A little lonely

I Love You

Kwangmin's POV:

When I was working on homework I heard the front door slam shut.  I looked at the time and it was 4:02.  ~you~-ah probably left, I thought.  I got up from the bed that I was doing my homework on and walked into the kitchen.  There was a note along with some food on the table.  The note said:

Kwangmin oppa,

I made some food for you.  Warm it up if it's cold.  I hope you like it!  I will try to come back home early tonight, okay?  But, if you're tired don't wait up for me. 

See you <3

I laughed at the little note and her cuteness.  I ate the food since it was still warm and washed the plates that were in the sink.  I went back into the room and finished my homework.  I put everything away and walked into the living room to watch some t.v.  It got boring fast and I started wondering when ~you~ would be back. 

Your POV:

I opened the door to the practice room and everyone was already there waiting for me.  I walked in a bit embarrassed.

"I'm sorry that I'm late guys," I apologized.

"We all just got here, so it's okay," Bora smiled.

"Oh, really?"

"Yup," Hyuk said.

We started rehersing and messed around.  When we were all taking a break Amber came and sat next to me.  I was taking out my water bottle and she just kept staring at me.

"What?" I finally asked her.

"So?" she said.

"So, what?"

"Are you gonna explain now?"

"Explain what?"

"You know.  That thing at lunch earlier."

"Oohh... that... um, well..."

I whispered everything that happened yesterday night and made sure no one else heard.  She listened carefully and at the end of me explaining to her she just looked at me in disbelief.  Amber was about to say something until Kai called that they were going to start practicing again.  I got lucky, I thought to myself.  I stood up and walked over to Lay while Amber slowly followed.

It was getting near 7 o'clock and we were basically done for the night.  I said my good-byes and left.  When I got home, Kwangmin was sleeping on the couch.  I put my stuff down and walked over to where he was sleeping.  I stared at him for a second and then went into the kitchen to cook up some noodles for me to eat. 

Kwangmin's POV:

I woke up after smelling the air of noodles and walked over to the kitchen where I found ~you~ in front of the stove.  I walked up behind her and hugged her like I did in the morning.  Instead of jumping she just turned and pecked my cheek, then turned back to the stove.

"Why didn't you wake me up when you got home?  I could've cooked for you," I said to her.

"Because you looked so peaceful while you were sleeping and I didn't want to wake you," she replied.

"Still... I could've cooked for you."

She sighed and turned off the stove.  Then looked at me and gave me a passionate kiss.  When she pulled back, she grabbed a bowl for her and put the noodles into it. 

"Did you want some?" she asked.

"I'm good.  I already ate your delicious meal that you cooked for me," I replied.

When ~you~ was done with her dinner, we went up to her room.  I sat on her bed as she put her stuff down and packed up her backpack for tomorrow's classes.  Then she turned to me and stared at me. 

"C-can you g-get out for now?" she asked quietly.

"Huh?  Wae?" I asked not wanting to leave.

"B-because I need to c-change..."

"Why can't I see?" I smirked.

Her face went red and she walked towards me and pulled me up from her bed.  I twisted her around to make her face me.  Then I hugged her and layed her on her bed.  Then I left, so she could have her privicy.  When she finally opened her door she was dressed in pajamas.  I walked back into her room and sat on the bed once again.  ~you~ was cleaning up some stuff on her desk and then came to sit next to me. 

"I was so lonely when you were gone," I whispered to her.

"Mianhae..." she whispered back.

"Pabo."  I laughed and kissed her forehead.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong!  here's another chapter up for you guys!! i hope you like it :)

 

Thanks

~Angelflyer