Chapter Seven

My Love For You (changed title ^^ *HIATUS*)

Chapter Seven:

 

Taecyeon took Yoona to his car and shut the door. He started the car engine and drove. After about ten minutes, they arrived at a small bar/night club.

 

Taecyeon leaned his head back on his car seat and sighed. Yoona gently held his hand.

 

“Taec oppa...it’s okay.”

 

Taecyeon looked at her. “How can you okay? Something bad almost happened to you because of Khun...AGAIN!”

 

“But in the end, nothing happened.” Yoona Taecyeon’s hand. “I’m fine, oppa. Calm down.”

 

Taec took a deep breath and sighed. He looked at her with gentle, loving eyes. “Are you sure you’re okay?”

 

Yoona smiled and nodded.

 

He smiled back.

 

“Then it’s all good.” Taecyeon said.

 

Still, he wanted to get Khun back for messing with his girlfriend. He glanced outside and pointed at the bar.

 

“I’m going to get a drink.” He said, embarrassed. “I don’t usually drink, but...I feel like…”

 

Yoona patted his back. “It’s okay. You can go ahead. I’ll take the bus back home.”

 

Taecyeon held her hand. “Can’t you come with me? I...I don’t want you to go home alone.”

 

Yoona stared at him. She thought for a moment and nodded.

 

“Okay.”

 

Taecyeon opened the car door for her and the two walked inside the bar.

 

(Back at the Monarch Hall)

 

“Aishhh! Where did Taec go?” Junho pouted. “He promised us drinks tonight!”

 

Hyoyeon looked around. “I don’t know where Taec went…”

 

Chansung scratched his head. “I thought I saw him and Yoona leave, like, half an hour ago.”

 

Taeyeon bit her lip. “He took Yoona with him?”

 

Jaebum sighed. “I wonder where they went…”

 

“One beer, please.” Taecyeon ordered. He smiled at Yoona. “What do you want to drink? You must be thirsty after dancing.”

 

Yoona smiled. “I’d like a water, please.”

 

The waitress nodded and turned to get their drinks.

 

“A water? At a bar?” Taecyeon rubbed Yoona’s head lovingly. “Aigoo...so naive and young.”

 

Yoona giggled. “I don’t drink.”

 

While the two were joking around, the waitress placed Yoona’s water on the counter and turned back around to get Taecyeon’s beer.

 

A drunk man came up and ordered a clear beer. The waitress put Taecyeon’s order and the clear beer on the counter. The man, being too drunk, accidentally grabbed the water instead of the clear beer.

 

Taecyeon pointed at the beverages. “Oh, our drinks are out!”

 

Yoona turned and got the two cups. She handed her boyfriend his beer. Taecyeon smiled.

 

“Thanks, Yoona.”

 

She smiled and took a sip of her drink. She was surprised at the taste of the “plain” water.

 

She tapped the waitress.

 

“Um, excuse me?” She said.

 

The waitress turned. “Yes?”

 

“Are you sure this is water? It, uh, tastes a bit strange.”

 

The waitress smiled. “Of course! I filled it up from the water container.”

 

Yoona looked at her drink. It looked like pure water...but the taste…

 

“Okay. Thank you. Sorry, I was just making sure.” Yoona smiled weakly and took another sip. There was something about the drink, though,

that made her feel good inside.

 

Taecyeon downed his beer in a few seconds and asked for another one. He drank the second one fairly quickly too.

 

Then he held out his hand and grinned at Yoona.

 

“Do you want to dance? We ended prom early so we should make up for it.”

 

Yoona smiled. She took another sip of her drink and went out onto the dance floor.

 

The next couple hours were a blur to Yoona and Taecyeon. Taecyeon kept gulping down beer after beer and Yoona felt weird after drinking

more of her “water”. She felt lightheaded after one tall glass of the drink.

 

Taecyeon grew more and more drunk and Yoona wobbled around, dizzy.

 

“Oppa…” She groaned. “My...head…”

 

Taecyeon’s words came out slurred.

 

“Lay down….”

 

He led her to a separate karaoke room and Yoona passed out on the couch; the tall glass of clear beer was too much for her.

 

Taecyeon felt hot and took off his shirt. He Yoona’s hair.

 

“You must be...hot, too…” He mumbled. He slowly began ping the back of Yoona’s dress.

 

‘Ok Taecyeon...get a hold of yourself...’

 

But he couldn’t.

 

Taecyeon leaned in and kissed Yoona on the lips for the first time. His arms slowly but gently took of her dress and flung it onto the ground.

 

Yoona woke up for a short time, lightheaded and drunk.

 

“Taecyeon….” She moaned. Taecyeon pushed harder. His kisses became firmer and rougher. His hands traveled all around Yoona’s body.

 

He entered Yoona and the two slept together all night long, unaware of what they were doing.

 

Taecyeon was the first to wake up the next morning. He felt his arms around...Yoona? He looked at his sleeping girlfriend and smiled. Then he realized that he was partly .

 

Taecyeon looked around and saw his top and Yoona’s dress thrown onto the ground of the karaoke room. His face turned pale.

 

“Oh gosh…did we…?” Billions of thoughts and questions entered his head.

 

Just then, Yoona groaned. Her eyes slowly opened. The first thing she saw was…

 

‘Ok Taecyeon?!’

 

Yoona sprang up, accidentally hitting her boyfriend on the forehead.

 

“Oh! Oppa, sorry!” She rubbed the spot she had hit him. Taecyeon smiled weakly.

 

“It’s okay.”

 

Yoona shivered. Then she realized she was in her underwear. She gasped. She turned and saw Taecyeon half .

 

“Taecyeon…”

 

Taecyeon turned pale. “I-I don’t know what happened! I...I guess I got too drunk...I-I…”

 

Yoona thought back to last night.

 

‘Are you sure this is water? It tastes a bit strange...’

 

‘Of course! I filled it up from the water container!’

 

She groaned and shut her eyes. “No...that wasn’t water...I’m so stupid.” She looked at Taecyeon. “I accidentally got drunk last night too. The

‘water’...wasn’t actually...well...water.”

 

Taecyeon her back. “It was my fault... I’m sorry...I lost control over myself.”

 

Yoona looked down. “M-me too.”

 

Taecyeon wrapped his girlfriend into a warm hug and kissed her forehead.

 

“Oppa?”

 

Taecyeon looked at Yoona.

 

“Yeah?”

 

Yoona bit her lip.

 

“Nothing...nothing is going to happen...right?”

 

Taecyeon took a deep breath and rubbed Yoona’s head.

 

“Of course not….but...even if something DOES happen, I’ll be there for you.”

 

He hugged her tighter.

 

“I promise.”

 

Tiffany woke up in her bed fuming. She had had a weird dream about Taecyeon and Yoona being together. She shook her head.

 

“No…”

 

Tiffany sprang out of bed and sat in front of her mirror. She applied moisturizer to her skin and stared at her reflection in the mirror.

 

“No. Yoona and Taecyeon CANNOT be a couple.”

 

She narrowed her eyes.

 

“I’M the only one for Taecyeon…” Tiffany smiled. “And Yoona is the only one for Khun.”

 

Nickhun sat on his bed. He stared at his television screen, contemplating what to do about Taec and Yoona.

 

“The end of the school year is coming up soon…” He said to himself.

 

Nickhun sighed. “Should I...just give up on Yoona?”

 

Suddenly, his phone rang. Khun picked up his Samsung and answered.

 

“Hello?”

 

“Khun oppa!”

 

Nickhun sat up.

 

“Tiffany?”

 

“Khun oppa, we CAN’T give up! There’s gotta be someway we can break Taecyeon oppa and that b***h apart! We need to think of a plan, not give up!”

 

Nickhun wondered how Tiffany could’ve timed the call so perfectly.

 

He sighed.

 

“Tiff, I think--”

 

“NO, OPPA. We can’t give up. Do you hear me? Just like you told me, we have to keep going till the end.”

 

Tiffany sounded very determined and confident, and for some reason, that made Khun smile. He thought Tiffany’s strong nature was cute.

 

“Alright, Tiff. Don’t worry.”

 

Tiffany hesitated before saying, “Oppa!”

 

“Yeah?”

 

“Talk to me more at school.” Tiffany looked down. “I’m kinda lonely...I used to spend all my time with Jessica and Yuri but they have new

boyfriends now. I want to have someone to talk to.”

 

Nickhun smiled.

 

“Alright. Bye.”

 

“Bye, oppa.”

 

Khun hung up and sighed.

 

He set down his phone and picked up a magazine. On the front cover was a beautiful picture of Yoona. He smiled and the magazine cover.