Chapter Twenty Seven

My Love For You (changed title ^^ *HIATUS*)

Chapter Twenty Seven:

Taemin got of the subway.

He smiled and sighed when he walked outside the terminal. 

He was back in his hometown, Seoul.

Taemin quickly got into a taxi. He sat in the backseat as the driver drove him to the Ok's mansion.

 

"Taemin!" Yoona wrapped her little brother in a hug. Taemin was taller than his noona now, and had gotten bulkier.

Taec held Jae Hwa and smiled.

"How was goondae*?" He asked.

(*Goondae= required Korean military service)

Taemin shrugged. He chuckled.

"They don't have the best food in the world."

Yoona laughed.

"You can eat lots of good food during Chuseok*." She said.

(*Chuseok= "Korean Thanksgiving" celebrated on September 19th)

Taemin grinned.

"Yeah. I missed your cooking, noona."

Yoona smirked.

Taemin looked at his nephew Jae Hwa.

''Ah! You've gotten so big!" He smiled. Taec handed Jae Hwa over to him.

"He's still as cute as ever!" Taemin grinned.

Yoona smiled and pinched her brother's cheeks.

"You are, too, Taemin!" She kissed his cheek as Taemin blushed.

It was good to be back home.

 

KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK

Taeyeon peeked into the apartment hall and grinned when she saw who had knocked.

"Baekhyun!" She smiled.

Baekhyun blushed. He held a take out bag.

"I brought you some food." He said.

Taeyeon led him into the apartment as Baek looked around the small area.

"You live in here?"

Taeyeon nodded.

"Yeah." She sighed. "It's not the biggest place, but it's fine."

Baek nodded as he looked around.

Being the son of a multimillionare, Baek had grown up in a huge luxury home since he was 2 years old. When he applied for a job as a firefighter, his father and mother had bought him a large, luxurious apartment at the Tower Apartment Homes in the center of Seoul. He couldn't believe Taeyeon lived in a tiny apartment that was, altogether, the size of his bedroom.

Taeyeon peeked into the bag and smiled.

"You didn't have to bring me all this." She said.

Baek smiled.

"I wanted to." He opened the bag and took out take out containers. "Now eat up."

The two ate their lunch together, laughing at each other's childish jokes and gestures.

Baek watched Taeyeon as she ate. He blushed.

She looked beautiful and cute, and had a funny childish nature that was similar to his. As she laughed and blushed to his cheesy lines and jokes, he could hardly believe she was older than him.

Baekhyun smiled.

"Hey, Taeyeon?" He said.

Taeyeon looked up.

"Hmm?"

Baekhyun blushed.

"You look really pretty when you eat."

Taeyeon nearly choked on her chicken.

She coughed and Baek handed her a cup of water. She gulped it down.

"I-I'm sorry." Baek stuttered.

Taeyeon smiled lightly, setting down her cup.

"No, no. It's not your fault. I-I was just...just taken aback." She blushed. "No one...well, no GUY has told me that I'm pretty."

Now it was Baekhyun's turn to be taken aback.

"Really?! But...but you're so beautiful and..." He blushed a deep shade of red. 

Taeyeon blushed again and fidgeted with her chopsticks.

Slowly, their eyes met. 

Baek felt something stirring in his heart. A tingly, wonderful feeling he had never felt before. 

It was feeling that he could only experience when he was with Taeyeon.

 

Khun walked down the streets of Los Angeles, sipping a cup of coffee. 

He stared up at the tall buildings and smiled. The palm trees, smell of ocean, and sunshine made him feel like he was on vacation, and not on a business trip for his father.

Suddenly, someone bumped into him. His coffee spilled all over his work shirt. 

"I-I...I so sorry!" A girl said in weak English. Khun looked up and saw a pretty Asian girl with bangs and orange-caramel, kinda brownish hair.

"Aish..." Khun frowned. "These were my work clothes..." He muttered in Korean.

The girl stared.

"You...you speak Korean?" She asked in Korean. 

Khun stared at the girl. 

"Yeah, I do." He pointed to his shirt. "What are you going to do about this? I'm going to be late for my meeting!"

The girl gulped.

She bowed several times.

"I-I'm sorry. Sorry...sorry...."

Khun sighed. His anger melted away.

"Stop bowing." He looked away. "It's fine. I guess I'll just...go back to my hotel and change."

The girl swallowed, looking at him with sparkling eyes.

"I'm really sorry!" She called after him as Khun turned and walked away, coffee stained on his shirt.

Nickhun turned a corner and hailed a taxi.

The driver stared as Khun slipped into the backseat, coffee on his shirt and pants.

"The Lux Hotel, please." He said.

As they drove, Khun glanced at the girl. 

For some reason, although she had spilled coffee all over him and caused him to be late for work, he wasn't angry with her.

 

Taemin walked down the street.

It was the day before Chuseok, and he was heading to the local supermarket to grab some vegetables for the feast.

He grabbed a basket and walked inside. He piled his basket with meat and veggies, along with a can of powder formula for Jae Hwa.

Taemin hurried up to the check out.

He started putting the items onto the checkout counter.

"Hello." A pretty, female voice said. "Did you find everything okay?" She asked.

Taemin looked up and saw a pretty girl.The girl looked at him and blinked. Taemin could swear she was blushing. He swallowed and rubbed his cheeks, making sure they weren't red.

"Y-yeah." He cleared his throat. "I, uh, everything was fine."

While the girl scanned his items, Taemin glanced at her name tag.

'Son Naeun?' He read. 

The girl began bagging the purchases. 

"That will be 25,000 WON." She said.

Taemin quickly handed her the bills and rushed to help her bag.

At one point, their hands brushed against each others as they grabbed bags. Taemin glanced up and saw Naeun looking at him. She turned. Taemin's heart fluttered.

They finished bagging quickly.

The girl bowed.

"Have a nice Chuseok." She said before turning to help the next customer.

Taemin swallowed and hurried out of the building. 

Outside, he felt his heartbeating so hard he thought it was going to explode.

"Oh my gosh..." Taemin gasped. "What was that just now?" He grabbed his chest. "Why is my heart..."

Taemin swallowed again. He checked his watch.

"N-noona must be waiting..." He said.

Quickly, he headed down the street.

Taemin was a few blocks away from Taec's house when he saw someone riding a bike coming his way.

Taemin stepped to the side to make way for the cyclist, when the bicycle began to wobble.

"Ah!" The cyclist cried out in pain as the bike toppled and the front wheel deflated.

Taemin rushed over.

"Are you okay, sir?" He asked.

The man looked at his knee, which was bleeding.

"Ah...I-I'll be fine." He said.

Taemin stared at the deep cut and grabbed the man's arms.

"Come. My brother-in-law's home is a few blocks down. You're bleeding."

The man shook his head.

"I-it's fine. It's just a cut."

Taemin sighed.

"You should at least get a bandaid." He insisted.

His noona had told him to never talk to strangers, but this man had a warm face and kind aura. He looked nice.

Taemin helped him up to the front gate of Taec's house and led him in.

"Noona!" He yelled. The man winced in pain.

Yoona stepped out of the kitchen.

"What is it, Tae-"

She stopped in midsentence.

The man gasped.

Yoona blinked.

"You...you're the doctor...from before. The mall..."

She remembered bumping into the man at the mall. The man...the doctor who had treated Mr. Ok before his death...

Seung Gi blinked.

He stared at Yoona and felt his heart beating. 

Just then, Taec walked down the stairs, smiling and holding Jae Hwa.

"Who is it, Yoona?" He asked.

He looked at the doctor and his smile faded.

The doctor, Lee Seung Gi, was a reminder to Taec about his father's death. Just seeing the doctor that had treated his father and let him die made him rage. 

Taec took a deep breath.

"Why is he here?" He asked Yoona. Yoona looked just as surprised.

Taemin stared.

"You all...know this man?"

----------------------------------------------------

I'm so sorry I haven't updated in a few days! T^T

Hooray! Taemin is back from goondae! :D

could he possibly be falling for Naeun? :o

Khun is in America, and he's met a girl that he possibly had feelings for! ;O 

What will happen to him and Tiffany's relationship, AND will he coincidentally run into the "mystery girl" again? :o

Taeyeon and Baek are getting even closer!

They are just beginning to be more than just "friends"...but what will happen in the future to their relationship? >;)

There wasn't a lot of Taecyoon in this chapter T^T but hopefully, there will be some in the next chapter! ^ ^

Taemin brings SEUNG GI to Taec's home without knowing the connection between Seung gi, Yoona, and Taec. What will happen when (if) Taec finds out Seung Gi has feelings for his wife? :o

Oh yeah! DONGHAE (Yoona's doctor from when she was pregnant and had heart problems) will be making a comeback in the next chapter! He still hasn't given up on his feelings for Yoona yet either! What will happen??? >:))

I will update soon!

Thank you for all the support and love! I truly appreciate it! (bows at a 90 degree angle)