Slap

I Love You

Your POV:

I was sitting in my seat texting Amber and putting my books away.  Then there was a girl's voice calling to Kwangmin.  The whole class that were still in the room looked over to the door where the voice came from.  I looked away because my phone buzzed again, but when I looked up Yunhee was blocking Kwangmin from me.  I watched silently.

Then a gush of jealously hit me when she grabbed onto Kwangmin's arm.  Kwangmin looked to me and mouthed that he needed help.  I giggled a little bit before walking over to them. 

"Are you ready to go, Kwangmin?" I asked.

"Yeah!" he shouted.

"Oh, I didn't see you there.  And sorry to break it to you, but Kwangmin and I have plans," Yunhee said.

"No, we don't," Kwangmin glared at her.

"Can you please stop bothering Kwangmin?" I asked.

"Why?" she asked innocently.

"Because he's annoyed at how you always bother him."

"Well, new girl," she smirked, "you really need to do some research on me.  So, why don't you just go do that while I take Kwangmin out."

"I already know who you are, the queenka b*tch Yunhee."

"Watch your mouth!"

"You're not my mother."

"Well, I don't need to be your mother to do this."

She smirked and came towards me.  Before I knew it my cheek stung.  She slapped me pretty hard and all I could do was stay silent.  Then Kwangmin pushed her aside and walked over to me.  He cupped my face with his hands.

Kwangmin's POV:

The moment Yunhee let go of my arm, she walked over to ~you~ and slapped her.  I couldn't believe it.  Then I pushed her away and ran over to ~you~.  Her cheek was red from the slap and it really left a mark.  I was already at my boiling point and this just made me explode, even though I didn't show it.  I knew I couldn't hit her... in front of the class.  So, I just picked up ~you~'s bag, put my arm around her, and left the classroom. 

We walked to the front of the school and stayed there for a while.  I regretted having ~you~ help me.  She doesn't deserve all this.  She could be with someone better right now, having a great time.  I thought.  I let tears escape my eyes as I thought of those things.  Then I felt ~you~'s thumb swipe my tears off my cheek.

"Why are you crying?  You're face will freeze if you don't stop," she said softly while smiling.

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry that you have to deal with this," I apologized while more tears escaped my eyes.

"You don't need to apologize.  I don't mind dealing with it, as long as you're with me I'm happy."

I looked at her and pulled her into a tight hug.  Then said, "Even though we haven't been dating for long, I really truly love you."

"And I truly love you, too."

After our little moment, I took her home with me.  Then I pulled an ice pack out and gave it to her because it seemed like her cheek was slightly starting to swell up.  Then we went to go sit in the living room.  Soon after we sat down, Youngmin hyung and Hyunmin came in, too.

"Whoa noona!  What happened to your cheek?" Hyunmin asked.

"Oh, it's no-" she began.

"It was Yunhee's doing," I cut her off.

"Yunhee?!?!" Youngmin shouted.

"Yeah.  Being a b*tch as usual," I said.

"Would she just give up now?  Damn, she's annoying."

"I know.  I tell her off every single day, yet she always comes back."

"Who's Yunhee?" Hyunmin asked.

"A girl at our school," ~you~ said.

"And a stupid annoying b*tch," I added.

"She thinks she's the greatest," Youngmin also added.

Hyunmin made an 'o' shape with his mouth and stayed quiet after that.  It was about six when ~you~ said that she should go.  I nodded and stood up with her.  We climbed into my car and drove off to her house.  Before she exited my car she turned towards me and smiled.

"I don't want you to go," I pouted.

"But I'll see you tomorrow," she said.

"I know, but still."

"Awe!  My pikachu is so cute when he pouts."  She was smiling brightly now.

"Just stay with me for a little bit longer.  It's only six."

"Hmm... okay.  Only for a little bit longer, okay pikachu?"

I smiled and leaned over to kiss her. 

Your POV:

Kwangmin leaned in and kissed me.  Usually Kwangmin or I would tend to pull away and be happy.  But I just couldn't pull away, and I guess neither could Kwangmin.  I just wanted more of it.  Our small kiss turned into a deep one, and then to a make-out session.  It felt really nice though. 

 

 

------------------------------------------

Hi there!  hmmm... let's see what this kiss turns out to be ;)  haha... anyways do you guys like it?  i hope you do!  if you do, please go comment, subscribe, and maybe even upvote! 

 

Thanks

~Angelflyer