Chapter Two

My Love For You (changed title ^^ *HIATUS*)

Chapter Two:

 

Yoona walked into the school building, holding only a few books this time. She walked to her locker and, to her surprise, Taecyeon was there smiling at her.

 

“Good morning, Yoona.” He said cheerfully. Yoona smiled at him.

 

“What are you doing here?” She asked.

 

“Well, I have to go to school, don’t I?” He joked.

 

Yoona laughed quietly, which made Taecyeon’s heart race.

 

“I meant, what are you doing at my locker?” She clarified.

 

Taecyeon smiled. “Yesterday, I told you that we should talk more. I figured that since I don’t think we have any classes together and at lunch the place is so crowded, I won’t be able to talk to you other than now.”

 

Yoona opened her locker. “We didn’t have to talk today necessarily.”

 

He looked at her books and took them from her. “I’ll put these in for you.”

 

Yoona watched as he placed her books neatly in her locker; surprisingly, Taecyeon had put the books exactly where Yoona had wanted them.

 

He turned and grinned.

 

“That’s a good spot, right?”

 

Yoona nodded. “Ah, thank you.”

 

“No problem.”

 

Suddenly, a deep, cool voice called out, “Taecyeon!”

 

A handsome boy walked over wearing rich clothing similar to Taecyeon’s and smiling.

 

“What’s up, man?” He asked, fist bumping Taecyeon.

 

Taecyeon grinned. “The sky.” He looked at Yoona.

 

“Oh, um, this is my friend Nickhun.” He explained. Nickhun curtsied handsomely and flashed a cute smile at her.

 

“Hey there. I believe we’ve met before.”

 

Taecyeon stared as Yoona nodded slowly.

 

“Ah, yes. In art.” She confirmed.

 

Nickhun grinned and looked at his watch.

 

“Dude, can you help me with something in Mr. Cho’s room real quick before homeroom? I need to move some things for him but I came a bit late.” Nickhun said.

 

Taecyeon glanced at Yoona but reluctantly nodded.

 

“Sure.” Taecyeon smiled at Yoona. “I’ll see you later.”

 

Yoona nodded and bowed slightly.

 

“Thank you for helping me….again.”

 

Taecyeon grinned. “You’ve thanked me enough.” He waved. “Bye!”

 

Yoona watched as the two guys strolled down the hall.

 

‘He didn’t have to help me again…’ She thought. But she smiled. On the inside, she felt happy Taecyeon had waited outside her locker and helped her.

 

‘Im Yoona, snap out of it.’ Yoona shook her head and started towards her homeroom class. ‘Do I...like Taecyeon?’

 

“Dude, why were you with that girl?” Nickhun asked. “She’s freaking HOT.”

He nudged Taecyeon in the ribs.

 

“Do you like her?”

 

Taecyeon blushed. “W-what? N-No! Of course not!” He looked down. “I was, uh, just helping her put some books away.”

 

Nickhun smiled.

 

“I don’t know about that.” He said, smirking.

 

Taecyeon felt his ears turning red and grabbed them. “I’m telling the truth!”

 

Nickhun grinned. “I like her.”

 

Taecyeon blinked. “Y-you do?”

 

“Yeah. I think she looks pretty. And nice. I’ve met her before in class. She’s great at drawing.”

 

Nickhun looked at him. “You sure you don’t like her?”

 

Taecyeon looked down.

 

‘Im Yoona...DO I like you?’

 

Lunchtime arrived pretty quickly. Taecyeon, Nickhun, and four of their friends Jaebum, Wooyoung , Junsu, and Chansung all sat under a group of trees and ate their lunches.

 

“Ah! Melona tastes so good!” Wooyoung his strawberry flavored ice cream.

 

Jaebum frowned. “How can you eat that right now? It’s cold out here. We should’ve eaten inside.”

 

Nickhun shrugged. “Outside is better. Less teachers.”

 

“That’s true.” Junsu nodded.

 

Taecyeon stayed quiet and ate his bulgogi, thinking about Yoona. He had just met her in person yesterday, but he couldn’t get his mind off her.

 

The group’s other friend, Junho, arrived with cans of Milkis soda for the guys.

 

“Here you go, gentlemen. Soda for all!”

 

“Thanks, dude.” Wooyoung closed his eyes dreamily. “There’s nothing better than soda with ice cream.”

 

Once again, Jaebum made a face. “Ew. You should just eat them separately.”

 

“You can’t EAT soda, doofus.” Nickhun said, grinning.

 

Chansung handed a can of Milkis to Taecyeon.

 

“Yah, hyung.”

 

Taecyeon didn’t answer.

 

“Taec hyung!”

 

Taecyeon looked up.

 

“Huh? What?” He saw the can of soda Chansung was holding out. “Oh. Thanks.”

 

Junho tilted his head. “You okay, Taec? You’ve been quiet all day.”

 

“That’s a first.” Wooyoung smirked.

 

Nickhun sighed. “Aw. I think Taecyeon here is thinking about Little Miss Beautiful.”

 

Jaebum nearly choked on his rice.

 

*COUGH*

 

“WHAT?!” He yelled. Then he burst out laughing. “Taecyeon likes someone?”

 

“Well, bro, who is this ‘Little Miss Beauty’?” Junsu asked.

 

Taecyeon narrowed his eyes at Nickhun.

 

“No one.” He said.

 

Nickhun smiled. “So you call her a NOBODY?”

 

Taecyeon stood and spilled soda all over his pants. “NO! Aishh! I don’t like her!”

 

“Yeah, right.” Junsu said.

 

“Spill the beans, dude.” Chansung impelled.

 

“We all know your lying anyways. Your ears just got as red at Wooyoung’s strawberry ice cream.” Junho added.

 

Wooyoung looked at his ice cream. “I thought this was pink.”

 

“EITHER WAY,” Nickhun smirked. “We know you like her.”

 

Taecyeon glanced at his friends and knew he couldn’t lie.

 

“Okay. Fine.” He grabbed napkins and started wiping his pants. “I like her.”

 

“WOOOOO!” The guys rambled.

 

“Taecyeon finally likes someone!”

 

“Oh yeah!”

 

“You should take her to prom!”

 

“You should MARRY her!”

 

“Have you asked her out?”

 

“WHEN’S THE GROOMSMEN PARTY?!”

 

Taecyeon shushed them. “Guys! I’m NOT marrying her!” He bit his lip and blushed. “At least, not right now. I haven’t even DATED her...yet.”

 

Junho grinned.

 

“I think Taec is shyyyy!”

 

“DUDE!” Jaebum shouted. “You’re NEVER shy! HOW COME YOU ARE NOW?!”

 

“Like I said before,” Wooyoung stood and grinned. “WHEN’S THE GROOMSMEN PARTY?!”

 

Nickhun plastered a bittersweet smile on his face.

 

He liked Yoona too. He had liked her ever since she had helped him when he was in art with her. He glanced at Taecyeon, who was too shy

around Yoona to do anything.

 

Nickhun nodded and smiled to himself.

 

‘Taecyeon won’t have the courage to ask that girl out in a million years.’ Nickhun thought. ‘Right?’

 

He looked at Taecyeon and laughed along with the guys, teasing Taec about his crush.

 

But even as he teased and laughed, Nickhun was deep in thought.

 

Yoona sat in the school’s art studio, adding finishing touches to her next piece of art: a painting of the cityscape of Seoul.


rJqdiK8EQJvoA2nPtQcjhE3l3hjAcbrEua3gFABN



She smiled at her art. She had been skipping lunch for the past month to work on her painting. Finally, it was nearly completed.

Suddenly, the door to the art studio opened and in walked Tiffany. She walked over to Yoona.

 

“So THIS is where you are during lunch.” Tiffany smirked. “Well, it makes sense you stay in here alone. It’s not like you have any friends to sit with anyways.”

 

Yoona bit her lip and looked down.

 

Tiffany leaned in and examined Yoona’s painting.

 

“Wow. You have a talent for art...” She narrowed her eyes. “and a talent of stealing people’s crushes away from them.”

 

Yoona was confused.

 

“W-what?”

 

Tiffany burned with rage. “Do you NOT know what I am talking about?”

 

Yoona shook her head.

 

“WHY THE HELL WERE YOU WITH OK TAECYEON YESTERDAY?!” Tiffany shouted. “I think I even saw you with him this morning!”

 

She grabbed Yoona’s paint brush out of her hand and tossed it onto the ground.

 

“WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH MY CRUSH?”

 

Yoona stood. “I’m sorry, but I think you’re mistaken. We HAVE no relationship with each other. He was just helping me yesterday...after YOU

knocked my books down!”

 

Tiffany was surprised Yoona actually talked back to her for once. She smirked.

 

“Well, well. Looks like you have some courage after all.”

 

She stepped closer to Yoona.

 

“If you have any dignity at all, STAY AWAY from Ok Taecyeon…or else, you will regret being accepted into this school. A poor girl like you

doesn’t belong here anyways.”

 

With that, Tiffany took Yoona’s painting and threw it on the ground, covering the wet paint with dirt. Then she flipped around, stomped on the canvas, and slammed the art room door behind her.

 

Yoona bent down, tears in her eyes, and picked up her ruined painting.

 

She shut her eyes and sat on the ground, her months work of art destroyed.

 

 

Tiffany hurried down the hall, still angry. She noticed paint on her 60,000,000 WON designer boots and groaned.

 

“UGH!” She stomped angrily. “Stupid paint.”

 

She looked back at the shut art room door.

 

“That stupid girl, thinking she can take Taecyeon away from me.” Tiffany smirked. “Well, we’ll see about that. Even if you miraculously get Taec oppa to like you, I’ll make sure you are as miserable as can be!”