently just across the room. Baekhyun laughed bitterly. “So you brought with you my replacement. Are you here to show off your relationship with him? Go ahead! You two make out in front of me! Shove your down his throat for all I care!”

 

Chanyeol was dumbfounded. He didn’t know Baekhyun felt this way. Baekhyun was still crying in his arms.

 

“Baek…”

 

“Get out! Leave me here! Just leave me! I don’t care!” The smaller boy yelled, earning some stares from the people around them.

 

Chanyeol apologized for his boyfriend’s behavior and hugged Baekhyun.

 

“Baek, it’s not like that.”

 

“I’m jealous, Yeol! Don’t you even notice that? All your attention has been drawn to him! Where’s my share, Yeol?” Baekhyun sobbed. “What do you want me to do!?”

 

Chanyeol hugged him tighter.

 

“I’m sorry, Baek. I didn’t know you’d feel this way. I’m sorry.”

 

Baekhyun didn’t respond but he continued to weep. Chanyeol just rubbed his back to let all his tears out.

 

A few minutes later, Baekhyun’s sobs died down. When Chanyeol leaned to take a look on his boyfriend, Baekhyun was already dozing off.

 

It was really a pleasant sight for Chanyeol. He wondered how an innocent looking person like Baekhyun could be that wild. He leaned in once more and planted a chaste kiss on Baekhyun’s forehead.

 

“Tell me you love me. That’s all I want, Baek.”

 

~~

 

Kyungsoo was feeling out of place when Chanyeol left him.

 

He just stood there awkwardly, looking from one person at a time. Dancing wasn’t his style and it really feels awkward dancing alone on the floor.

 

He continued eating his sweets when he felt someone behind him.

 

“So you really came.”

 

Kyungsoo froze on his spot. He recognized that voice.

 

He was glued onto his spot and he can’t even look behind him.

 

“So?” Kyungsoo said, trying to sound courageous.

 

Jongin seemed to buy it.

 

“That’s my boy.” He smirked. He shoved a drink on Kyungsoo’s hands. “Drink this.”

 

Kyungsoo eyed the glass then shifted his gaze at Jongin.

 

“No thanks. I want to live. I don’t want to poison myself.” Kyungsoo rejected.

 

Jongin’s smirk widened. “I swear you’ll live after this.”

 

Kyungsoo didn’t know what had gotten into him that he drank the contents of the glass in one go.

 

He didn’t feel poisoned, at least.

 

But few minutes later, he felt dizzy.

 

Jongin smirked (again) beside him. He gave Kyungsoo one of those drinks with the highest alcohol content. He wanted to know Kyungsoo’s side when he’s drunk and he wanted to use it against Kyungsoo.

 

Jongin gave him another and Kyungsoo nonchalantly accepted it.

 

He already drank four glasses of alcohol and Kyungsoo now felt like he was flying. Like he had injected a drug. He didn’t know why but his insides are burning. Burning with desire.

 

He pulled Jongin closer to him and pressed his lips onto him. Jongin just smirked but he responded to Kyungsoo’s kisses.

 

Kyungsoo placed his arms around Jongin’s neck while Jongin placed his own on Kyungsoo’s waist.

 

Jongin was somehow grateful that everyone was busy because he didn’t want to ruin his reputation.

 

He dragged Kyungsoo onto one of the rooms and locked it behind him.

 

Kyungsoo, feeling the absence of his enemy’s lips on his, grabbed Jongin again and kissed him but this time with more force.

 

Jongin was pretty sure that Kyungsoo’s soul was still pure so he wanted to take his v-card away. Especially when Kyungsoo was the one suggesting it. It’ll be a hot issue if ever.

 

Jongin removed his own clothes before removing Kyungsoo’s own clothes.

 

That was when Kyungsoo started protesting.

 

“No! No! Who are you!? Let go of me!” He shouted.

 

Jongin covered his mouth with his own palm.

 

“Shut up, freak.” He smirked. So Kyungsoo was a bit bipolar when drunk.

 

He spread Kyungsoo’s legs and positioned himself between them. He wasted no time and leaned down and he started stretching Kyungsoo with his own tongue.

 

Kyungsoo, feeling the hot and wet muscle inside his entrance, moaned blatantly.

 

Jongin smirked at the response and continued repeating the action.

 

When he felt that Kyungsoo was prepared enough, he positioned himself again and made his way through Kyungsoo’s entrance.

 

Kyungsoo cried loudly, maybe because of the pain.

 

Jongin repeated the action and Kyungsoo’s moans were now out of pleasure.

 

Jongin shifted his angles and hit the spot that made Kyungsoo moan loud and shamelessly. Louder than before. Bingo.

 

“Ahh! Nnghhh…” Kyungsoo searched for something to hold on to but opted to grip the sheets beneath him.

 

A few more s and the both of them came. Kyungsoo came with an arch of his back and Jongin spilled his fluids inside Kyungsoo’s walls.

 

Kyungsoo was panting and his vision wasn’t that really clear. He was still affected by the alcohol.

 

Jongin stood up and wiped all of his sweat before wearing all of his clothes again.

 

“Wear your clothes, wacko.” Jongin said and threw Kyungsoo’s clothes to the said owner. The night is still young and the surprises are unending.

 

He then walked to the door and smirked before saying, “Didn’t know you were such a screamer.” Then he left the boy behind.

 

 


A/N: Again and again, thank you for those who subscribed! ^__^

 

I want to dedicate this chapter to @jiroyayoi ~ :3 My first commenter. ♡ :D

 

Also to those who left their comments, thank you. Again, thank you. Thank you. And did I already say thank you? XD

 

I'll try to write longer chapters. I'll try. I won't promise. Mehehehe. ^^v