Chapter Twenty Two

My Love For You (changed title ^^ *HIATUS*)

 

Chapter Twenty Two:

 

(A few weeks later)
It was finally the day of the wedding. It was a wonderful April spring morning, without a cloud in sight in the sky.

 

Taecyeon and his mother and father were outside the church, greeting guests. On the bride’s side, Taeyeon and Taemin were smiling

and saying hi to their friends.

 

Inside the bride’s room, Yoona sat in her gown, looking beautiful. She was with the bridesmaids and with Jae Hwa, feeding him.

 

“It’s almost time to stop feeding, isn’t it?” Tiffany smiled. Yoona looked up and nodded.

 

“Jae Hwa has to switch to formula milk soon.”

 

She looked at her son and smiled.

 

Someone knocked on the door.

 

“Miss Yoona?” A deep voice said. “You have a visitor.”

 

The door opened and Yoona gasped.

 

“Sunny unnie!” Yoona was surprised. Sunny ran over and hugged her.

 

“OH MY GOSH, YOONA! It’s been so long!” Sunny cried, kissing her on the forehead happily. She looked at Jae Hwa and gasped.

 

“OMG! Your baby is so cute!” Sunny hugged her. “What’s his name?”

 

“Jae Hwa. Ok Jae Hwa.” Yoona said proudly. She looked at Sunny. “I’m so sorry I didn’t contact you beforehand. I forgot to get your

number after I left modeling.”

 

Sunny winked. “It’s fine. I’m so happy you and Taec are back together! He booked Sungmin to take pics and I came with him...since I’m

his girlfriend now!”

 

Yoona laughed and smiled.

 

“Congrats!”

 

Sunny laughed.

 

“You too! Aigoo...you’re getting married!” She checked the wall clock. “Oop! It’s almost time for the ceremony! I’m going to go find a seat!”

 

Yoona hugged Sunny again.

 

“Alright, unnie. I missed you so much! It’s so good seeing you again!”

 

Sunny smiled.

 

“I missed you too.”

 

She patted Jae Hwa’s head gently and waved, hurrying out.

 

At the same time, Taeyeon and Mr. Kim, Taeyeon’s father, walked into the room.

 

Since Yoona’s father had passed, Mr. Kim had happily agreed to walk her down the aisle. Yoona bowed her head.

 

“Mr. Kim, Taeyeon!”
 

“Ahhh! You’re so beautiful! More pretty than before!” Taeyeon squealed, hugging her. Yoona laughed.

 

“Thanks, unnie. You look beautiful in your bridesmaid’s dress, too!”

 

Taeyeon blushed.

 

The wedding was starting soon. Mrs. Ok rushed into the bride’s room and took Jae Hwa with her to the mass room. The bridesmaids finished their make up and handed Yoona her bouquet.

 

Ten minutes later, the ceremony began.

 

The opening statements were made and music started up.

 

“Groom, please enter!” The narrator said.

The double doors swung open and Taeyeon walked out proudly. He smiled and waved as he walked down the aisle.

 

Everyone clapped as Taecyeon made his way to the front and turned. He bowed and smiled.

 

From behind the double doors, Yoona took a deep breath. She felt Mr. Kim’s arm linked with hers. He gave her a warm smile.

 

“Do not be so worried. Relax, child.” He whispered gently. Yoona nodded, grasping her bouquet.

 

“And now, the bride!” The narrator said.

 

The doors opened again and Yoona and Mr. Kim stepped out. Everyone clapped.

 

Yoona and Mr. Kim walked down the aisle, music playing. They walked up to the front. Yoona bowed to Mr. Kim.

 

“Thank you.” She whispered. He smiled and nodded.

 

Yoona bowed to the audience and looked at Taecyeon.

 

Taecyeon blushed at her gaze. She looked even more beautiful than before.

 

The priest read the formalities.

 

“Ok Taecyeon…do you accept this woman as your lawfully wedded wife? Will you love her, comfort her, honor her, and keep her in

sickness and health?”

 

Taecyeon nodded.

 

“I do.”

 

The priest looked at Yoona.

 

“Im Yoona...do you accept this man as your lawfully wedded husband? Will you love him, comfort him, honor him, and keep him in

sickness and health?”

 

Yoona swallowed and nodded.

 

“I do.”

 

“I now pronounce you man and wife! You may kiss the bride!” The priest smiled.

 

Everyone clapped as Taec planted a passionate, gentle kiss on Yoona’s lips. She kissed back. When they broke away, Yoona and

Taec were blushing. Yoona turned, smiling.

NvKdz.jpg
 

Taec grinned. They both bowed, then looked at each other again.

Taecyeon took Yoona’s hand.

 

‘I love you...so much...’

 

It was finally time to send the newlyweds off on their honeymoon. Mr. and Mrs. Ok had booked a beach house in Okinawa, Japan for the two to go to. Jae Hwa would stay with his grandparents while Yoona and Taec were on their honeymoon.

 

As they got into the car that would take them to the airport, Taec and Yoona said thank you to Mr. and Mrs. Ok. They waved goodbye to

their child, friends, and family and headed towards the airport.

 

“Will Jae Hwa be okay?” Yoona asked, worried.

 

Taecyeon smiled.

 

“Don’t worry. He can drink formula now, and Mother and Father will take good care of him.”

 

He put his arm around her. “And it’s our honeymoon. Stop worrying so much.” He kissed her forehead.

 

Yoona took a deep breath and smiled.

 

They arrived at the airport and quickly went through the scans and baggage procedures.

 

After an hour, they got onto their plane and took off for a quick 2 hour flight to Okinawa.

 

It was dark once their plane touched down.

 

34.jpg

 

Taecyeon helped Yoona with her luggage and they got into a rental car to the beach house.

 

They arrived a few minutes before 9 pm.

 

“Ahhh!” Taecyeon sighed as he flumped onto the bed. “So comfortable…”

 

Yoona laughed and set down her luggage. Taec got back up and hugged her from behind.

 

“I’m so happy we are married…” He whispered. He kissed her cheek. Yoona smiled.

 

“Me too, oppa.”

 

Even though it was dark, Taec and Yoona went outside to the beach and walked hand in hand on the shore line.

 

Taec couldn’t resist and splashed water onto Yoona’s face.

 

“Yah!” Yoona chased her husband and soon, the two were having a water fight. Afterwards, they headed back in.

 

Yoona took a shower first and came out in her nightgown. Taec looked up and smiled.

 

“Are you done?”

 

Yoona nodded, smiling. She climbed into bed and took out her phone. She talked with Taemin on the phone while Taec washed up

quickly.

 

After he showered, Taec climbed into bed with Yoona.

 

It was dark in the room, but from the window, moonlight streamed in. Taecyeon wrapped his arms around Yoona.

 

“Yoona…” He said quietly.

 

“Hmm?” Yoona said.

 

“I love you.”
 

Yoona smiled and kissed him on his cheek.

 

“I love you too.”

 

Taec grinned and shut his eyes, his arms wrapped around his wife.

 

The two slept comfortably until the next morning.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So sorry I didn't update for a few days! I have a sports event coming up soon so I've been outside most of the time. Maybe the story is a bit boring now (-_-") but it will get better!

Thanks for all the support! *Internet hugs for everyone*