Eleven.

Because of You [HIATUS]

Chanyeol’s walk to the usual place was seriously slow. He passed by some kids, boutique shops, flower shops, and candy stores.

 

He didn’t have second thoughts on going to the candy store.

 

He’ll buy something for Baekhyun.

 

Despite Baekhyun’s not-so-pleasant attitude, his baby still loves candies.

 

And he really likes the big, round and rainbow lollipop.

 

He brought one and a chocolate for himself. He’s kind of hungry due to the walking.

 

He stepped out of the store and proceeded to walk to their usual place.

 

It’s the park.

 

Yes it’s just the park but it is where Chanyeol confessed to Baekhyun and it is where Baekhyun answered him.

 

He was nearing the park and he could already see Baekhyun’s figure.

 

! Am I that late?

 

He ran towards Baekhyun and Baekhyun was somehow surprised by his sudden appearance.

 

“How long have you been waiting?” Chanyeol asked immediately, worried that Baekhyun might get upset for waiting too long for him.

 

“I just came.” Baekhyun replied.

 

Chanyeol sighed in relief and handed Baekhyun the candy he brought earlier.

 

Baekhyun just looked at it oddly.

 

“For you.” Chanyeol said.

 

Baekhyun smiled. It was a genuine smile.

 

“Thanks, Yeollie.” Baekhyun said and started removing the cover of the lollipop.

 

He was about to take a bite when something caught his attention.

 

He looked behind Chanyeol and saw a little girl crying.

 

Baekhyun frowned at the sight and marched to where the little girl is sitting. The swing.

 

Chanyeol was confused but he followed his other half anyway.

 

“Hey baby girl. Why are you crying?” Baekhyun asked and kneeled down in front of the girl.

 

“T-They’re…*sniff* bullying me.” The little girl responded, tears still rolling down his cheeks.

 

Baekhyun frowned even more.

 

He lifted the little girl’s chin and wiped her tears away.

 

“Here.” Baekhyun handed him his lollipop. “I’ll give this to you. Just promise me not to cry, okay? Just don’t mind those dudes. They don’t know what they’re doing.” He smiled. “Now, carry on. Go back to your mommy. She might be worried.”

 

The girl eventually stopped crying after receiving the candy from Baekhyun and beamed happily.

 

“Thank you, oppa.” She smiled sweetly and ran towards her mother.

 

Baekhyun smiled and he could see that the little girl is boasting her candy to her mom.

 

How adorable.

 

Baekhyun stood up and was met by Chanyeol’s questioning gaze.

 

“What?” Baekhyun said and proceeded to sit on one of the benches.

 

Chanyeol just shook his head. “Nothing. I just thought it’s ironic.” He chuckled emptily. “You’re giving an advice to the bullied.”

 

“Yeol,” Baekhyun started.

 

“Tell me, please?” He pleaded. “Tell me why you’re doing this.”

 

“Yeol, we’ve talked about this.” Baekhyun said and looked at Chanyeol.

 

Chanyeol was looking at his hands.

 

“Baek, please. Just leave them. The group. Him.”

 

“You know I can’t do that.”

 

“Why?”

 

Baekhyun took a minute or two to answer.

 

“As much as I want to leave, I can’t, Yeol. It’s not easy for me and I can’t tell you why.” He sighed.

 

“Why?”

 

“Chaos.”

 

“What?”

 

Baekhyun sighed again. “Just…not now, Yeol.”

 

They stayed silent. They don’t know what to say. They ran out of things to say.

 

Or maybe not.

 

“I’m still your boyfriend, right?” Chanyeol asked.

 

Baekhyun laughed. Chanyeol thought he’s in heaven for like four seconds.

 

“Of course, Yeol. You’re still mine and I’m still yours.” He smiled.

 

Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun and Baekhyun did the same so they made eye contact with each other.

 

Baekhyun saw something in Chanyeol’s eyes that he never noticed before.

 

It’s like he’s longing for something, or rather, someone.

 

“Please let me feel it, Baek.”

 

Baekhyun looked confused.

 

“What?”

 

“I miss you, Baek. If you’re really mine, please act like it.” Chanyeol pleaded.

 

Guilt was visible in Baekhyun’s eyes.

 

But Chanyeol was too focused on his own emotions that he was unable to notice it.

 

“Please?” He repeated.

 

Baekhyun sighed for the nth time that day and his lips formed a small smile.

 

“I can’t promise but I’ll seriously try, Yeol. Don’t worry.” He reassured.

 

Chanyeol couldn’t help the smile forming on his lips.

 

“Thank you.” He stood up and hugged Baekhyun.

 

Baekhyun, of course, returned the hug with a brighter smile.

 

~~

 

The couple was walking home after they ate at their favorite restaurant.

 

The walk home was slow and silent but it wasn’t awkward.

 

They held each other’s hand and it slightly swayed to and fro.

 

Later on, Baekhyun noticed that they've already passed Chanyeol’s house.

 

He gave his lover a confused look.

 

“Where are we going?”

 

Chanyeol didn’t answer but he eventually stopped walking.

 

“Here.”

 

Baekhyun looked even more confused.

 

“Whose house is this?”

 

“Kyungie’s.”

 

“Kyungsoo’s?”

 

“Yup.”

 

Baekhyun didn’t answer and his mood somehow changed.

 

“I’ll be going then.” He said, his voice sounding kind of cold.

 

Chanyeol laughed. “Come back here, Baek.”

 

“What?” Baekhyun raised an eyebrow.

 

“Come here.”

 

“I’m going home. Go inside. He might be waiting for you.”

 

Chanyeol continued to laugh.

 

Baekhyun got irritated so he took longer strides.

 

But it wasn’t until Chanyeol grabbed his arm and pulled him back. He put his left hand behind Baekhyun’s neck and leaned in to capture Baekhyun’s lips.

 

Baekhyun was taken aback by the sudden action.

 

Chanyeol broke away from the kiss and smiled at his cute boyfriend.

 

“Don’t be jealous, Baek. He’s just my friend.” He said. “Hey. I never complained about sharing you.” He laughed.

 

Baekhyun just frowned. Chanyeol’s making him guiltier.

 

Chanyeol noticed it and pulled Baekhyun closer.

 

“I’m just kidding.” He pinched Baekhyun’s nose. “Let’s go inside. It’s time for you to properly meet Kyungsoo.”

 

~~

 

The couple was still at the front door when they heard screaming inside.

 

“GET AWAY FROM ME!” A familiar voice screamed.

 

Chanyeol’s eyes grew wide and they (with Baekhyun) immediately ran inside the house.

 

They didn’t expect to see someone there.

 

 


A/N: I don't know what to do with my life. ._. XD

 

Thanks for your comments. ^_____^

 

I have nothing more to say. Lol at me.

 

Thanks. Love ya guyth. Mehehehe. ^^