Chapter Three

My Love For You (changed title ^^ *HIATUS*)

Chapter Three:

 

Taecyeon waited for Yoona every morning at her locker and helped her with her books.

 

“You don’t have to help me so much.” Yoona said, feeling guilty.

 

Taecyeon smiled. “It’s okay. Besides, I get to see you everyday this way.”

 

Yoona blushed but looked down.

 

The bell rang.

 

“Well, we should go to home room. Thank you for helping me...again.” Yoona bowed slightly and walked off to her class.

 

Taecyeon watched as she hurried down the hall, mesmerized by her beauty.

 

After school, as Taecyeon headed to the ROM Design Company for his part time modeling job, he kept thinking about Yoona.

 

While he modeled, he could barely focus on his work. The modeling director and cameraman got frustrated.

 

“Yah, Ok Taecyeon!” He gestured towards the clock. “Concentrate, okay? We’re running out of time.”

 

Taecyeon shook his head and nodded.

 

“Sorry, Sungmin hyung. I was just...there was...never mind.”

 

Sungmin sighed and put down his camera. He walked up to Taecyeon and patted his back.

 

“Something bothering you, Taec? I’ve never seen you lose focus while working before.”

 

Taecyeon bit his lip but felt his ears turn. He thought of Yoona...her perfect body, face, skin, hair, personality...she would be the image of the modeling business.

 

Suddenly he gasped.

 

“Sungmin hyung!”

 

Sungmin looked at Taec. “Yeah?”

 

“You told me we need another female model, right?”

 

“Well, yeah. I mean, Sohee can’t do ALL the female modeling by herself.”

 

Taecyeon stood and grinned.

 

“Tomorrow, can I bring one of my, uh, female friends by? I think she would be perfect for the modeling business.”

 

Sungmin was surprised at Taecyeon’s request. “Sure, dude. But…” He smirked. “Is this a SPECIAL girl you’re bringing?”

 

Taecyeon’s ears turned a bright crimson. “W-what? N-no….”

 

Sungmin chuckled and patted his back before turning around. “Yeah right, Taec.”

 

He grabbed his Gatorade bottle and drank a huge gulp.

 

“Let’s take a small break.” Sungmin grinned. “I can’t take pictures of you when your ears are as red as my drink.”

 

The next day after school ended, Taecyeon caught up with Yoona in the school yard.

 

“Yoona! Hey, Yoona!”

 

Yoona turned and was surprised to see Taecyeon behind her.

 

“T-Taecyeon…? What are you...isn’t your house the other way?”

 

Taecyeon smiled. “Yeah, but I need you to do me a favor.”

 

Yoona was confused. “What do you need me to do?”

 

Taecyeon took Yoona’s arm.

 

“For now, just follow me.”

 

The two took off, Yoona running after Taecyeon.

 

“Taecyeon! Where are we going?”

 

Taecyeon turned and grinned.

 

“You’ll see! Just come!”

 

Just then, Tiffany stepped out of the school building.

 

She saw Yoona running after Taecyeon, and she burned with anger.

 

“Im Yoona…just who do you think you are, clinging onto my love like that?”

 

Tiffany clenched her fingers, trembling with rage.

 

 

 

Taecyeon opened the door to the ROM Design Company building for Yoona. Yoona stepped inside and gasped in awe at the beautiful interior.

 

She looked at Taecyeon.

 

“Why did you bring me here?” She asked, still confused.

 

Suddenly, Sungmin stepped into the lobby area and grinned.

 

“Oh, Taecyeon! You’re here!” He smiled at Yoona. “And you brought her!”

 

Taecyeon waved and looked at Yoona.

 

“This is the modeling agency where I work part time. The agency needed more female models, and I thought you would be perfect for the job.”

 

Sungmin stuck out his hand. “Nice to meet you. I’m Lee Sungmin, the head cameraman and director.”

 

Yoona bowed. “Ah...nice to meet you. My name is Im Yoona.” She looked at the photos of various models on the walls. “But...I don’t know if I’ll be good at modeling.”

 

Sungmin smiled. “Everyone says that at first. Even Taecyeon here did, but he’s now our main model for male clothing.”

 

Taecyeon patted her shoulder and grinned. “Don’t worry. You’ll do great.”

 

Yoona still felt uncertain but followed the two men into the studio. Two hair and makeup stylists stood in the studio, smiling and waving.

 

“Hi, Taec! Welcome to the modeling business, Miss!” One of the stylists, Sunny, greeted cheerfully.

 

“Wow. You two suit each other!” The other stylist Sooyoung squealed. “We could TOTALLY do couple outfits now!”
 

Both Taecyeon and Yoona blushed.

 

“Wow…” Yoona gasped. In the studio were huge racks full of designer clothing.

 

“These are all the latest designs we have to advertise. You can pick out your first modeling outfit. We want to bring out the natural look, so going with the model’s personal preference is the best thing to do.” Sungmin explained.

 

Sunny grabbed Yoona and hugged her.

 

“Let’s go, girl! Pick out your outfit so I can start on your hair and makeup!” Sunny stared at her. “But I don’t even think you need any! Wow, you’re so pretty!”
 

Yoona blushed again. “Ah...thank you.”

 

Taecyeon smiled.

 

Sungmin clapped his hands. “Well then, let’s get going, people!”

 

Before long, both Taecyeon and Yoona were changed into their outfits. They each had a light layer of makeup on their faces and had their hair styled. They stepped into the studio…

 


185663_1341562120788_full.jpg

TaecYeon__22.jpg

 



“WHOAAA!” Sungmin nearly dropped his camera. He blushed. “Yoona! You...I...I thought you couldn’t be anymore beautiful but….”

Sunny beamed. “My wonderful make up skills...just kidding.” She examined Yoona’s face. “I barely put anything on Yoona but she’s too pretty! All I did was straighten her hair!”

 

Taecyeon fixed his tie while staring at Yoona, who was staring straight back at him. They both blushed and turned away.

 

“Well, let’s get to the modeling!” Sooyoung said cheerfully.

 

As it turns out, Yoona was perfect at modeling. Taecyeon modeled and posed and smiled more happily than ever.

 

Sungmin had an EXTREMELY fun time snapping photos of Yoona and Taecyeon, silently teasing Taec about Yoona, which made him blush.

 

Sunny and Sooyoung stood off to the side, grinning.

 

“Taec oppa seems to like that girl a lot.” Sunny smiled.

 

“Yeah, right. He LOVES her! He asked me to make him look EXTRA, EXTRA good today!” Sooyoung nudged her friend. “Do you think they’re secretly dating?”

 

Sunny squealed. “I HOPE so! They would be the cutest couple EVER!”

 

Finally, Sungmin grinned.

 

“Now time for a few couple shots!”

 

Taecyeon and Yoona blushed but followed the director’s instructions.

 

Within two hours, the shoot was done.

 

“And we are DONE FOR THE DAY! Woo!” Sungmin clapped happily. “Amazing photos, today!”

 

Taecyeon high-fived Yoona. “You’re a natural at modeling!” He blushed.

 

Yoona blushed back.

 

“Thank you.” She said bashfully.

 

Sunny hugged Yoona. “You should be a permanent model for ROM Design!”

 

Sooyoung handed Yoona a contract. “What do you say? Wanna be an official model for ROM Design?”

 

Yoona thought for a moment, then smiled and nodded.

 

“Okay.”

 

Taecyeon grinned.

 

“YAYYY!” Sunny squealed.

 

Sungmin snapped a shot of Sunny twirling around happily. “Hehe. I got you, Sunny bunny!”

 

Sunny chased Sungmin. “Yah! Erase my photo RIGHT NOW! Or else…!”

 

Sooyoung laughed. “Those two make a cute couple.”

 

Taecyeon and Yoona smiled. “Yeah.”

 

“And so do YOU two!” Sooyoung winked at Taec and Yoona and walked away with the signed contract. Yoona blushed but smiled. Taecyeon

felt his ears go red but he grinned.