Twenty.

Because of You [HIATUS]

Days went faster. At least for Kyungsoo. Later, both brothers will be returning to Korea for good. Kyungsoo cringes everytime he hears it.

He was packing his stuff when he felt a familiar pair of arms encircle around his waist. He smiled to himself. He turned around and was greeted with a familiar pair of lips with his. He encircled his arms around the boy’s neck and returned his kisses. It went on like that for the next few minutes until Kyungsoo decided to break the kiss, gasping for air. The boy in front of him smiled and arranged Kyungsoo’s fringe.

“Are you really leaving today?” The boy pouted. Kyungsoo wanted to melt at his expression.

Kyungsoo nodded and gave one lingering kiss before going back to what he was doing before. Jake sat on the bed where Kyungsoo’s luggage was sitting. He looked at the clothes Kyungsoo was folding and placing inside the bag. He started grabbing the already folded clothes out of the luggage. Kyungsoo stopped whatever he was doing and looked at his boyfriend weirdly.

“What are you doing?” Kyungsoo asked as Jake grabbed another clothing. “No! I just folded that!”

Jake sighed in frustration and pulled Kyungsoo towards him, making him sit on his lap. Kyungsoo faced his body sideways and turned his head to face his pouting boyfriend. He pinched his cheeks.

Jake obviously didn’t want Kyungsoo to go. He created all types of reasons and excuses just so Kyungsoo will have a reason to stay. As much as Jake wanted to go with them, he can’t because he still has duties to fulfill here. Jake’s parents were even saddened after hearing Kyungsoo leaving the States. Kyungsoo really left a great impression of them.

Soon after, Jake leaned forward and captured Kyungsoo’s lips in his. It was gentle at first, like Jake was afraid Kyungsoo might break anytime. His kisses were slow and careful and Kyungsoo swear he just melted inside. Kyungsoo wrapped his arms around his lover’s neck while Jake wrapped his around Kyungsoo’s slim waist. Eventually, their kiss went heated, both flaming with desire. Jake travelled his hands down the hem of Kyungsoo’s shirt and inside, stopping just on Kyungsoo’s s. He toyed with it and he can’t help but enjoy the small moans escaping from Kyungsoo’s lovely mouth. Jake’s kisses went down from Kyungsoo’s lips to his neck, leaving obvious marks that made Kyungsoo fist his hair.

They were so engrossed in the heat of the moment when a voice interrupted them.

“With that mindset of yours, Kyungsoo, you’ll really be able to finish packing.” Minsoo said sarcastically, rolling his eyes at the couple.

The couple looked at Minsoo and back at each other and laughed. Kyungsoo disentangled himself from Jake and stood up to gather more of his stuffs from the closet. Jake stood up to follow him. He was really clingy but Kyungsoo didn’t mind.

“I’ll follow after, okay?” Jake kissed Kyungsoo’s cheek. “You won’t be able to pack your stuffs with me here so I’ll meet you at the airport later. Or better yet, you might wanna have one last se—“

“Okay! Jake, see you later.” Kyungsoo said, effectively cutting of the now laughing Jake. It’s not that Kyungsoo didn’t want to do it, it’s just that his hyung might hear and he has to freaking pack his things up right now. He didn’t want to go out later with his face disheveled. Both of them were pretty wild and Kyungsoo just can’t imagine Minsoo’s face after seeing the both of them.

With that, Jake left Kyungsoo to do his packing.

 

~~

True to Chanyeol’s words, he purposely ignored his now ex-boyfriend – well at least for Chanyeol. Baekhyun didn’t know whether they were still together or not. It has been weeks since the giant started ignoring his smurf and Baekhyun didn’t like it one bit.

There are a lot of times when their roads crossed and Chanyeol paid no heed to Baekhyun. Those weeks were like hell to Baekhyun. He can’t even eat properly because of it. He felt so weak. He felt so vulnerable. He felt so… empty.

When he entered Jongin’s group, he didn’t know that his whole life will be invested in it. He thought it was just a typical group of boys who rules the school but Baekhyun’s imagination was far from reality.

 

When Baekhyun enrolled for high school, he was a complete nerd. He was always quiet and careful. And he was extremely vulnerable like he was feeling right now. He was always on top of the class and he was once part of the student council.

One time, when he was eating his lunch alone, Jongin came to him and sat across from him. He was shocked and the sea of people filling the cafeteria halted to look at them. Baekhyun felt himself shrinking, especially when Jongin draped an arm around his shoulder. He didn’t even know when or how the boy teleported to his side. It was all too fast and confusing for him.

When Jongin successfully recruited him into the group, that was when Chanyeol came. He had been noticing the petite boy ever since he stepped foot on the school. He became Baekhyun’s boyfriend after four months of courting. As Baekhyun said, “Why prolong the courtship when it’s obvious that I like the boy?”. The four months of courtship was nothing compared to their years of being together as a couple. They were happy for the past few weeks as a new couple until Jongin decided to ruin it for them.

It was then that Baekhyun knew there was a catch. When Jongin’s uncle decided to meet Byun Baekhyun, that’s when things started to turn upside down. After knowing that Byun Baekhyun’s family owns the third biggest restaurant in Asia – Buon Appetito! – which serves almost all kinds of Italian dishes. They also serve traditional dishes from other countries but Italian dishes are their specialty. Jongin’s uncle immediately partnered with their company, much to the Byuns’ excitement, and immediately sealed the deal. After that, Jongin became inseparable to Baekhyun. Baekhyun wanted to cling to his boyfriend, but Jongin wouldn’t let him. So Jongin forcefully recruited Chanyeol to the group. It was mandatory, Jongin said, because he was Baekhyun’s boyfriend.

Time came when Jongin’s favors became ual. Baekhyun couldn’t deny because when he tried getting out of the group, Jongin and his uncle threatened him.

“You’re walking on thin ice, Byun Baekhyun. Leave and you’ll know what happen.”

That was when Baekhyun knew he did the wrong decision. Purely wrong. Extremely wrong. The Kims are dangerous. Perilous. If he knew, he shouldn’t have let them recruit him. He shouldn’t have let them into their life.

He knew all too well that it was purely his fault.

 

 

It was Saturday afternoon when Jongin called him out.

Jongin said he just wanted to go out for a while to get some fresh air. Baekhyun was bewildered. Jongin never goes out for fresh air. When they reached the city park, Baekhyun tried to ask Jongin about the relationship between them.

“What am I really to you?” Baekhyun straightforwardly asked, making Jongin raise an eyebrow. “I mean, what are we?”

“Just normal people.” Jongin shrugged. “Friends… of course with benefits.”

Baekhyun sighed and shut his eyes at Jongin’s answer. He knew he was being played here but hearing it coming out sharply from Jongin’s mouth made him feel like a ty person. He had a boyfriend but he’s under the condition of this manwhore.

“I have a boyfriend, Jongin.” He said firmly, trying to sound dominant. Jongin wasn’t one bit scared of him. If there’s anyone who should be scared here, it’s Byun Baekhyun.

“Your point?”

“You can’t toy with me because I have a boyfriend.”

“I don’t care.” Jongin replied. Baekhyun felt anger bubble inside him. He didn’t know what got into him that he just suddenly slapped the boy in front of him. Baekhyun gaped.

Jongin laughed maniacally. It’s as if Baekhyun cracked a very funny joke. Baekhyun looked at him, scared. When Jongin laughed like this, he knew what will happen next.

Jongin suddenly shoved him on the tree, his back aching because of the sudden impact. Baekhyun winced at the pain he felt but Jongin disregarded it. He leaned in, too closer for Baekhyun’s taste and whispered in his ear.

“No one tells me what to do, Baekhyun. I think you forgot who you are dealing with here.”

Baekhyun was now scared. Super scared. He just stared at the boy in front of him who smirked. He could feel his palms sweating. He looked around and noticed few people but they were too far away from them. They were in a deserted part of the park.

Jongin suddenly attacked him with angry kisses and Baekhyun was more than shocked. He tried to stop Jongin but no one can beat his dominance. Baekhyun’s eyes started to water. He’s starting to think he never deserved Chanyeol.

Jongin hands suddenly reached the top of Baekhyun’s pants, immediately unbuckling the belt and pulling down the zipper. As Jongin slowly slipped his hand inside, Baekhyun’s tears continuously dropped. He felt hopeless. It’s as if the whole world’s against him. He just stood still, both arms grasping the tree behind him and his nails clawing the trunk.

Jongin d Baekhyun’s member and it violently, making Baekhyun shake and tremble with fear and pleasure. Baekhyun could have moaned, but he didn’t want to give Jongin the satisfaction he wanted. His lower lip disappeared between his teeth, biting it as if it was his only life support. This will end soon, he thought.

When he finally came, it was with an arch of his back but he never made a sound. He was sweating hard and so does his eyes. Jongin gave one last squeeze before he let go of it. He zipped up his pants and buckled his belt back. Baekhyun felt like pushing him and punching him hard straight on the face. He cursed Jongin million times in his head.

They left the park as if nothing happened and Baekhyun wanted to punch that grin off of his face. He was completely annoyed at how Jongin could laugh after what he did.

He was in complete remorse about his decision. And he swears that time will come, he’ll just choose death if it means he’ll be able to release himself from the Kims’ chains and be with the one he truly loves. Park Chanyeol.

 

 


A/N: update. yeah yeah. XD