Chapter Thirty Two

My Love For You (changed title ^^ *HIATUS*)

Chapter Thirty Two:

It was almost 11:30 pm.

From the small window in her tiny room, Yoona could see snow falling.

She stared out the window, wishing she had something to smash it with so she could escape.

Suddenly, the door to her room opened and Lee Seung Gi walked in with a large candle holder filled with flaming candles.

He slammed the door shut and looked at her with a smirk on his face.

"Ah...after all this time, I've finally managed to have you for myself."

Seung Gi placed the candle holder on the bedside table and walked up to Yoona and pushed her against the wall.

His dark eyes scanned her body, looking pleased.

Yoona breathed hard.

"Please...get away from me..." She said quietly.

Seung Gi touched her face with cold hands and stared at her.

"I've been away from you for much too long. I should've made you mine a long time ago." He whispered.

 

Donghae was in the car with Taecyeon.

"Lee Seung Gi...he probably took her up to his family's mountainside house." Donghae said grimly. "There's barely anyone there and it's in the middle of nowhere..."

Taec's heart raced as the two drove up the mountain. The snow was coming down more heavily and the roads were icy, but Taec was determined to find Yoona.

'Yoona...are you okay? Are you hurt?' Taec's mind raced.

'Oppa....is coming for you...oppa is coming...'

 

Wooyoung walked down the sidewalk holding a bag of ice cream.

He sighed as he sat on a bench at the park and pulled out his strawberry ice cream.

He the ice cream as he stared at the snow falling from the sky.

"Isn't it a bit too cold for ice cream?" A voice asked.

Wooyoung turned and saw a familiar face...a face he was happy to see.

"T-Taeyeon?" He gasped.

Taeyeon walked up to him as he slid over on the bench so she could sit.

Taeyeon smiled and pointed at his ice cream.

"Isn't it too cold to eat this?" She said.

Wooyoung smiled and took a bite out of his icy treat.

"Nah. I like eating cold stuff in the winter..."

He reached into his bag and pulled out another package of strawberry ice cream. He handed it to Taeyeon.

"...and besides, it's never too cold for ice cream." He grinned.

Taeyeon giggled and took the popsicle from him.

"Thank you." She said. Wooyoung nodded.

He glanced at her as she on her ice cream. She looked so cute and childish...

Wooyoung immediately looked away.

'Jang Wooyoung...what are you doing right now?! She has a boyfriend and...and....'

Wooyoung felt desperate. No matter how much he scolded himself...no matter how long he stayed away from her, he couldn't stop his feelings for Taeyeon. He glanced at her again.

To his surprise, she was looking back at him.

She blushed and turned away as Wooyoung's cheeks turned red.

They finished their ice cream and stood.

"Thanks again for the ice cream." Taeyeon smiled, her cheeks pink. Wooyoung smiled, blushing.

"Anytime." He grinned. "If you ever need some ice cream, I'm your guy!"

She laughed.

Her phone suddenly began to ring and she pulled it out of her coat pocket.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Taengoo!"

Baekhyun's voice rang out.

Taeyeon smiled.

"Hi, Baekhyun."

Wooyoung stared at the ground.

"Where are you?" Baek asked. "I went to your apartment to see you but you weren't there."

"Ah...well, I'm not at home right now. I came outside for a while."

"Then where are you?" Baek asked.

"Um...the park in front of the complex." Taeyeon said. "I'm with-"

"I'll be right there!" Baek said and hung up.

Wooyoung glanced at her.

"Um...that was...your, uh, boyfriend?" He said quietly.

Taeyeon looked at the ground and nodded slowly.

Wooyoung blinked.

"A-ah...I see..."

 

The two stared at the ground, silent.

A cold wind blew by and more snow fell. Wooyoung noticed Taeyeon shivering and bit his lip.

"Uh...Taeyeon?" He took a deep breath. "Do you want to use my coat too?"

Taeyeon looked at him. Her sparkling eyes stared at him.

"H-huh?" She noticed him beginning to take off his coat. "A-ah! N-no...i-it's fine."

Wooyoung saw her shivering even more and sighed.

He slowly walked up to her and before he could stop himself, he wrapped his arms around her.

Taeyeon was surprised. She looked down at Wooyoung's warm arms around her waist.

"W-Wooyoung?" She whispered.

Wooyoung took a deep breath.

"I don't want you to catch a cold. Since you don't want to use my coat, at least use me for some warmth." He shut his eyes. "I...could use your warmth as well."

Taeyeon blinked.

With Wooyoung's gentle arms wrapped around her, she felt...safe.

She felt protected.

She felt loved.

Suddenly, someone yelled.

"Yah!"

Taeyeon felt Wooyoung's arms slip away from her waist and turned to see Baekhyun lunging at Wooyoung.

"B-Baekhyun!" She gasped.

Baek punched Wooyoung in the stomach and knocked him down onto the ground.

"What are you doing to my girlfriend?! Are you an idiot?!"

Wooyoung groaned in pain.

Taeyeon tugged on Baek's arm urgently.

"Baek...stop! You're hurting him!"

Baek stared at Taeyeon.

"What?"

Taeyeon knelt down next to Wooyoung.

"Wooyoung oppa...oppa, are you alright?"

Wooyoung heaved. Everything was yellow and he felt sick.

"Baekhyun, how could you hurt someone like that?" Taeyeon cried.

"W-what?" Baek was in disbelief. "You...why do you care so much about this idiot? What does he mean to you?!"

Taeyeon stared at the ground, tears falling from her eyes.

'What...does he mean to me? What does Wooyoung mean to me....'

 

It was the end of the first day of the training process at SAS, and the workers were heading to bed in the rooms prepared for the trainees.

Victoria stood at a water dispenser and gulped down a cup of water and sighed. She felt a bit feverish and sick from spending all day outside.

Khun walked up to where she was standing and smiled at her.

"Good job, today." He filled up a paper cup with water and sipped it. "It was pretty tough, huh?"

Victoria nodded weakly. She felt extremely tired all of a sudden and lightheaded.

Nickhun's smile faltered as he examined her face.

"Why...are you so pale? Are you feeling sick?" He asked, feeling her forehead. He jerked his hand back immediately. "Oh my...you're burning up!"

Victoria felt her eyes closing.

"W-what...I...feel..."

Suddenly, she collapsed onto the floor.

Khun's eyes widened. He grabbed her and picked her up, running towards the door.

"Victoria? Victoria!"

He turned to Onew, who was walking by with a pile of fliers.

"Call an ambulance! NOW!"

 

Tiffany grabbed a taxi from the LAX Airport.

"Please take me to the SAS Trading Company headquarters!" She smiled.

'Khun oppa will be so glad to see me!' Tiffany squealed.

The taxi pulled up in front of a modern looking building.

Tiffany thanked the driver and stepped out of the taxi, handing the driver $10.

She hurried inside the building.

She glanced around for a while before asking an employee.

"Um...excuse me?" She said.

The employee turned around. His name tag read 'Onew'.

"Ah, yes. What is it?"

"Do you happen to know where Nickhun is?"

Onew bit his lip.

"Khun hyung is at the hospital right now."

Tiffany's face paled.

"W-what?"

Onew noticed her shocked face.

"Ah....no, not like...what I meant was..." He took a deep breath. "Nickhun isn't hurt or anything. Victoria suddenly fainted and-"

Tiffany furrowed her eyebrows.

"Victoria?"

"She's a trainee here. But, uh, she fainted and Khun got all worried and stuff and asked for an ambulance and-"

Tiffany stared at Onew.

"Which hospital did they go to?"

 

Seung Gi grabbed Yoona's wrists tightly and forced her down on the bed.

"P-please...let go!" Yoona cried out.

Seung Gi held tight, ignoring Yoona's cries.

He leaned down and touched her face. She froze in fear.

Seung Gi attacked her lips, kissing her aggressively. He moved his body as Yoona tried to cry out.

Seung Gi had only been enjoying Yoona for a few minutes when Yoona finally managed to get from the bed.

She immediately tried to escape, but Seung Gi tried to block her.

"Please, let me leave!" She cried.

"Never!" He shouted as he grabbed Yoona's arm and yacked her towards him violently.

Suddenly, Seung Gi bumped into the bedside table. The candles fell onto the lamp's electric cord...

 

"It's that house right there." Donghae pointed at the large wooden house sitting on top of a small hill.

Taec and Donghae got out of the car and hurried up the hill, the snow falling.

They were about 100 meters away from the house when they heard a loud noise.

Taecyeon and Donghae stared at the house.

Smoke was everywhere, and they could see an orange blaze...

Taecyeon's eyes widened.

"Y-Yoona...YOONA!"

 

A huge blaze erupted behind Seung Gi.

Yoona screamed as fire blazed.

The wooden floor and walls were on fire.

Seung Gi's eyes widened.

He glanced at Yoona, who was frozen in fear. Her eyes were emotionless and fixed on the blaze. 

'Is this...the end?'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DUNDUNDUNNNNNNNNNN

Thanks to everyone that subscribes and reads my fanfic!

I appreciate all your support!

Look forward to the next chapter (please) ^^