Nineteen.

Because of You [HIATUS]

When Kyungsoo woke up the next day, he was wrapped in a familiar warmth which was Jake’s arms. He rubbed his eyes with his balled fists and looked up to see Jake grinning sweetly at him. He smiled back and snuggled closer. Jake then came closer to plant a kiss on his forehead.

“So, what are we?” Jake asked.

“What do you want us to be, then?” Kyungsoo asked backed as if he’s challenging him.

Jake chuckled at Kyungsoo’s behavior. He leaned down and captured Kyungsoo’s lips in his. Kyungsoo returned Jake’s kisses. Eventually the kisses deepened which resulted to both boys groping at each other. Kyungsoo was the first one to break the kiss to breathe. When they stared at each other, they both laughed.

Jake guessed he already knows the answer.

 

~~

When Kyungsoo returned home, he was greeted by Minsoo’s death stare.

“I’m not even going to ask where you’ve been, Kyungsoo.” He said and stared at his brother’s physique. “Nope! Not gonna ask.”

Kyungsoo grinned. He walked towards his hyung and hugged him. Minsoo pretended to be angry but he just really can’t resist his younger brother. Even though Kyungsoo changed, he still loves him.

“Kyungsoo, were going back next month.” Minsoo broke the news after releasing himself from his younger brother’s embrace. Kyungsoo’s face immediately fell.

“That fast?” Kyungsoo asked. “Why?”

“Mom misses us so much. And she said we’ll be staying there for good.” Minsoo explained. Kyungsoo’s eyes widened. Of course he didn’t want to return to Seoul. After what happened to him, no. He doesn’t want to. It’s not that the memory still haunts him. But because he just doesn’t want to. He doesn’t even know if Seoul changed even a bit. He doesn’t know what happened to Baekhyun and Chanyeol. He’s not sure. Really not sure.

“For good?”

Minsoo nodded.

Kyungsoo could only sigh.

 

~~

“Baek.” Chanyeol called after seeing Baekhyun and Jongin making out in the boys’ locker room. The two didn’t seem to hear it so Chanyeol forcefully pulled Baekhyun to his side. Baekhyun’s cheeks were flushed and shock registered into his face. He felt embarrassed. Chanyeol saw them engrossed in some activity that lovers only are supposed to do. Chanyeol and him weren’t even that bold.

“Don’t be rude. We’re not finished yet.” Jongin said and tried to pull Baekhyun again. Chanyeol didn’t let go of his boyfriend.

“If you’re envious because I have a hot boyfriend, then go find yourself one.” Chanyeol said through gritted teeth and dragged Baekhyun out from the scene, leaving an annoyed Jongin who kicked the lockers.

When they arrived at the soccer field, Chanyeol immediately glared at Baekhyun. Baekhyun couldn’t look into his eyes.

“I thought we already talked about this.” Chanyeol said, releasing Baekhyun’s hand.

Baekhyun dropped his head down. Yes, they already talked about this. It’s just that he can’t seem to break the chains Jongin tied him. Instead of replying, Baekhyun walked towards Chanyeol and hugged him. He buried his head on his tall boyfriend’s chest. He could hear his raging heartbeat. He must’ve been so angry earlier after seeing his boyfriend and his great rival making out.

Chanyeol sighed. He couldn’t help but return the hug. Of course, he loves Baekhyun so much. But he just couldn’t understand him. He knows Baekhyun is making a big sacrifice here. But how could he appreciate that sacrifice when he wouldn’t tell him why he’s sacrificing? Chanyeol thought of himself as a big coward because he can’t even sacrifice and protect his own boyfriend.

Baekhyun’s eyes widened a bit after seeing Jongin on a distance. He quickly detached himself from Chanyeol and grabbed his hand. “Let’s go. Before Jongin sees us.”

“So what if he sees us?”

“You really want me to get dragged by him?”

Chanyeol paused. “No.”

“Then let’s go.”

Baekhyun started dragging Chanyeol away but Chanyeol wouldn’t budge. Baekhyun stopped and looked at his boyfriend with a creased forehead. “What?”

“Choose me over him, Baek. Let me hear that you’re really choosing me over him.” Chanyeol challenged.

“I already chose you. Now, let’s go. I want to spend time with you alone.”

If it wasn’t for Chanyeol’s doubt, jealousy and rage towards Jongin, he would have been blushing by now and he would have let Baekhyun drag him. But no. He wants to hear that Baekhyun’s choosing him. That he’s the priority here and not Kim Jongin. He wants to hear it saying in front of him and Jongin.

Baekhyun started to panic after seeing Jongin walking towards them. He tried dragging Chanyeol again but Chanyeol was too strong.

“Oh hey, Byun Baekhyun.” Jongin said, slinging an arm around Baekhyun’s shoulder and kissing him fully on the lips.

Baekhyun’s eyes widened. He was extremely surprised. Jongin’s really knows how to piss Chanyeol off.

Chanyeol’s insides started flaming with rage, but he remained calm on the outside. He didn’t want to cause a scene. He said he’s not that low like Jongin.

“Say it, Baek.” Chanyeol said.

Jongin raised an eyebrow. He looked at Chanyeol then back at Baekhyun. “Tell me you’re choosing me over this dip here.”

Jongin wasn’t even one bit angry at Chanyeol’s nickname for him. Chanyeol has called him so many names that he’s already used to it. He removed his arms from Baekhyun’s shoulder and stood up properly, both hands inside his pockets. “Like he can.” He retorted.

Chanyeol eyes were now full of hope and fire. He’s hoping that Baekhyun would choose him. If Baekhyun won’t choose him this time, then he’ll leave. He’ll seriously leave. He’ll back off for the both of them.

They were all distracted when Jongin’s phone rang. Jongin fished it out from his pocket and immediately answered it.

“Yes? … Oh? Tonight? … I’ll bring him? Okay. Okay. … Of course he’ll come! How could he not? … Okay. Bye.” And Jongin hang up. He looked at Baekhyun.

“Uncle said we’re going to have dinner tonight. So, let’s go?” Jongin said.

Chanyeol stare remained at Baekhyun. He stared intently.

Baekhyun looked at the both of them, confused.

Then he dropped his head and covered both of his face with his palms. He shook his head. “I’m sorry, Chanyeol.”

Jongin smiled devilishly.

“I gave you your last chance, Baek.” Chanyeol said.

Jongin slung and arm around Baekhyun’s waist and dragged him away. Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol with eyes full of regret but Chanyeol’s tired of it. Chanyeol shook his head in annoyance and angrily kicked the grass beneath him. He ruffled his hair and stormed out of the field.

He didn’t mean that, right?

 

 

 


A/N: update anyone? XD sorry. so hiatus right now. T.T