Nine.

Because of You [HIATUS]

Kyungsoo couldn’t concentrate on his exam.

 

Jongin is assigned to the seat next to him. How could he even concentrate?

 

And everytime Jongin’s arm brushes (intentionally) against Kyungsoo’s, the latter would shiver or freeze.

 

He’s seriously terrified of Jongin now. More terrified.

 

Kyungsoo tried to read the questions and answer fast so he could just escape this classroom and go to Chanyeol instead.

 

Since the horrifying incident, Kyungsoo was always glued to Chanyeol. Although he’s still a little conscious since Baekhyun’s eyes are on them.

 

From morning to evening, Chanyeol is always with Kyungsoo.

 

Chanyeol would pick Kyungsoo from his house, eat with him during lunch, and accompany him to the locker and even in the comfort room.

 

And after classes, Chanyeol would send Kyungsoo home.

 

It’s not that Kyungsoo requested all of this. Chanyeol must’ve noticed Kyungsoo being paranoid.

 

Kyungsoo was down to his last question.

 

After he answered it, he grabbed his bag and walked to the front table. He placed his test paper and went outside.

 

He sighed contentedly.

 

He answered all of the questions and he’s finally Jongin-free.

 

He went to Chanyeol’s classroom but Chanyeol was still answering his test papers.

 

He smiled because Chanyeol’s struggling face was cute. He headed to the locker room and texted Chanyeol to meet him there.

 

He sat on the seat just in front of the lockers and swung his legs back and forth until he remembered to return the book he borrowed from Chanyeol.

 

He got up and opened his locker.

 

He rummaged through his locker when he felt a tap on his shoulder.

 

“Ahh!” Kyungsoo was startled so he squeaked and jumped a little bit.

 

When he turned around, he sighed in relief. It was Chanyeol.

 

“Oh! Didn’t mean to startle you. Sorry.” Chanyeol said.

 

“It’s okay.” Kyungsoo smiled. He noticed Chanyeol looking for something.

 

“What are you looking for?” Kyungsoo asked.

 

“I left my handkerchief in the room. I’ll be back, okay? Don’t go anywhere.” He said and went off.

 

Kyungsoo nodded and proceeded to find the book he was looking for.

 

He felt a tap, again.

 

He didn’t look back but he smiled. Chanyeol sure was pretty fast.

 

“You found it?” He asked, still not looking behind.

 

But he received no response.

 

Kyungsoo raised his left eyebrow.

 

He turned around and his eyes immediately widened and he inhaled a sharp breath.

 

He froze instantly.

 

“W-What d-do you w-want from m-me?” He stuttered.

 

It was Jongin. And he was in front of him, smirking.

 

“Nothing in particular.” He chuckled darkly.

 

He was inching towards Kyungsoo and Kyungsoo was stepping backwards until his back hit the locker.

 

Jongin put both his hands beside Kyungsoo so the latter was trapped.

 

He still had his signature devil smirk and inched closer and closer to Kyungsoo until the smaller boy could feel his warm breath on his neck.

 

Chanyeol eodiya.

 

Kyungsoo felt like crying. But his pride was higher than him so he restrained his tears from falling.

 

But suddenly, Kyungsoo’s tears just escaped from his eyes.

 

Jongin his neck.

 

Kyungsoo tried to push him but Jongin was too strong.

 

“J-Jongin, p-please…” He pleaded with tears rolling down his cheeks.

 

Jongin didn’t stop.

 

“What do you want from me!?” He mustered up courage to yell.

 

Jongin smirked. “Be Baekhyun’s replacement.”

 

Kyungsoo’s eyes widened even more.

 

Replacement.

 

Replacement.

 

Replacement.

 

“NO!” Kyungsoo exclaimed and finally pushed Jongin away. “I’M NOT A REPLACEMENT!” He cried.

 

Jongin was slightly angry at how Kyungsoo pushed him.

 

So he also pushed Kyungsoo back in the locker and attacked the poor boy’s neck.

 

Kyungsoo was now sobbing hardly.

 

Please save me.

 

But he heard a punch and Jongin was now on the floor.

 

“YOU ALREADY HAVE BAEKHYUN. NOW YOU WANT KYUNGSOO!? YOU SICK TARD! WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT!?” Chanyeol yelled.

 

Jongin stood up and grabbed Chanyeol’s collar. “Stop being a hero, Park. We all know that you were also one of us before.”

 

Chanyeol grew furious.

 

“That’s why it’s called before, dumb. I’m not one of you anymore! So stop playing games with my boyfriend and my friend, Kim. Before I rip your balls apart.”

 

Jongin just laughed sinisterly. He punched Chanyeol hard in the face.

 

Chanyeol was about to throw another punch but Baekhyun was just in time to stop them.

 

“Chanyeol,” Baekhyun said. “don’t.”

 

Chanyeol chuckled sarcastically. “Yeah, Baek. Don’t worry, I won’t hurt your boyfriend.”

 

Chanyeol’s words were enough to make Baekhyun frown deeply.

 

“Yeol, I—“

 

Just then, they heard gasps from the people behind them and they saw a person lying on the floor. Unconscious.

 

Kyungsoo collapsed.

 

 


A/N: an update yey! XD thank you for those who left their comments mehehehe. :D

 

thank you for the subs. huehue.

 

thank you again. saranghae ^^