Fourteen.

Because of You [HIATUS]

“As usual, our Kyungsoo got the highest mark.” Mrs. Xi, their science teacher, said.

 

Kyungsoo was supposed to feel happy because he had the highest mark but he grabbed his test paper like he just lost a million dollars.

 

“Are you okay, Mr. Do?” Mrs. Xi asked.

 

“Yes, I’m fine.” Kyungsoo answered politely, feigning a smile.

 

Mrs. Xi knew something was up but he didn’t press the matter anymore. Maybe it was something personal so she didn’t want to interfere. Maybe Kyungsoo’s not ready to say it yet.

It was when the lunch bell rang that Kyungsoo realized that he didn’t even listen to Mrs. Xi.

He sighed and shoved his head on his table.

He’s too tired and he felt weaker every second.

He’s frightened.

He feels like everyone’s eyes are on him.

He feels like Jongin is just around the corner, looking at him and would lunge at him anytime soon.

He opted for staying in the room for lunch because he thought that he would be Jongin-free.

But he was wrong.

He was closing his eyes when he felt a kiss on the back of his neck.

He sat abruptly and his eyes widened in fear.

Jongin was in front of him, smirking.

 

“Sup.” Jongin said.

 

Even though Kyungsoo was sitting, he still backed away in fear.

 

“W-Why are y-you here?” He stuttered.

 

“I came to see you.” Jongin feigned innocence which made Kyungsoo want to puke.

 

“Don’t come near me.” Kyungsoo said with voice sounding like he’s threatening.

 

Jongin just laughed at him maniacally.

 

“Yeah. I’m really scared right now.” Jongin mocked.

 

“P-Please just l-leave me a-alone.” Kyungsoo’s tears started to escape from his eyes.

 

Kyungsoo didn’t know if Jongin was Flash’s nephew but he gasped when Jongin attacked him in record speed.

When Kyungsoo’s in a state like this, Jongin wants to just attack his vulnerable figure. When Kyungsoo’s fighting back, it makes him want to attack the smaller more because he feels challenged.

Kyungsoo doesn’t know what to do.

 

Kyungsoo didn’t even realize that Jongin stood him up and pinned him on the wall.

He was ghosting his lips over Kyungsoo’s neck.

Kyungsoo’s tears wouldn’t stop falling.

 

Both boys were startled when they heard a slam on the door.

Kyungsoo’s vision was clouded with tears but he could still distinguish the person standing in the doorway.

 

Baekhyun.

 

And he was with Luhan.

 

Jongin didn’t let go of his crying victim but he raised an eyebrow at his gang.

 

“Leave the poor boy alone, Kim.” Luhan said.

 

Jongin scoffed. “Do you want to replace him instead?”

 

Luhan just shook his head. Who the ’s going to straighten his friend’s crooked ways?

 

Baekhyun stepped forward. “I’m here, Jongin. Leave him. He’s terrified.”

 

“Oh he is?” Jongin looked at Kyungsoo mockingly. “I thought this was his way of enjoying.”

 

Jongin decided to leave the boy for now. He thinks he needed to let the boy take a break. For now.

Luhan then walked towards Kyungsoo and placed a comforting hand on his back.

Kyungsoo was on the floor, breaking down.

 

“Jongin, just leave him. What did he do for you to go overboard like this?” Baekhyun said.

 

“He’s a perfect toy. I could play with him for a long time.” Jongin smirked.

 

Baekhyun then kissed Jongin forcefully.

Jongin was taken aback but it didn’t take long until he reciprocated the kiss.

Baekhyun’s hands were already roaming on Jongin’s body and it came to the point where Baekhyun ed Jongin’s uniform.

When Baekhyun pulled away, much to Jongin’s dismay, both were already panting.

 

“Am I not enough for you, huh?” Baekhyun said.

 

Jongin smirked and it didn’t take long until he attacked Baekhyun’s neck. “Of course you are, baby.”

 

Both Luhan and Kyungsoo stared at the males in front of him.

Kyungsoo’s mouth was hanging open but he didn’t say anything.

 

I thought he loved Chanyeol. Kyungsoo thought.

 

But that thought vanished when Baekhyun mouthed, ‘Leave while he’s still distracted.’

Kyungsoo felt a little guilty because Baekhyun’s offering his own self for his safety.

He also felt guilty for Chanyeol.

If only he could defend his self.

If only he could leave this place.

 

Kyungsoo didn’t realize that he was already outside the classroom.

He was standing in front of the science laboratory.

But this room is already abandoned. It was useful a few years ago but they already made a new laboratory. Bigger than this one.

 

“Are you okay?”

 

Kyungsoo was startled to hear Luhan’s voice beside him.

 

Oh right. I forgot I’m with him.

 

“Y-Yes.” Kyungsoo answered, more like whispered but Luhan heard it nonetheless.

 

“We don’t know what to do with Jongin.” He started. “I’m sorry if he’s taking out his stress on you.”

 

“Stress?”

 

“Yeah. He’s pressured. He’s an heir and his uncle is experiencing too much from him.” Luhan explained.

 

Kyungsoo just looked at him as if urging him to continue.

 

“If you’re wondering if his uncle is involved in all of this, then yes.” He added. “His uncle wanted Jongin to do well so he chose Baekhyun to stay with Jongin. Of course Baekhyun is a brainy one. But he had a boyfriend so he’s off limits. He could have denied but…” Luhan contemplated whether to continue or not.

 

“But?” Kyungsoo urged.

 

“Nothing.” Luhan said. “Anyway, his uncle actually forced Baekhyun so here he is now. Baekhyun joined us but he wasn’t prepared for the catch. I’m surprised his uncle haven’t found out about you yet. Or else, you’d be Baekhyun’s replacement. You better keep your low profile. Usually uncle Taewoong targets those who are well-off and brainiacs.”

 

Kyungsoo shivered at the thought of being Baekhyun’s replacement.

No. He won’t be Baekhyun’s replacement.

He swears to the gods above that he won’t.

 

“Why didn’t his uncle choose you?” Kyungsoo asked out of curiosity.

 

“I may be elite but I lack here.” Luhan pointed his head and laughed.

 

Kyungsoo also chuckled.

 

But then Kyungsoo’s eyes suddenly widened in fear.

 

“Oh .” Kyungsoo cursed.

 

Luhan was taken aback. He didn’t know innocent little Kyungsoo curses.

 

“Why?”

 

“I forgot that our family is back in business. Our family even associated with Chanyeol’s.” He said.

 

Luhan blinked. “You’re what?”

 

Kyungsoo sighed. He really didn’t want to repeat it again because he didn’t want to claim or whatsoever that his family is close to being wealthy. He didn’t even know what business his family was in.

 

“You should be careful then. Once you go public, everyone’s eyes are on you. Even Jongin’s uncle.” Luhan warned.

 

Kyungsoo cringed. Now he was more terrified.

 

 


A/N: I think it will take a long time for me to update again because I'm pretty busy right now. Lol. It's our exams (again). I have to study (says Jongin lol).

Enjoy this chapter first. I'll make better chapters in the future. ;)))

Thanks for those who supported this story. Thank you. Thank you. ^_________^

Let's love, EXO Ls. ;)