Chapter 22: Who's the victim here?

The House For Broken Teens

I don’t even know when I had fallen asleep, but when I woke up, I looked up to see Jongin gently my hair. My head was resting in his lap comfortably. 
Jongin? What happened?” I asked groggily as I rubbed my eyes. Jongin gave me a sad smile and touched my cheek lightly. 
After hearing the news about Luhan you fainted” he explained and I quickly sat up. 
Luhan. 
I realized that I was still in ahjussi’s office in the police station. I grabbed Jongin’s arm. 
Jongin, please take me home” I told him. I stood up, but my head was hurting so bad that I sunk back into the sofa. Jongin pulled me into his arms quietly. 
I think we should wait here.” 
But I need to know what’s going on” I whispered. A single tear fell from my eye and Jongin quickly wiped it away. He took my hand in his. 
Let’s just wait here. There’s nothing we can do about it anyway “he softly said. 
I should at least go out and look for him.” 
And get lost yourself? No, what we can do right now is wait. I’m sure that they’ll find him real soon. As a matter fact, he might be on his way home right now.” 

*Luhan’s POV:*
I woke up on a cold floor. I groaned when I slowly lifted my body and leaned my back against the wall. My neck was stiff and my arms were hurting so much. I inspected my left arm and realized that I had huge cut on my sleeve and also my skin. My white sweater was covered in blood. 
God dammit. My favorite sweater. 
But wait, where the hell am I? 
I looked around and realized that I was in a warehouse of some kind. Inside of the warehouse were little cages. I was in one of them. The others, however, were empty. 
I wanted to try and break the flimsy door but I couldn’t even get myself up. As I struggled with getting up, I heard footsteps approaching. A bright light blinded me for a moment, and I realized that somebody pointed a flashlight at me. Lifting my arm up to cover my eyes, I squinted and saw two pairs of legs on the other side of the cage. 
Aigoo, he's even prettier in real life!” A high-pitched woman's voice called out. I figured that the other voice belonged to a male, since I heard a low laugh. 
We never had anyone like him. I think he's going to be the perfect grand final along with our daughter.” 
What?
When I got used to the light, I looked at the people in front of me. The woman was wearing high heels, a neat pencil skirt and a crisp white blouse. When I looked at her face, there was no doubt about who she was. 
Annie's mom. 
She looked like someone had copy-pasted Annie into that situation and used Photoshop to make her look slightly older. Even her hair was similar to Annie's. Although her mom wasn't nearly as beautiful as Annie was. 
So wait, I'm in the hands of two of the cruelest serial killers ever? 
Oh . 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile in the Song residence 
*Annie's POV*
After convincing Jongin to take me home, we arrived at our house. I wanted to go and see everybody, but Jongin didn't let me. Instead, he walked me upstairs to my bedroom and made me lie down. He covered me with one of my blankets and my hair. 
Jongin, I need to go downstairs” I said, trying to sound determined but it came out more like I was afraid. He shook his head. 
No, what you need to do is sleep. I promise you that when we know something, you'll know something.” With that, he kissed my forehead and walked out of the room. I really didn't want him to leave me, but I just sighed in defeat and closed my eyes. 
 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A few hours later I woke up to Jongin crawling next to me. I lay there silently, staring at the ceiling. 
”You all are acting like I'm the victim here. Stop that” I said quietly. Jongin jumped a little bit. 
”Oh you're awake” he simply said and wrapped his arm around my waist. I lifted my hand to his cheek and made him face me. 
”I'm not the victim here, Jongin-” I said again, this time with more volume.
”-Luhan is. He's the one in trouble. Isn’t anybody trying to find him?” I squeezed his cheeks gently. Jongin nodded.

“Look, my dad and his colleagues are doing everything they can to find him. I’m sure he’ll be just fine” he said, trying to calm me down, but from one look into his eyes I could tell that he didn’t believe it himself. I got out of bed angrily and stomped out of my room. Before Jongin even could get up, I slammed the door behind me and locked it from the outside. As I was running downstairs I heard Jongin banging on the door.

“Let me out, Annie!” I coldly ignored him and ran to the living room, where some of the boys were seated.

“Any news on Luhan?” I asked with hard breaths after running. Kris looked at me and frowned.

“You should be in your room.”

“How could I be in my room when nobody is doing anything to find Luhan-oppa? Huh? For all we know he could be in 5 equal pieces by now!” I yelled at him, making Tao next to him cry. Kris punched the couch and walked over to me. Without saying a word he picked me up and started to stomp back upstairs. I tried hitting his back, telling him to put me down but he wouldn’t listen to me. Then he reached my bedroom.

“What the hell?! Who locked this door?” Kris yelled, still refusing to put me down. I saw him fiddling with his pocket before pulling out a single key and unlocking the door. Kris swung the door open, making Jongin jump back a little.

“You, out!” Kris yelled to Jongin. Jongin had no idea what to do, so he just stood still with a horrified expression on his face. Kris grabbed him by the collar and threw him out of the room. He then continued by throwing me to my bed, making me hit my head to the bedpost in the process.

“You stay here and don’t even think about getting out! It’s your fault that Luhan is even in this mess!”

“My fault?! How is this my fault?!” My head was hurting from the hit. The yelling didn’t help, either.

“If you would have told about your parents to the police they would have been executed by now!” With that, Kris pushed Jongin further down the hallway, closed the door again and locked it from the outside. I ran after him and punched the door with my both fists. Instead of breaking the door like I had planned I ended up hurting both of my hands. After a few minutes of rolling around on the floor in pain, I decided to go to sleep.

 

Around 1 am I woke up to the small sound of my door being unlocked. I silently sat up and saw Jongin, fast asleep right next to me. Around his neck he had a silver chain with the key to my room. The door creaked open and Sehun stepped in.

“Annie, get changed” he whispered.

“Let’s go find Luhan. Together.” 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

....

I'm sorry for taking forever. 

Yoyoyo how was everybody's holidays? Did you have fun? Did you get all the presents you asked for? 

Mm-hm. That's good. Oh really? That's so cool! *Nods in approval* 

I just wanna say that I didn't choose Luhan to be the one who gets kidnapped because he left the group. I made that decision long before we even knew about this whole thing, okay? I love Luhan and I hope that he's happy wherever he is. Same with Kris! Didn't make him the angry one here because of what happened with EXO. I just thought that he's the one member that might have quite a temper (sry laxy-hyung, I love you and you will be always be my number one bias okay? XOXOXO) 

Ok, so I'm thinking maybe ten more chapters for this story, then starting a new one. We'll see what my schedule is, school is getting crazy. Jjang! 

Aaaah HunHan. *Gif not mine* 

SEEE YAAAA^^