Thirteen.

Because of You [HIATUS]

Kyungsoo was crying very hard.

 

He felt an arm around his shoulders but he didn’t mind it.

 

Later on, he felt a pair of arms encircle him.

 

He thought it was Chanyeol so he just continued to cry.

 

But he was shocked to hear that person talk.

 

 

 

“I’m sorry.”

 

 

 

It was Baekhyun.

 

Kyungsoo backed away a bit and looked at him.

 

Baekhyun shifted his gaze and bit his lip.

 

Chanyeol was somehow delighted at the sight.

 

 

 

“W-What?” Kyungsoo said while wiping his tears away.

 

 

 

Baekhyun sat beside him so he was sandwiched between the couple.

 

 

 

“I didn’t know Jongin would go overboard. I’m sorry, Kyungsoo. I should have listened to this yoda here.” Baekhyun said with remorse in his eyes.

 

 

 

Chanyeol smiled wider.

 

 

 

“I-It’s okay. I-It’s not your fault.” The smaller sniffed.

 

 

 

“No. I should have stopped him but I didn’t because I envied you. I’m sorry.” Baekhyun admitted.

 

 

 

Kyungsoo looked at Baekhyun in surprise.

 

 

 

“You…envied me?” Kyungsoo asked.

 

 

 

“Yeah.” Baekhyun confessed and looked at Chanyeol before looking at Kyungsoo and flashing an apologetic smile.

 

 

 

“You don’t have to. Chanyeol is all yours.” Kyungsoo smiled.

 

 

 

Baekhyun smiled but he really felt guilty inside. How could he even bully this innocent young boy here?

 

 

 

“Ehem.” Chanyeol coughed. “Kyungsoo, since you’ve already met Jongin’s Baekhyun, I want you to meet Byun Baekhyun. My Baekhyun.” He smiled.

 

 

 

Kyungsoo’s smile widened.

 

 

 

“It was nice meeting you. I’m Kyungsoo.”

 

 

 

Kyungsoo handed his hand out and Baekhyun gladly accept it.

 

 

 

“Don’t worry, Kyung. You’re on my side now. I’ll help you. We’ll help you.” Baekhyun smiled and hugged Kyungsoo for the last time.

 

~~

 

Jongin’s driving speed was unbearable.

 

He drove to their house like he was the king of the road.

 

He zoomed past other cars which made them yell at the top of their lungs.

 

He was so pissed off.

 

No one rejects Kim Jongin. I repeat, no one.

 

He doesn’t even remember the boy’s name but he wants to make his life a living hell.

 

For him, the boy is just so vulnerable that he just wants to take him down.

 

The male stepped on the gas pedal again and zoomed past the road heading to their home.

 

When he reached home, he was greeted by his uncle.

 

Jongin bowed.

 

 

 

“Good evening.” He greeted.

 

 

 

His uncle just nodded and Jongin proceeded to go upstairs to his room.

 

 

 

“Get dressed. We’re going somewhere.” His uncle said when he was halfway up the stairs.

 

 

 

Jongin answered with a simple ‘yes’ and proceeded to his room.

 

--

 

Jongin was brought by his uncle to an unfamiliar place.

 

They both got off from the car and as soon as Jongin stepped foot outside, he raised an eyebrow.

 

 

 

“Are we still in Seoul?” Jongin asked his uncle.

 

 

 

His uncle chuckled. “Of course.”

 

 

 

His uncle gestured Jongin to follow him inside.

 

It was suspicious for Jongin since he’s never been here before.

 

The place was not that enthralling but it was neat.

 

There were boxes on the side but they were arranged.

 

They were already at the front of the door and a tall guy with tattoos in his arms stood there.

 

The guy didn’t hesitate to let them come in.

 

Whatever Jongin expected to see, it wasn’t this.

 

It was a club.

 

A hidden club.

 

And it was huge.

 

It has a huge place.

 

And Jongin noticed that most of the people there were elite.

 

He recognized Mr. Jeon, one of the most famous and young politician in Seoul; the beautiful and y (and not to mention single) businesswoman in Seoul, Ms. Song and many more.

 

He shifted his gaze and there he saw some of his friends and seniors.

 

How come I didn’t know of this place before?

 

 

 

“Go and wander around the place. I’ll just call you later.” His uncle Taewoong said.

 

 

 

Jongin nodded and he walked towards his friends’ direction.

 

 

 

“Jongin.” His friends and seniors said when he arrived.

 

 

 

“Hello.” He greeted.

 

 

 

There stood the tallest Yifan, a Chinese with a Canadian citizenship, who is the heir of Wu Airlines. He is Jongin’s senior because he taught Jongin a lot of how to deal with business. He had his arm around his boyfriend’s waist and the other one holding a glass. A few minutes later after Jongin showed up, they started making out.

 

Jongin just shrugged.

 

There also stood Yixing, future CEO of the famous entertainment company in South Korea and also his friends Sehun and Luhan.

 

He was really intrigued as to why he didn’t know of this place before when his friends acted like they have been here millions of years ago.

 

 

 

“What brings you here?” Yixing asked, now on his second glass of Apple Martini.

 

 

 

“Uncle Taewoong brought me. How about you guys?” Jongin said, taking a sip of his newly ordered Absinthe cocktail.

 

 

 

“We’ve been coming back here for the past few months.” Yixing replied, seeing that their other companions are busy making out. “Well, how do you find your future haven?” He smiled.

 

 

 

Jongin shot him a confused look.

 

 

 

“What?”

 

 

 

Both couples stopped making out to finally listen to their friends’ conversation. Yifan wiped his mouth with the back of his palm and took a quick sip of his drink.

 

 

 

“Isn’t it too soon to be an heir of this?” Yifan pointed at the place. “You’re still in middle school. You’re just a kid.”

 

 

 

Jongin didn’t know what he was talking about but his hands curled into fists. In just a second, he might forget that this person in front of him is his senior.

 

 

 

“Calm down, Kim.” Luhan said into Jongin’s ear.

 

 

 

Yifan shrugged. “Don’t be such a loser, Jongin. You’re going to be an heir soon. Don’t let remarks ruin you.”

 

 

 

Jongin dropped his fists.

 

All the spirits of rage left Jongin’s system. So it was just another test. Yifan is such a wise teacher.

 

Jongin nodded and all of a sudden he felt his phone vibrate.

 

He received a message from his uncle.

 

 

 

From: Uncle Taewoong

 

There’s a corridor just in front of the bartending station. Come to the very last room. Now.

 

 

 

Jongin finished his drink and shoved his phone back to his pocket before leaving his friends.

 

While he was on the way to the said room, he bumped into some guys and girls but he didn’t mind them.

 

There was even one girl who had the guts to seduce him but Jongin was having none of it.

 

He reached the room and there sat his uncle and an unfamiliar man on the couch.

 

He closed the door behind him and sat beside his uncle as he was told to do so.

 

 

 

“So this is the famous Kim Jongin.” The man said, smirking. “Gabriel Wang. It’s a pleasure to finally meet you.” He added and extended his hand out.

 

 

 

Jongin took his hand without saying anything.

 

 

 

“He’s our newest business partner. He just came from the United States and he’s staying at Sehun’s hotel.” His uncle explained. “He’ll be flying back soon so it’s better if we settle this faster.”

 

 

 

“Settle what?”

 

 

 

“Yifan should really orient you more.” Taewoong shook his head. “You’ll be the heir of this soon, Jongin. You should know about this stuff.”

 

 

 

“What this?” Jongin asked.

 

 

 

“This.” Taewoong pointed at the place.

 

 

 

Jongin was confused but soon his eyes widened in realization.

 

 

 

“WE OWN THIS CLUB?” Jongin asked, surprise apparent in his voice.

 

 

 

Taewoong shook his head again and Gabriel just laughed.

 

 

 

“I think I might be a big help of your business in the future. My brother is really smart.” Gabriel chuckled. “He could be one of your shareholders.”

 

 

 

“Well I guess I’ll have to meet that brother of yours sooner.” Taewoong smiled.

 

 

 

 “Of course.” Gabriel nodded. “Well it’s getting late. I think I should go ahead. We’ll see again some time.” He said as he stood up.

 

 

 

Both Kims also stood up and three bowed to each other before Gabriel disappeared behind the door.

 

Jongin stared at his uncle.

 

 

 

“What are you looking at?” Taewoong asked.

 

 

 

“We had a new business partner and I’m your heir and you never told me we own a club?” Jongin said incredulously. “What else, uncle?”

 

 

 

“Well we have three more clubs. We have a dance studio being built. I think it’ll be done by next year. Of course you’re going to manage it but you’re the heir of my clubs so don’t focus on the studio too much. Sehun’s father and I are planning a new hotel outside Korea. I can’t enumerate the rest.” Taewoong explained.

 

 

 

Jongin’s draw dropped. Talk about big business.

 

~~

 

Kyungsoo was on his room, staring blankly on his blue painted walls.

 

Chanyeol and Baekhyun left him after his mom came back.

 

He was sitting plainly on his bed, memories from earlier and from the past few days haunting his mind.

 

Sooner or later tears would escape from his eyes.

 

His mom was seriously getting more worried for his son.

 

Kyungsoo’s phone rang but Kyungsoo was too occupied to hear it.

 

His mom picked it up for him.

 

Kyungsoo was still staring blankly, not interested to whoever his mother is talking to.

 

 

 

“Kyungsoo. It’s hyung. He wants to hear you.”

 

 

 

Kyungsoo accepted the phone half-heartedly. He didn’t want his hyung to hear his grief-stricken voice.

 

 

 

“I’ll leave you alone.” Mrs. Do said and went out of Kyungsoo’s room.

 

 

 

Just then, Kyungsoo started weeping. He tried to lower his sobs down but his brother heard it nonetheless.

 

 

 

[Baby, what’s wrong?]

 

 

 

“H-Hyung… W-When a-are you c-coming home?” He sobbed.

 

 

 

[I’ll be home soon, Kyung. Don’t worry. Hyung will be home.]

 

 

 

“I m-miss you, h-hyung.”

 

 

 

[I miss you too, Kyungie. So much. Stop crying, okay?]

 

 

 

Kyungsoo didn’t answer but he continued to cry.

 

 

 

[Hey. What’s wrong?]

 

 

 

Kyungsoo knew there was no turning back now. So he decided to just tell his brother.

 

 

 

“Hyung, I’m frightened.”

 

 

 

[What? Why? What happened to you?]

 

 

 

Kyungsoo wiped his tears. “I’ll tell you when you get home.”

 

 

 

[*sigh* Okay. Take care of yourself, baby. I love you.]

 

 

 

“I love you too hyung.” Then Kyungsoo hanged up.

 

 

 

Kyungsoo set aside his phone and brought his knees close to his chest and there he cried. I need you, hyung.

 

 

 

 


A/N: I'M SORRY. AGAIN, I'M SORRY. TOOK ME LONG ENOUGH TO UPDATE. T^T

 

I'M BUSY WITH SCHOOL STUFF. UGH. TT_______TT

 

I'M REALLY SORRY. I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER.

 

THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENTS AND THE SUBS. I REALLY APPRECIATE IT. ^________________^

 

Comment. Subscribe. Upvote. ♥