Chapter Thirty Three

My Love For You (changed title ^^ *HIATUS*)

'Is this...the end...?'

Seung Gi stared at Yoona, who was staring at the fire, frozen in shock.

Another explosion noise made Seung Gi turn away from Yoona and stare out the room's now forced open door.

There was another blaze coming out of the walls in the hallway....the boiler had exploded because of the fire's intense heat.

Seung Gi felt his hope of getting out of the house alive drifting away. He looked at Yoona.

"Get up, or else we're both going to die!" He yelled.

He made his way over to her and shook Yoona out of her trance.

Yoona blinked.

She seemed to notice the burning room and smoke filled house for the first time.

"W-what? F-fire..."

Seung Gi yanked Yoona and made her stand.

"Ah!" Yoona cried out as Seung Gi violently forced her to stand.

"GET UP! WE NEED TO GET OUT!"

He led her out of the bedroom, hurrying down the hall.

The roof was shaking.

Seung Gi glanced fearfully at the dangling chandelier above their heads....it would collapse any minute now.

Sweat streamed down his forehead. He glanced back at Yoona, who seemed to be having a hard time breathing.

Yoona's eyes were glazed and she was coughing.

"Yoona!" Seung Gi said.

He breathed hard, having a difficult time breathing himself.

But Yoona couldn't die...

Seung Gi paused from walking for a moment.

He took off his moist shirt. Yoona averted her gaze, scared and confused as to why he was suddenly undressing.

He handed Yoona his shirt and put it in front of .

"Here..." He gasped, the smoke everywhere. "Stop breathing in the smoke, before you pass out!"

Yoona clasped the cotton shirt over .

Seung Gi felt his throat clogging up...his head was pounding.

'Dear God...please...if today is the day I must die, then let me...I deserve to die...but please, please save Yoona...please...'

 

Yoona was thankful that Seung Gi had given her his shirt to cover up ...she felt like passing out.

The falling pieces of wood and fire from the cieling made it hard for her and Seung Gi to make it down the hall.

Seung Gi's face was red and he was huffing hard. Despite the bad things he had done to her, Yoona felt worried for him....would they make it out alive?

"YOONA!"

A familiar voice drifted her out of her thoughts.

Her eyes filled with even more tears than before.

"Taecyeon...oppa!"

Seung Gi stared at Taecyeon, who was on the bottom of the staircase....along with Donghae.

"Yoona!" Taec called out. He had a worried expression on his face.

Donghae was breathing hard. He was thankful that Yoona was still alive

Just as Taecyeon began climbing up the stairs towards his wife, the ceiling began to shake.

The chandelier on the roof shook dangerously before finally plummeting down, straight towards where Yoona was standing.

"YOONA!" Taecyeon screamed.

 

Seung Gi reacted quickly.

Unlike him, Yoona did not deserve to die.

He shut his eyes....and pushed Yoona out of the way of the chandelier just in time.

The chandelier collapsed on top of him, fire blazing everywhere.

Seung Gi felt his body giving out....his time was up.

'Yoona...I hope you know...that I'm sorry for what I've done to you...I'm sorry...'

 

Nickhun had brought Victoria to the St. Angels Hospital in LA.

He waited anxiously in the waiting room, waiting for the results.

Suddenly, the double doors of the hospital flew open.

Khun gasped. He felt his heart speed up.

"Tiffany?!"

Tiffany glared at him.

"WHAT. THE. HELL. ARE. YOU. DOING. HERE???"

Khun was shocked.

"Geez....you seem cranky, Fany."

"I ASKED YOU A QUESTION!!"

"One of my trainees fainted. I brought her here." Khun explained, nonchalant.

Tiffany stared suspiciously at him.

There was a small pause.

"Khun oppa...?"

Khun nodded.

"Yeah?"

"...are you cheating on me?"

Nickhun was shocked.

He stared at his girlfriend.

"No! Of course not! Why would I cheat on you?"

Tiffany huffed.

"Then why are you here, waiting for another girl?"

"I TOLD you...she's one of my trainees at SAS. She fainted so-"

"Is anyone here for Miss Victoria Song?" An American doctor stepped out into the waiting room.

Khun turned and raised his hand/.

"Here."

He walked over to the doctor, Tiffany trailing behind him.

"Is anything wrong with Victoria?" Khun asked in fluent English.

The doctor smiled.

"Not at all! She is perfectly healthy...and so is her baby!"

Khun coughed.

"B-BABY?!"

Tiffany glared at Khun, completely confused.

"YOU GOT HER PREGNANT???"

Khun stared at her.

"What?! NO!"

The doctor stared at the two.

Khun felt his cheeks go red.

"U-uh...can we see her...? Victoria?"

The doctor nodded and led them down the hall to Victoria's room.

He opened the door and Khun saw Victoria awake, laying on the bed.

He was baffled.

"Victoria...you...you're...?"

"Pregnant." Victoria smiled, rubbing her flat stomach. Her smile went away as she stared at the ground. "S-sorry, boss..."

Tiffany stared.

Did...Khun get her pregnant?

"With...who's child?" Khun asked, dumbfounded.

Victoria bit her lip.

She hesitated.

"It's...Onew..."

Khun stared.

"Onew...?"

Tiffany breathed a sigh of relief.

"Onew...
 

 

 

 

Wooyoung coughed.

He coughed up blood and groaned.

Taeyeon stared at him, concerned.

"Oppa...are you ok?"

Wooyoung glanced at Baekhyun, who was sitting on the bench, his back towards him and Taeyeon.

He smiled weakly.

"I-I'm fine...you should...you should head back to your apartment with your boyfriend..." He coughed again and held his stomach.

Taeyeon stared at the ground.

"But..." She sighed. "I...can't leave you, Wooyoung..."

Wooyoung stared at her.

Baekhyun turned around from his seat.

"What...noona...?"

Taeyeon had tears in her eyes.

"You got hurt because of me, oppa...how...can I leave you alone...?"

Wooyoung stared at Taeyeon.

Baekhyun blinked.

Taeyeon...had never looked so...sad...and sincere...

He glanced at Wooyoung staring at her with caring eyes...he was giving Taeyeon the same look that Baekhyun had given her so many times before...but Taeyeon's reaction was different from the ons she had given Baek...

His heart sank.

The more Taeyeon cried over Wooyoung...the more pain Baekhyun felt....

The more he realized that he was not right for Taeyeon...because Taeyeon had already lost her heart to Wooyoung...

Two years ago...

Far before Baekhyun had come into her life...

 

The last thing Yoona remembered was someone pushing her out of the way of the falling chandelier.

Then she must have passed out, because when she got back to her senses, she was in her husband's arms.

"T-Taecyeon..." She said weakly.

Taecyeon stared at her with his loving gaze.

They were outside, the cool night air relieving her burns. There was the sound of a distant siren approaching them.

Taecyeon had tears in his eyes.

"Yoona..." He hugged her tightly. "You're alive..."

Tears steaked down Yoona's cheek.

"Oppa..."

Yoona winced.

She held her stomach in pain.

Taecyeon looked worried.

"what is it?"

"Something...hurts..." She groaned.

Taec lifted up part of her shirt.

He gasped.

The side of her abdomen was bleeding...there was a huge piece of glass from the falling chandelier lodged in her side.

"D-don't move..." Taecyeon warned. He carefully tried to pull the glass out. Yoona cried out in pain.

Taec immediately stopped.

The sound of the ambulance drew nearer.

"Ok then...we can take care of it at the hospital..." He said. He carried her bridal style and stood, making his way quickly towards the ambulance.

They loaded Yoona inside the vehicle, Taec got in with her, holding her hand tightly.

Donghae, who was not injured from the fire, got into Taecyeon's car and drove behind the ambulance, following it to the hospital.

Only when she was on the brink of losing consciousness did Yoona realize that Lee Seung Gi was nowhere to be seen.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

OMGOMGOMGOMG
I'm so so so so very sorry for not updating in like...a month -_-"

I don't even have a good excuse for not updating in so long....(i guess my laziness just kicked in right before school started)

The story is almost over.......but in this chapter, there were still a BUNCH Of new surprises xD

Look forward to the ending and upcoming final chapters, you guys! And thank you thank you thank you for subscribing and liking and upvoting my story and all that ^^

it is all greatly appreciated!

and for all my wootae fans, there is hope! ;)

taecyoon fans, look forward to more moments coming up soon :D

as for my khunfany fans, sorry for giving some of yall a small panic session when Victoria came into the story. Needed a bit of drama ;)

no worries.....khun will pretty much be with fany from now on ^^ look forward to some khunfany moments as well ;)

and as always, thank you for all of your support! Feel free to leave comments below!! ^^

Also, if,you haven't already heard, ladies code rise and eunb are no longer with us physically TT please pray for them, as well as the rest of the ladies code members. even though everyone who reads this fanfic is probably a sone, ladies code is a fellow girl group and hoobae of snsd....plase pray for them and for snsd to stay healthy and safe as well! <3)

LOVE YOU GUYS~~ <3