Chapter Thirty One

My Love For You (changed title ^^ *HIATUS*)

Chapter Thirty One:

 

Seung Gi drove Yoona all the way out Seoul and up a large mountain until they arrived at a large mountainside home.

Seung Gi got out of the car and forced Yoona into the house. He shoved her into a small room with a bed and lamp and took her bag away.

"Stay in here for now." He ordered. "Don't you dare try to get out of here...or else."

Seung Gi turned and slammed the door, locking it from the outside.

He smirked as he walked down the hall confidently.

He had finally gotten what he wanted.

 

Yoona banged on the door.

"Seung Gi....let me out! Please..." She sobbed. "Let me out..."

She slumped against the door and cried.

'Taecyeon...Taecyeon oppa....I need you....'

 

Taecyeon hung up the phone and sighed worriedly.

He had been trying to contact Yoona but she wasn't answering.

"Who are you calling?" Mrs. Ok asked as she walked into the living room.

"Yoona...she left for the hospital a couple hours ago but hasn't come back or picked up the phone." He explained. He glanced out the window. "It's almost dark already, too."

"Aigoo...I hope your wife is alright..." his mother said worriedly.

Taec tried calling Yoona again a few more times but to no success in getting her to answer.

"Aishh...where is she?" Taec groaned.

Jae Hwa, who was napping on the sofa, woke up and began to cry.

Taecyeon rushed over to his son and held him.

"U-ummaaa...." Jae Hwa cried.

"Your mom....your umma....where is she?" Taec said quietly while trying to comfort Jay, but it was no use.

Jay wanted his mom....he wanted Yoona.

He sighed.

'I need to find her...'

Taec quickly grabbed his coat.

"Mom, can you watch Jae Hwa for a while?" Taec asked.

Mrs. Ok took Jae Hwa from Taec and nodded.

She looked at him.

"Are you going to look for your wife?" She asked.

Taec nodded. He pulled on his shoes and pushed the front door open.

"I'll be back soon. Hopefully..." Taec sighed. He said a quick goodbye and dashed to his car.

 

"Good morning, and welcome to the SAS Trading Company's training program." Onew, the training director at SAS said loudly to the newly accepted workers.

"Good morning!" The enthusiastic trainees greeted and bowed.

Onew glanced at the workers.

"For the next three days....all of you will undergo extreme training in order to qualify for your new position at the company. So work hard and never give up!" He yelled.

"Yes, sir!" All the workers shouted.

Nickhun stood off to the side, watching his friend Onew and the new employees go through the first step of the training process.

His eyes eventually settled on Victoria, who seemed to be having a hard time with a rather easy part of the trainee warm up process: sit ups.

Khun sighed but smiled and strolled over to her spot. He sat in front of her and held her feet down onto the ground.

Victoria glanced at him and gasped.

"B-boss!" She exclaimed. She glanced at him holding her feet. "W-what are you..."

"Your feet shouldn't come off the floor when you do sit ups." Nickhun explained. "I'll hold them down for you."

Victoria stared.

Khun tsked. He gestured towards her.

"What are you doing, staring off into space? Do your sit ups!" He said.

Victoria scrambled back to her sit up position and pulled herself up.

Nickhun smiled watching her cute expression as she struggled to keep her feet on the floor.

 

Wooyoung walked around the Seoul Academy campus.

It was snowing slightly and the street lights were on.

Everything looked just like it did two years ago, when he was a senior at the school.

He sat down on a bench and pulled out a photo from his jean pocket.

It was a picture of him and Taeyeon at senior prom....the happiest night of his life.

Wooyoung sighed.

He wished he could go back to prom night.

He wished he wasn't such a coward during high school.

He wished he brought up the courage to ask her out earlier when he had the chance.

Now Taeyeon had a boyfriend...or at least, a guy who liked her and she seemed to like back.

Wooyoung's feelings for Taeyeon....now seemed to mean nothing more to her than a piece of trash.

 

Taemin was walking home when he noticed a girl standing in front of a large, gated residence. She was looking at her phone but seemed oddly familiar....

Taemin walked a bit closer and gasped when he realized who it was.

"N-Naeun?!" He exclaimed.

Naeun turned and gasped.

"Oh! H-hi, Taemin!" She smiled.

Taemin stared at her and then at the house she was standing in front of.

"You...live here?" He asked.

Naeun blinked.

"Huh?" She glanced at the house. "Oh, uh....I guess you could say that."

Taemin was a bit confused but smiled. He was just happy he had met Naeun again.

"Do...YOU live around here?" Naeun asked him.

"Um...I guess you could say that." Taemin smiled. "My brother-in-law and my noona live around here, and I stay with them sometimes."

Naeun nodded.

"Ah...I see..." She said quietly.

Taemin bit his lip. Naeun stared at the ground. There was an awkward silence.

Suddenly, someone from the house behind Naeun opened the front door

"Naeun! It's too cold out here! Come back in!" A woman's voice shouted.

Naeun blushed and yelled back.

"Alright!"

She smiled at Taemin.

"It was nice seeing you again." She bowed slightly.

Taemin smiled back and nodded.

"Yup."

"Um...well, have a goodnight." Naeun said.

She waved goodbye and hurried inside the house. Taemin stared as she stepped inside the house and shut the door.

He smiled.

"Goodnight, Naeun..."

 

Taec drove to the hospital and rushed inside. He glanced around looking for Yoona.

As he hurried down the hall, he bumped into a doctor.

"Ah, I'm so sorry..." Taec apologized.

The man looked up at him. He had a bruise on his head and was wincing in pain.

"Ah...i-it's fine..." He groaned. Taecyeon quickly helped the doctor up.

Taec glanced at his nametag and gasped.

"Lee Dong Hae...?" He whispered.

He thought back to when Yoona was on the phone...how the name "Donghae" sounded so familiar...

The doctor stood up shakily, holding his back and was about to leave when Taec stopped him.

"Wait..." He said. Donghae glanced at him.

Taec swallowed.

"Do you...do you happen to know where Im Yoona is?"

Donghae froze.

He stared at Taec.

'This man...I remember this man...'

Donghae thought back to the day when Yoona had given birth. The man inside the room with her...the father of her child...

"Are you..." Donghae began.

"I'm her husband." Taec interrupted. His eyes were full of worry.

Donghae remembered Seung Gi forcing Yoona into his car and taking off.

He looked at Taec.

"Your wife..." He said quietly. "...was taken away by someone..."

Taec stared at Donghae.

"W-what?"

Donghae stared at the ground, his face grim.

Taec couldn't believe it. He grabbed Donghae's shoulders and shook them.

"Please...t-take me to her...PLEASE!"

------------------------------------------------------------

HOORAYYYY!

i updated :D
(after such a long time -_-")

thanks so much to everyone who reads my story, despite me being a terrible updater x")

I love you guys~~~~

and thank you for all the comments regarding wootae/taeyeon and baekhyun! ^-^

You guys really are the best :D

since most people want wootae...........................................

i shall try my best to incorporate some moments into the story ^^ Will they end up together in the end? YOU SHALL FIND OUT SOON >:)

*insert epic kdrama ost*