Four.

Because of You [HIATUS]

Baekhyun sat on the chair near the corner and cried his heart out. It’s not his fault. He didn’t place that puddle there on purpose. He wasn’t the one who stole Kyungsoo’s clothes. He even helped him. Why did he push him away? Baekhyun can’t take any of these. But he has to because; 1. He’s afraid. 2. He’s a coward. He thinks Chanyeol hates him now because of this. He can’t just spill to Chanyeol why he’s doing this. Things would get worse.

 

He must have been crying too loudly because later on, he saw Luhan coming his way.

 

“Hey.” Luhan approached. Baekhyun smiled weakly and turned to look at his hands. “What happened?” He asked, rubbing soothing circles on his crying friend’s back.

 

“Kyungsoo slipped and I tried to help him but Chanyeol pushed me away.” He sobbed. “He never does that, Lu. He never did. And when I came to the clinic just now before I came here, I didn’t like what I saw. I don’t even know if Chanyeol really loves me.”

 

Luhan pitied his friend so much. He hugged his friend, not caring if his shirt gets damp. “I can’t even leave Jongin. Why did he choose me? Why me? I just want a normal life.”

 

Luhan hugged him even tighter.

 

“His uncle chose you. Jongin just complied. And just like the bastard he is, he’s using you for his ual desires.” Luhan said, running his hand on Baekhyun’s locks.

 

Baekhyun already thought about this but now that Luhan said this, in his state like this, he realized how much of a he is. He’s a . Making a guy use his body just to make a release. But he had no choice. What could he do? Maybe he can reject Jongin so he’d realize that Baekhyun is not easy? Pft. Of course he can’t.

 

“Where’s Baekhyun?” He whipped his head at the sound of his name being mentioned.

 

Speaking of the devil.

 

A guy from the group pointed where Baekhyun is and Jongin immediately made his way to him. He had this signature smirk on his face and Luhan knew where this is going.

 

“Hey.” Jongin approached Baekhyun. Baekhyun just nodded at him. Jongin gave Luhan a quizzical look and Luhan just shrugged. It then hit Jongin. Of course he remembered Baekhyun in the verge of tears earlier at the locker room. But he doesn’t give a damn about it.

 

Jongin grabbed Baekhyun’s arm but Luhan stopped him. “I know what you’re up to but it’s not the right time, Kim.” Jongin raised his eyebrow at Luhan. “Don’t care.”

 

He proceeded to grab Baekhyun but Luhan got in the way again and Jongin shoved him away, making Luhan’s arm hit the wall. “Ah!”

 

Of course Sehun heard this and rushed towards Luhan’s aid. “Hey!” He exclaimed. “You okay?” He asked his boyfriend. Luhan just nodded while holding his arm. Sehun wrapped an arm around him and rubbed the spot that hit the wall.

 

“Go somewhere else. We need the room.” Jongin demanded. Luhan, Sehun and the rest of the gang went out of the room and locked it.

 

As soon as their companions left, Jongin crashed his lips against Baekhyun forcefully. Baekhyun didn’t respond to the kiss but Jongin didn’t care. Jongin roamed his hands all over Baekhyun’s physique. But Jongin was slightly shocked when Baekhyun started to respond with all his actions. Because Baekhyun wanted to forget about his problems for now. He wanted to relieve stress.

 

Baekhyun suddenly became wild. Jongin his lower lip, asking for entrance and Baekhyun quickly allowed it. He allowed Jongin to taste his sweet cavern and Baekhyun moaned shamelessly. He continued when Jongin’s lips moved to his neck. It was seriously a heated session for them but it was just lust. No love. They were just using each other for release; for frustrations and whatsoever.

 

Jongin moved his hands down to the waistband of Baekhyun’s pants and started ing it and pulling it down. Jongin can easily identify how hard Baekhyun is. He pulled Baekhyun’s boxers down, and started teasing him. Baekhyun moaned, of course.  Then Jongin stood on his knees and leaned down, capturing Baekhyun’s in his mouth. Baekhyun whimpered in pleasure at the new sensation and started ing onto Jongin’s mouth. He moaned shamelessly when he felt the back of Jongin’s throat colliding with his and Jongin’s own muffled moans sending vibrations towards him. Baekhyun came with a loud pant and an arch on his back. Jongin swallowed every last drop of his fluids and captured Baekhyun’s lips again in a violent kiss.

 

“Oh gosh.” Baekhyun panted heavily, dropping to Jongin’s arms. Jongin just smirked. Baekhyun then proceeded to wear his boxers and pants before they came out of the room.

 

But Baekhyun was surprised of what he saw outside the room.

 

Oh .

 

~~

 

Kyungsoo woke up with a grumble and a pressure on his left hand. He sat up and saw a rather large hand grasping his own. His tall friend might have felt his slight movements and woke up a few moments later.

 

“You’re awake.” Chanyeol smiled, showing all his pearly white teeth.

 

“Yeah. Fortunately.” Kyungsoo said. Chanyeol frowned at that. Kyungsoo just gave him a sad smile.

 

“What time is it?” Kyungsoo asked, looking around for a clock.

 

“5:45.” Chanyeol replied, glancing at his phone.

 

Kyungsoo groaned. “I missed my bus.”

 

Chanyeol smiled. “My mom’s picking me up. We could go home together.” Kyungsoo looked at him. “Isn’t that a bother?” Chanyeol just patted his shoulder and helped him to get up. “It’s not. You’re not a bother. My mom likes you. Only you. Your parents are… um…” He stammered.

 

Kyungsoo just chuckled and it was the most beautiful sound ever. “They don’t like my parents. I get it. Don’t like them either. But I love them.”

 

“Isn’t that the same?”

 

“I don’t know. I don’t like my parents’ personalities but I love them nonetheless.” Kyungsoo shrugged.

 

Chanyeol nodded his head understandingly. Maybe he’s in the same situation as Kyungsoo. Maybe not his parents but Baekhyun. He loves Baekhyun. But he doesn’t like him. He can consider if Baekhyun eliminates his bad attitudes.

 

Chanyeol carried Kyungsoo’s bag pack for him even though it’s not that necessary to do so. Kyungsoo insisted but eventually gave up because Chanyeol is very persistent.

 

They walked along the corridors, earning curious glances from the students present around them and Kyungsoo can feel himself shrinking. It’s because from the fact that Chanyeol is a former member of the most popular bully group (‘more like the hottest and iest group’ according to some students). Kyungsoo was the target and they couldn’t understand why Chanyeol would leave the group because of him.

 

Chanyeol could feel the tension growing inside Kyungsoo so he slung an arm around his shoulder. Kyungsoo seemed to be taken aback by the sudden gesture so he looked at Chanyeol. Chanyeol just smiled at him. Kyungsoo smiled too. Because Chanyeol’s smile is pretty contagious.

 

They were nearing Chanyeol’s former hangout and they could hear sounds emanating from the room. Sure it was muffled but it was still audible. Chanyeol didn’t seem to mind because he thought it might be some strange cat or whatsoever. But then he felt something isn’t right. He heard… moans. moans to be exact and he knows who it is. Chanyeol felt something bubbling inside of him.

 

Anger and jealousy.

 

He tried not to mind it but it became louder and louder. Kyungsoo, being the innocent kid, heard it too but thought that someone was hurt.

 

“Did you and Baekhyun fight?” He suddenly asked.

 

“I don’t know.”

 

“That’s him, right? Do you think he hurt himself? He’s groaning.” That kind of surprised and embarrassed Chanyeol. Surprised because Kyungsoo knew who the owner of the voice is. Embarrassed because his idea is contradictory to Kyungsoo’s thoughts. Innocent Kyungsoo will always be innocent. Chanyeol tried to hide the flush on his face.

 

“We should really get in because it’s getting louder.” Kyungsoo said with determination.

 

Chanyeol felt like bursting like a balloon. Not because he was embarrassed (he really didn’t want to tell Kyungsoo) but because his little friend here is being super cute.

 

“No! I m-mean, n-no, Kyungie. We cannot come in.”

 

“But why? Your lover is hurt. Don’t you want to help him?”

 

“He’s not hurt. He’s pleasured.”

 

“What? Chanyeol, I don’t underst—“ Kyungsoo wasn’t able to continue his sentence because the hangout room opened, revealing a very sweaty Baekhyun and Jongin.

 

Kyungsoo cowered a bit. Chanyeol noticed this and stood beside Kyungsoo protectively.

 

Chanyeol closed his eyes for a bit. Anger and jealousy registering in his mind.

 

“Baekhyun! Are you hurt?” Kyungsoo suddenly asked. Chanyeol was surprised. Baekhyun and Jongin were surprised too. But Baekhyun felt more embarrassment than surprise.

 

“I-I’m okay.” Baekhyun muttered. Baekhyun was about to reach out to Chanyeol but Chanyeol moved away and dragged Kyungsoo with him.

 

“Come on, Kyungie. My mom might be waiting for us.” He stated, giving Jongin and Baekhyun a light glare, and left.

 

Baekhyun felt himself on the verge of tears again.

 

Now he’s making cute names for Kyungsoo and got his mom to send them home. Am I really replaced?

 

Jongin might have noticed this so he pulled Baekhyun closer to him. “Come on, babe.”

 

Baekhyun just gave him a fake smile.

 

I really don’t want this anymore.

 

 


A/N: Thank you for those who subscribed. ^______________^ ♥