Chapter Twelve

My Love For You (changed title ^^ *HIATUS*)

Chapter Twelve:

 

(Two days later)

 

“What?!” Taecyeon shouted. “Yoona resigned from modeling?! And you didn’t tell me before?!”

 

Sungmin bit his lip.

 

“Yoona told me it would be best to NOT tell you, so I didn’t.”

 

Taecyeon was shocked.

 

“But...but WHY?! Why did she quit?”

 

Sunny looked down. Sooyoung glanced at her.

 

“Unnie…” She whispered. “Do you know why Yoona quit?”

 

Sunny looked at Sooyoung. “N-no! Of course not!” She huffed. “Why would I know?”

 

Sooyoung raised an eyebrow.

 

“Lee Soonkyu...you’re hiding something…”

 

Taecyeon took out his phone and was about to dial Yoona’s number.

 

“No…” He said. He put his phone away and ran out of the studio. He jumped into his car and sped off.

 

Sungmin yelled after him. “Yah! Ok Taecyeon!” He shook his head. “Aish…”

 

Taecyeon drove all the way to Yoona’s house. He saw her walking out of the house, holding her purse.

“Yoona!”

 

Yoona looked up and saw Taecyeon. She gasped.

 

“T-Taecyeon…”

 

He hurried up to her. He looked angry and sad.

 

“How...how could you resign? How could you not tell me about it?” He shouted angrily.

 

Yoona looked down. “I’m sorry. I...I…”

 

“You what? At least tell me WHY you resigned.” He demanded.

 

Yoona shut her eyes. “I...I can’t.”

 

Taecyeon was shocked. “What? You...I’m your BOYFRIEND! I DESERVE to know?”

 

He took her hand. “Are you sick? Are you hurt? WHY?! What happened?”

 

Yoona let go of Taec’s hand.

 

“I’m sorry. I…” She turned away. “I can’t be your girlfriend anymore.”

 

Taecyeon felt the world melt away. “W-what?”

 

“I..can’t.”

 

She started down the sidewalk, holding back tears.

 

Taecyeon ran after her and grabbed her wrist.

 

“W-what? Why? Why can’t you be my girlfriend?”

 

Yoona looked down. “Because...because I made a mistake...and because...I don’t love you anymore.”

 

She jerked her hand away and hurried down the sidewalk, tears falling.

 

‘Ok Taecyeon...I’m sorry….’

 

Taecyeon stared as Yoona hurried away.

 

“W-what? No...NO!” He punched his car. He could feel tears in his eyes. He slumped down against his car and sobbed.

 

Yoona wiped her eyes. She took a deep breath and rubbed her stomach.

 

“Mommy...is sorry...that she cannot be with Daddy…” She shut her eyes for a moment before walking to the Seoul Medical Center, trying to

forget about Taecyeon.

 

“Daddy!” Tiffany ran into her dad’s office and hugged her father. Mr. Hwang smiled.

 

“Aigoo...Tiffany! What brings you here?”

 

Tiffany smiled. “I just wanted to see you again!”

 

Mr. Hwang laughed. “You can see me at home! I’m working.”

 

Tiffany looked at the bland walls of her father’s office. “I can help remodel your office later. Maybe I can help remodel the entire hospital!”

 

Mr. Hwang chuckled. “The Seoul Medical Center does not need remodeling!”

 

Tiffany rolled her eyes. “That’s what you think.”

 

Mr. Hwang kissed his daughter on the forehead. “Well, you should leave. I have a meeting soon.”

 

Tiffany opened the office door to leave.

 

“Bye, daddy! See you at home!”

 

Mr. Hwang smiled and waved. “Alright. Bye.”

 

Tiffany shut the door and walked down the halls of the Seoul Medical Center.

 

Yoona walked into the hospital and headed towards the Obstetrics and Gynecology section. Meanwhile, Tiffany walked down the opposite side. Yoona, who was still thinking about her break up with Taecyeon, didn’t notice Tiffany, but Tiffany sure noticed Yoona. She gasped.


9kef.jpg

Girls-Generation-SNSD-image-girls-generation-snsd-36693880-500-420.png


 

Tiffany stared as Yoona sadly walked down the hall, not noticing Tiffany.

 

“What the hell is she doing here?” Tiffany said quietly to herself. Not hesitating a bit, she stealthily followed Yoona down the hall.

 

She watched as Yoona made her way to the…

 

“Obstetrics and Gynecology Section?” Tiffany whispered to herself. “Why is she here?”

 

Yoona filled out a form and sat in the waiting area. She sighed sadly and touched her phone.

 

‘Taecyeon...what would you do if you found out you had a kid?’

 

Tiffany slowly sat down in a seat behind Yoona, making sure Yoona didn’t see her.

 

After about ten minutes, a doctor came out of the examination room.

 

“Im Yoona?”

 

Yoona stood. She walked up to the doctor and bowed politely.

 

Annyeonghaseyo.” She greeted, forcing a smile. The doctor smiled back and held the door opened for her. The two walked inside.

 

Tiffany gasped.

 

‘No way...is Yoona pregnant? With who’s kid?! Taecyeon’s child?!’

 

She bolted up, surprising the woman next to her.

 

“Sorry.” Tiffany bowed slightly and dashed out of the hospital.

 

“No...no...NO!” Tiffany cried once she was outside. “What am I thinking? Yoona...she wouldn’t do anything...like THAT, would she? Yeah! Yeah...she must’ve…”

 

Tiffany sobbed. “Oh, what am I saying? If she wasn’t pregnant, then she wouldn’t have come here alone.”

 

She raged. “Im Yoona...what sort of dirty game are you playing?”

 

Yoona changed into a turquoise gown and laid down on the examination bed. The doctor spread a cold jelly on her stomach, causing her to flinch. He chuckled.

 

“It’s cold, isn’t it?”

 

Yoona nodded.

 

The doctor smiled. “By the way, my name is Doctor Lee.” He stuck out his hand. “But feel free to call me Donghae.”

 

Yoona nodded again.

 

Donghae put on his glasses and switched the ultrasound machine on.

 

A fuzzy image of the baby came up. Yoona stared at the child in awe.

 

“Yup...beautiful kid you have there. Healthy...good position...everything is just perfect.” Donghae said.

 

Yoona felt tears form.

 

Donghae smiled. He did a quick final check up and shut the machine off.

 

“I’ll go get the sonograms, so you can change back into your clothes.” He opened the door and left.

 

Yoona changed and wiped her eyes.

 

She looked at her stomach and smiled slowly.

 

Donghae came back in and handed her the sonograms. She touched the fuzzy image of her baby. Donghae smiled warmly.

 

“You have a beautiful gift inside you, Yoona.”

 

Yoona looked at him.

 

“Thank you.” She bowed.

 

Donghae opened the door for her and led her out. He waved as she walked out of the hospital.

 

Outside, Tiffany turned and saw Yoona. Yoona gasped. She hid the sonograms.

 

“T-Tiffany…?”

 

Tiffany stormed up to her.

 

“What are you doing here?” She pointed to the Obstetrics and Gynecology sign.

 

Yoona looked down.

 

Tiffany smirked.

 

“Did you and Taec lose control and accidentally have a kid? Or did you cheat on him and get yourself pregnant with another guy’s child? Are

you a , mooching off men?”

 

Yoona looked at her, hurt at Tiffany’s harsh words.

 

“Tiffany…” She sighed. “It...we made a mistake.”

 

Tiffany laughed then glared at her.

 

“So now what? Are you and Taec oppa going to get married just like that?” She snapped her fingers.

 

Yoona shook her head.

 

“Nothing like that is going to happen…” She looked down sadly. “I...left Taecyeon.”

 

Tiffany couldn’t believe her ears.

 

“W-what?”

 

“I didn’t want him to know about the baby. If he rejected the child, then it would be too painful.” Yoona bit her lip. “I’m sorry for hurting you by dating Taecyeon. But now he and I are not together.”

 

Yoona looked at her sonograms. “I only have my immediate family now.”

 

She shut her eyes and hurried away from the hospital. Tiffany watched as Yoona hurried down the sidewalk, wiping her eyes.

 

Tiffany couldn’t believe it.

 

“Yoona...and Taecyeon… broke up?”

 

“Wait…” She thought. “Did they break up with each other, or did Yoona leave Taec because of the baby?”

 

Tiffany shook her head.

 

“Oh gosh. This is too confusing.”

 

Tiffany sighed.

 

“They broke up...but why am I not happy?”

 

Yoona was afraid to go straight back home, in case Taecyeon was still there. She found herself wandering in a department store. She walked around for a while. When she came across the baby/toddler section, she smiled.

 

Yoona touched the tiny outfits and cute cribs for the infants.

 

“Ah...so cute.” She checked the prices and sighed.

 

‘Now that I quit modeling, I should find a new job soon...’

 

A worker came over.

 

“Do you need help with anything?” She asked kindly.

 

Yoona turned and smiled.

 

“Ah, no. I was just looking.”

 

The worker smiled back.

 

“Are you expecting?”

 

Yoona nodded.

 

‘Wow...she seems a bit young...’ The worker thought.

 

She showed Yoona the accessories and clothes for newborns. She explained the difference between different brand names, the highest rated

powder milks, and the safest toys for the baby. Yoona carefully wrote the information down on a small note pad. The worker smiled, seeing how

much Yoona cared for her child.

 

After a while, Yoona checked her watch.

 

“Ah...it’s almost five...” She bowed to the worker. “Thank you for the information. I’ll come back soon.”

 

The worker smiled.

 

Yoona turned around and hurried out of the store.

 

Taecyeon drank a shot and heaved.

 

He thought about what Yoona said.

 

‘I...can’t be your girlfriend anymore.’

 

‘What? Why?!’

 

‘Because…because I made a mistake...and because I don’t love you anymore.’

 

Taecyeon filled up another glass and drank.

 

“A mistake?” He chuckled. “Im Yoona...I know you love me...we both know that…”

 

He set down his glass and laid his head on the bar counter sadly.

 

“...so why...are you lying and telling me that you don’t love me?”

 

A tear streamed down Taecyeon’s cheek.

 

“Yoona...Yoona…” He sobbed.

 

He bolted back up.

 

“What is wrong with me?” He filled up another glass. “She said she doesn’t love me. Why should I love her? Am I that pathetic, to like someone

one sidedly?”

 

He gulped down the soju.

 

“Fine then.” Taecyeon shut his eyes. “It’s time...for me to move on as well.”