Eighteen.

Because of You [HIATUS]

It has been a year since Chanyeol forcefully shoved Jongin, incessant curses spilling out of his tongue and blaming him for Kyungsoo’s departure. However, Jongin didn’t fight back. Instead, he stood up like nothing happened and smirked. Jongin didn’t actually care that Kyungsoo left. He didn’t even know the boy’s name so why would he bother caring about his departure?

“He probably left because he felt shame for giving in easily to a person like me.” He wiped the blood on the side of his lips. “He’ll be back, don’t worry. Maybe he wants some more from me?” He chuckled darkly, earning a powerful punch from Chanyeol.

Baekhyun practically dragged Chanyeol out of the scene before being dragged by Jongin. Baekhyun held Chanyeol’s hand to stop Jongin from dragging him but Jongin gave him the look and Baekhyun knew better than to challenge Kim Jongin. He eventually let go of Chanyeol’s hand and let Jongin take him.

~

 

Kyungsoo never contacted anyone of them. He made new friends on his school and his English improved a lot. And as he improved, he changed. A lot.

Kyungsoo never went to parties after what happened to him but due to his friends’ influences, clubs and bars became his favorite hangout. He’s still school-driven but he now knows how to have fun. What scared Minsoo the most is that his younger brother is becoming liberated.

Kyungsoo never came home until the early morning. He spent nights at his acquired condominium unit or at hotels, bringing different guys (he didn’t like girls) and getting them on bed. At first Minsoo was okay with it. He knows Kyungsoo was just experimenting. But he took action when it happened for one week straight. He didn’t regret bringing Kyungsoo with him. He regretted letting his brother do what he wants.

He thought Kyungsoo was taking revenge on what Kim Jongin has done to him. But he’s taking out his vengeance on other people, which was bad. Really bad.

There was one time where Minsoo practically growled at Kyungsoo after seeing him making out with his classmate on the boys’ locker room. The boy was groping Kyungsoo’s while Kyungsoo’s hands were roaming all over the boy’s back and he could hear the moans escaping from his little brother’s mouth.

Minsoo grabbed Kyungsoo’s arm which was successful in gaining both boys’ attention but that didn’t stop the other boy from attacking Kyungsoo’s neck. Kyungsoo shamelessly moaned in front of his brother and Minsoo could do nothing but shake his head. This is too much.

“Let’s go, Kyungsoo.” Minsoo said, voice full of authority.

“I’ll see you at the car. We’re not finished yet.” Kyungsoo said and dragged the boy somewhere where they could be alone.

Minsoo sighed heavily and waited for Kyungsoo in the car. A few moments later, Kyungsoo showed up with his hair disheveled and first button of his uniform ed. The siblings rode the car and Minsoo angrily closed his door. Kyungsoo jumped a little at the manner.

“Who was that?” Minsoo asked, not looking at his brother.

Kyungsoo shrugged. “Axel. He’s my boyfriend. Why?”

“For Pete’s sake, Kyungsoo! That’s your fourth boyfriend for this week!” Minsoo exclaimed, frustrated. He ran his hand through his hair and sighed while closing his eyes.

Kyungsoo didn’t mind what his brother was saying and just shrugged.

~

 

On a Friday night, Kyungsoo was out on the club alone. He became pretty popular at the club since he’s there every Friday. He just sat on the high chairs and watched people dancing while drinking his beverage. He’s on his eighth glass now and he now feels the familiar sensation whenever he drinks too much. He still has low alcohol tolerance but he didn’t care. He likes getting drunk.

A few moments later, a guy sat in front of him. Kyungsoo scrutinized the guy from head to toe. He was a decent looking guy and he was very good-looking. Kyungsoo guessed he was just around his age. The guy noticed Kyungsoo’s eyes on him and smirked.

“Jake.” The guy said and held out his arm. Kyungsoo shook his arm and smiled. “Kyungsoo.” He introduced.

Jake was surprised after hearing Kyungsoo’s name. “Oh, you’re Korean?”

Kyungsoo shook his head in approval. Jake smiled. “I am, too. Half-Korean.”

With that info, both men started talking and fortunately, Kyungsoo was still in his proper mind to respond properly to Jake. But a few minutes later, their friendly conversation turned into a heated make-out session. Kyungsoo wrapped his arms around the boy’s neck and Jake automatically wrapped his arms around Kyungsoo’s waist. They made out for almost thirty minutes until Jake hoisted Kyungsoo up and out of instinct, Kyungsoo circled his legs around Jake’s waist as they walked out of the place.

Jake drove both of them at his own condominium and just after Jake locked the door, he immediately undressed Kyungsoo who was now splayed across the couch. He carried Kyungsoo to his bedroom and undressed himself as well. He then attacked Kyungsoo’s neck, liking the moans of pleasure escaping from Kyungsoo’s mouth.

Kyungsoo grabbed a fistful of Jake’s hair when Jake took him fully on his mouth. Ceaseless moans were released from Kyungsoo’s mouth, sending Jake to go even further. Kyungsoo came later on with an arch on his back.

Jake abandoned Kyungsoo on the bed for a while, searching for a certain bottle on his cabinet. Afterwards, he positioned himself between Kyungsoo’s spread legs and coated his three fingers before inserting all of it on Kyungsoo’s hole. Kyungsoo groaned loudly while Jake carefully moved his fingers until Kyungsoo could adjust. Later on, Kyungsoo’s moans of pain were replaced by moans of pleasure.

Jake released his fingers with a pop and he still wasn’t contented with his fingers that he used his tongue to prepare Kyungsoo even more. Kyungsoo grabbed the sheets beneath him to keep himself from moving too hard. Jake removed his tongue from Kyungsoo’s hole after a few minutes and positioned his on Kyungsoo’s hole before entering him without a warning.

Kyungsoo arched his back as Jake ed into him. Jake shifted his angle many times until he found that spot that made Kyungsoo see stars. Kyungsoo fisted his hair, incessantly and saying things like ‘more’ and ‘right there’.

Jake could feel he was near, so he pumped Kyungsoo so they’d come together.

They came after a few moments, their body’s drenched in sweat after the heated activity. Jake collapsed on top of the now dozing Kyungsoo before kissing him one last time and let sleep take the both of them.

 

 

 


A/N: An update! Yehet? XD Sorry it took me long enough to update. I'm a busy person. Lol.

I hope you'll like this one, though. ;)