Accident

I Love You

Youngmin's POV:

While I was on the bus I was thinking back to when I met up with Kwangmin this morning.  One of my cute dongsaeng is finally growing up.  I smiled to myself.  Hmm... I should start looking for someone, too, I thought to myself.  Then I got home and threw my backpack on the couch.  It's really lonely now.  Usually Kwangmin comes home with me, but he's with ~you~-ah right now.  I don't mind that, but it is really lonely and Hyunmin isn't home yet. 

I walked into the kitchen to find a snack.  There wasn't anything in the fridge or cabinets taht I could snack on.  I sighed.  I should probably call mom to pick up some groceries on her way home, I thought to myself.  I was about to pick up my phone until the front door opened.  I head giggling.  When I went to see who it was and it was Hyunmin on the phone.  He ended his call when he saw me.

"Oh, hey hyung," he greeted me.

"Who was that?" I asked curiously.

"Uhh... someone."

"C'mon... why would you come home giggling like that then?"

"Maybe it was just a funny joke."

"Then why can't you make eye contact with me?"

"I don't want to."  He pouted.

"Ahhh, my dongsaengie!  Do you possib-"

"Youngmin!"

"Don't lie to your hyung now."  I smirked.

".... Yes... I have someone I like."  He started blushing a little.

"Wow!  Both my dongsaengs have a girl?!?!"

"Huh?  What?!?  Kwangmin hyung has a girlfriend?"

"Yup.  Do you remember ~you~-ah?"

"Ohhh... her?  She's pretty."

"Yeah, and Kwang's been spending the night with her."

Hyunmin looked shocked with his mouth opened.  "D-did he-"

"He said that they didn't.  But, I don't know for sure."

"He's a heartbreaker, but he's never done it before..."

"Yeah.  But, anyways what am I going to do when both of my younger brothers have a girlfriend."

"I never said that I was dating her..."

I laughed while he was blushing slightly again.  Hmm.. but really what am I going to do?  What would I become?  I sighed in my head loudly.  I hope I find her soon.  And about Kwangmin... it's true that he's a heartbreaker, so I'm a bit worried about ~you~ and him.  Hopefully Kwangmin won't be a jerk and actually change for once. 

Your POV:

We were still in the cafe and it seemed like it was snowing even more outside.  Then all of a sudden all the lights went out and all the electricity.  There were screams and yelling.  It was dark, so I couldn't really see Kwangmin's full face.  I was a little frightened, but then Kwangmin reached out and held onto my hand.  I felt him staring at me, in a way to tell me that I wasn't alone, even though I couldn't see him. 

After a while it started to get cold.  And it was still snowing pretty hard out, so Kwangmin didn't want to risk trying to go back home.  Everyone still sat in their spots because the manager said so.  While I was still looking out of the window I suddenly saw lights heading this way.  At first I thought it was just my imagination and nothing else, but then the lights started growing larger and larger.  I pulled Kwangmin over to ask him if he saw what I was seeing.  He looked and as we were looking we found out that it was a car and it was coming at full speed. 

"EVERYONE!  MOVE NOW!!" Kwangmin shouted in panic and pulled me before it was too late. 

As soon as I got up the car crashed into the cafe.  Glass flew everywhere and people were still trying to run away.  The car hit Kwangmin's hand somehow and I got scratched from all of the glass flying everywhere.  Only two people actually got hit by the car.  Luckily they weren't dead, but if an ambulance didn't come now they would be dead pretty soon.  The driver was knocked out leaving his head on the stearing wheel.  Eveyone is still fraightened and frozen.  It stopped snowing hard and the manager called the police and ambulance.  It took a while before they came because the roads weren't shoved yet.  And it was freezing cold, especially since I still had open cuts.  Kwangmin was probably really cold too, he was shaking while holding onto his hand that got hit.  I turned around and hugged him hoping that would help him be less cold.  I guess he was still in shock because he didn't hug me back. 

"Kwangmin-ah... a-are you o-okay?  Are y-you c-cold?" I asked while trying not to shiver. 

He didn't respond.  I had to ask him again, but louder. 

"~you~-ah... I'm sorry.  I'm so sorry.  **snif snif**  I'm okay, so don't worry about me.  I-I'm fine.  Are you cold?" he finally answered.

I couldn't tell if he was just sniffling because he was cold or if he was starting to cry.

"Are you crying?" I asked ignoring his question.

"Ani.  I-It's just cold.  But, are you okay?"

"I'm okay, Kwangmin."  I smiled even though I knew he couldn't see me.

He finally hugged me back.  And really tight.  It was kinda painful, but I didn't mind much.  The police and ambulences came to the cafe.  The two people who were hit were pulled onto the stretchers first and then everyone else got treated.  I had to get taken to the hospital because of my wounds and Kwangmin came, too, so that he could get his hand checked out.  They had to take out all of the glass that was stuck in my body.  Then for Kwangmin, they said that he had a really bad brusied hand and that was all. 

Kwangmin's POV:

We got to ~you~'s house around midnight and fell asleep in her bed right away.  The next morning we didn't have school since it snowed so much.  Good, I thought to myself, then ~you~-ah can rest.  I made my way into the kitchen while she was still sleeping and made some soup.  When she came down to the kitchen I just finished placing the bowl of soup on the table. 

"Sit here," I smiled to her and pointed to the chair in front of the soup.

"What's this?" she asked curiously.

"Some soup to make up from yesterday."

"Why?  It's not your fault, Kwangmin.  Plus I liked yesterday."

"You liked when you had to get all that glass taken out of your skin?"

"No.  Not that part."

I laughed and sat next to her.  I watched as she ate her soup.  As soon as she was done, I took her bowl and washed it.  Then we went into the living room and watched some t.v.  Then Youngmin hyung called me out of nowhere. 

"Yoboseyo?" I answered it.

"Yah!  Kwang are you and ~you~-ah okay?  I heard about the crash with the cafe yesterday," he was panicing.

"Hyung, calm down.  We're okay.  Just a little brusied, but we're fine."

"**sigh** Okay then.  As long as you guys are okay."

"Alright.  Is that all?"

"Yeah.  Bye."

"Okay then.  Bye, hyung."

I looked at ~you~ and she was looking at me.  I smiled at her cute face. 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------

hello!  here's another update!  i hope you like it!  and if you guys have any ideas for what you want me to put in next please tell me! i'll put them all in considerations or maybe squeze them into my other stories :)

 

Thanks

~Angelflyer