Six-2.

Because of You [HIATUS]

Kyungsoo was so happy that he slept.

 

He was in his room after eating his breakfast, playing with his new phone.

 

He really doesn’t know how to use it so he’s trying his best to know how this phone of his works.

 

He was so engrossed that later on he slept.

 

He was somehow tired. He didn’t even hear the knock on his door.

 

He woke up because he felt someone shaking him.

 

“Kyungsoo? Kyungie-ah? Wakey wakeyyy!” The voice said.

 

Since Kyungsoo was half awake and half sleeping, his mind fooled him, telling him that it was his hyung.

 

“Hyung? Hyung!” He immediately hugged the person shaking him.

 

The person didn’t speak. He just stood there, processing what’s happening.

 

“Uh, Kyungie. It’s me, Chanyeol.”

 

Kyungsoo immediately released Chanyeol and rubbed his eyes.

 

Oh crap.

 

Kyungsoo flushed red. Oh god that was embarrassing.

 

Chanyeol pinched his cheeks. “It’s okay, Kyung.”

 

He read my mind? O______o

 

“Are you already prepared? The party starts at six.” Chanyeol reminded.

 

Kyungsoo’s eyes widened. “Oh right! I forgot! Can you wait for me? I’ll just take a quick shower and dress up.”

 

Chanyeol chuckled. “Yeah, sure.”

 

--

 

Chanyeol looked at Kyungsoo like he had two heads.

 

“What?” Kyungsoo asked.

 

“You’re actually going to wear that?” Chanyeol asked, pointing at Kyungsoo’s choice of clothes.

 

Kyungsoo nodded.

 

Cuuuute >///<. Chanyeol thought.

 

“No. We’re going to a party, Kyung. Not a prayer meeting. Get changed!” Chanyeol said.

 

“I have no other clothes!” Kyungsoo protested.

 

Chanyeol looked at his wrist watch. “We still have an hour left. Let’s go.”

 

“Where are we going?” Kyungsoo asked, grabbing his phone and wallet in the process.

 

“To Kibum hyung’s.”

 

“Who is that?”

 

“Just follow me.” Chanyeol said and dragged Kyungsoo.

 

“Eomma! Appa! I’m leaving!” Kyungsoo exclaimed and rushed outside the door.

 

They went inside Chanyeol’s car and drove to their destination.

 

Few minutes later, they stopped in front of a big house mansion.

 

“Come on.” Chanyeol said.

 

Chanyeol pressed the doorbell and they wouldn’t have to wait a minute longer before the door opened. There stood a pretty young man, maybe in his twenties.

 

“Oh? Chanyeollie!” The man chuckled and pulled Chanyeol into a hug. “What brings you here?”

 

“Uh, this is Kyungsoo. We’re going to a party but uh… y’know.” Chanyeol gestured towards the oblivious Kyungsoo.

 

“Tsk. Tsk. Tsk.” The man said.

 

“Kyungsoo this is Kibum hyung.” Chanyeol said.

 

“Just call me Key.” Kibum winked. “Come with me. I’ll transform you in no time.” He smirked.

 

Kyungsoo felt nervous.

 

--

 

“Come on! Hurry!” Key urged with a huge smile on his face.

 

Kyungsoo didn’t want to come out of the room after the ‘total makeover’. The clothes felt foreign on his skin and makeup wasn’t a big help to reduce the itchiness on his face.

 

They were already 10 minutes late to the party but Kyungsoo didn’t care. He felt like a male e in those clothes.

 

“But hyung…” Kyungsoo hesitated.

 

Key rolled his eyes at the innocent young boy in front of him and dragged him forcefully outside the room. Kyungsoo stumbled but regained his balance immediately.

 

“Chanyeol-ah!” Key called.

 

Chanyeol was busy reading magazines when Key called him. He stood up and looked at the boy in front of him. His jaw dropped.

 

Kyungsoo stood awkwardly and chuckled awkwardly.

 

“W-Wow. K-Kyung… you look…”

 

“Beautiful?” Key chuckled and finished Chanyeol’s sentence for him. “He’s a little chubby so I let him dress in black.” He added with a laugh.

 

“Let’s go?” Kyungsoo asked to decrease the awkwardness he’s feeling right now.

 

Chanyeol blinked a few times before bringing himself back to life. “Y-Yeah. W-We should. Thanks, Kibum hyung.”

 

“Thank you, Key hyung.” Kyungsoo bowed.

 

“No need to be polite.” Key chuckled. “Anytime kiddos. Go ahead. You’re already late.”

 

Chanyeol and Kyungsoo just smiled and went directly to Chanyeol’s car.

 

Chanyeol still couldn’t take his eyes off of Kyungsoo and Kyungsoo already felt uneasy under his best friend’s gaze.

 

“Is it bad? I could change if y--“

 

“NO!” Chanyeol exclaimed and cleared his throat soon when he noticed Kyungsoo jumping a little. “I mean, no. It’s okay. It’s fine. It’s…it’s…beautiful.” He kind of mumbled the last part but Kyungsoo still heard it.

 

The smaller boy flushed.

 

“T-Thank you.” He said.

 

Chanyeol smiled. And he realized that he was smiling too long because Kyungsoo felt uneasy again and he started to drive towards Sehun’s house.