Chapter 2: Introductions

The House For Broken Teens

“Guys, this is Annie.” Jongdae announced. I smiled a little and waved to the boys. Jongdae led me back to the foyer and introduced me individually to the boys.

“Annie, this right here is Luhan” he said. Luhan had a beautiful auburn-colored hair, and my oh my, was he gorgeous. Whoever says that men can’t be beautiful is wrong, because Luhan definitely was a living proof of a beautiful man. His skin was quite fair, and his doe-eyes looked so warm.

“Hi” I mumbled to him and hoped that he would see me admiring his facial features. He replied with a smile and a nod.

“This is Chanyeol” Jongdae pointed to the boy next to Luhan. Chanyeol’s distinct feature was definitely his ears, which were sticking out from the sides of his childish face, reminding me of the handle of a teapot. Holding back my giggles, I shook his hand that he offered me along with a bright grin.

“Nice to have you here!” he said happily. I was surprised with his low voice, but not in a bad way. It was surprisingly nice.

“This is Zitao.”

“No I’m not!” the boy hollered.

“Call me Tao, dear” he winked at me. The first thing I noticed about Tao was his dark circles by his eyes. Nevertheless, he still looked incredibly handsome and friendly.

“Geez, Tao, no need to go all pedo on her” the guy next to Tao said and pushed him out of the way.

“Yifan. If you play your cards right, I might let you call me Kris, or even Kris-oppa. If anyone of them tries to bully you, let me know and I’ll put them right back to their place” he introduced himself with a sharp voice while shaking my hand. I nodded briefly and mentally admired his height. He was even taller than Chanyeol, who was really tall too. Yifan was a bit scary, but in a fascinating way. He, like the rest of them, was really handsome.

“Geez, Kris, no need to go all scary on her” another boy pushed himself in front of me.

“Hello, Annie. I’m Sehun. I know you’re not supposed to ask a lady’s age but tell me, which year were you born in?” I was surprised by his question, but stuttered an answer nevertheless.

“1996” I squeaked, and a smile spread on Sehun’s face.

“Figures. So, you can call me Sehun-oppa. And also, thank you because I am no longer the baby of this household” he stated. I smiled at his obvious lisp. It made him seen so much more approachable. There was one more boy left. His eyes looked a little bit sleepy.

“This is Yixing.” Jongdae said and Yixing smiled.

“Call me Yixing-oppa. After all, you are a part of the family now” I nodded and gave him a smile.

“Have you toured the entire house already?” Luhan asked Jongdae.

“Oh no. Annie only got here like fifteen minutes ago. We’ve pretty much covered all of downstairs and we were just going upstairs” he explained. Chanyeol gently grabbed my arm.

“We’ll show her upstairs” he said happily and started to pull me towards to stairs, with the rest of the boys following behind. At the end of the stairs I found myself standing in an intersection of three hallways, one on my right, one on my left and one right in front of me. Chanyeol pointed to the hallway on the left.

“That’s ahjumma’s and ahjussi’s bedroom and closet over there” then he pointed to the one on the right.

“Over there is the music room, along with our game room” Chanyeol said, gently guiding me towards the game room.

“Strictly no parents, guardians, or any kind of adult-minded people are allowed in this room” Sehun said before opening the door for me. The room had no windows, but it was very pleasantly lighted. It had another silver screen, a bunch of game consoles, a foosball game, lots of beanbag chairs with multicoloured pillows and huge bookshelves filled with board games, CD:s and DVD:s.

“Whoa” I said in amazement, looking around the room. Sehun chuckled.

“Feel free to use it whenever you want to.” I stepped back into the hallway, where Yixing opened another door.

“This is the music room.” Indeed, inside the room was a drum set, guitars, microphones, another random instruments, but in the middle of it all was gorgeous black piano. I had always wanted to learn how to play one, but I never got the chance to.

Walking down the longest hallway was everybody’s bedrooms. On the right-hand side were Kris’s, Chanyeol’s, Sehun’s, Yixing’s and Jongdae’s bedrooms. On the left-hand side were Luhan’s, Tao’s and Baekhyun’s rooms along with two empty rooms at the end of the hallway. As we passed everyone’s bedrooms, they bid their farewells and said that they’ll come to see me soon. Soon I was left with only Jongdae, after everyone else had disappeared into their bedrooms. Jongdae opened the door of the room across from his.

“This is your bedroom, Annie” I stepped inside and yet again, wondered the huge size of the room. Besides the fact that a completely exhausted Baekhyun was lying on the floor with my luggage, the room was empty besides the few pieces of furniture, such as a bed and nightstand.

“Oh hey, Annie. Your stuff is here” Baekhyun flashed a tired smile. I smiled back at him apologetically.

“Sorry, Baekhyun-oppa. You must be tired. Thank you so much though.” He lifted himself of the floor and walked to me.

“No problem at all. I got help. I’ll let you get unpacked now. If there’s anything you need, my room is right next to yours, okay? Don’t hesitate to knock on my door.”

“Thank you, oppa” I flashed him a smile before he walked out of my new room. I sat on the bed.

Where am I supposed to start unpacking?

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Alrighty! Chapter number 2 is here! Now, let's all take a moment to appreciate Luhan's beauty: 

*Gif not mine. Neither is Luhan. :(