Staying over

I Love You

Your POV:

Kwangmin and I stayed silent right after our kiss.  It was an akward kind of silence and I didn't know what to say.  I didn't actually think he would react that way.  I thought he would reject me and start walking away or something, but instead he kissed me!  I mean I can't say I didn't enjoy that, it's just that that was my first kiss.  I slowly looked up to his face.  He was blushing slightly and I bet I was, too.  He was also smiling in a way no one has ever smiled at me before. All of a sudden I felt a little more comfortable and looked him straight in the eyes.  Since it was pretty dark out, I couldn't really see his deep brown eyes.  He seemed so nice and so gentle, than that other time before at the mall.  It feels different.

"Well... I-I'll walk you home," he stuttered.

"It's okay.  I can get home myself," I replied.

"No!  I won't allow that."

"But, I live kinda far."

"It's okay.  I'm pretty athletic."

"B-but-"

"C'mon."

He grabbed my hand and pulled me along.  Once we got into the city he stopped and looked at me.  I started leading the way and he followed.  He held my hand throughout the whole time.  He would hold my hand tighter when we got to areas where there were a lot more people around and when we passed by dark alley ways.  When we finally made it to my house I turned to him.

"This is my home," I smiled.

"It looks big," he looked at me.

"It's only 5 bedrooms and 4 and a half bathrooms."

"Oh."

"Yeah.  Did you want to come inside?"

"Uhh..."

"Come on."

I pulled him inside.

Kwangmin's POV:

~you~ pulled me into her house.  It was a really nice house. 

"Are your parents home?" I asked once we sat down on the couch.

"No.  I'll be home by myself until next Sunday," she replied.

"So, you have this place all to yourself for now?"

"Yup.  It's kinda lonely though 'cause my brother is still at school."

"Oh.  M-maybe I c-could stay with you for now?" I suggested.

She looked at me shocked.  Maybe I went too far for her.  I mean she is a really good girl and probably wouldn't let me.

"Umm..." she hesitated.

"I don't have to.  I was just-"

"I don't mind!  I would love it if you stayed here with me," she cut me off.

"O-oh.  Okay.  I'll have my brother drop off my things then."

~you~ said okay and then I went into the other room and called Youngmin hyung.

"Yoboseyo?" he answered.

"Hey, hyung.  Can you grab me clothes for a week, my laptop, phone charger, backpack, and uniform for me?  And bring it to ~you~'s house?"

"Uhh... you're staying at ~you~'s house?  For what?"

"Because I want to..."

"Okay then.  Do you want me to tell mom?"

"No, I'll text her."

"Okay.  Text me her address and I'll be there soon."

"Alright.  Bye."

After about 15 minutes Youngmin hyung came by.  He said hi and dropped off my stuff, then left.  ~you~ showed me to the extra guest room on the first floor. I put my stuff in the corner of the room and went back out into the living room and sat next to ~you~.  We were watching t.v. and talking.  It was around midnight when I told ~you~ that I was going to go to bed and that she should get to bed soon, too.  She nodded her head and then I left. 

When I lied in the bed in the guest room I couldn't fall asleep.  I can never fall asleep in a new place that I've never been to.  Plus, I felt kinda akward because I was staying over at a girl's house.  So, I got up and went back into the living room to watch some more t.v.  When I got there, ~you~-ah was sleeping on the couch.  I sat next to her sleeping body and suddenly she sat up startled.  I jumped back a bit.

"Oh, it's just you Kwangmin-sshi," she said in a low tone.

"I'm sorry.  Did I scare you?" I said.

"Yeah, a little bit.  It's okay... Why are you back here?  Didn't you go to the room?"

"Yeah, I did.  But, I couldn't fall asleep."

"Is it okay in there?  You could go in the other guest room, or you can take my bed."

"Ani.  It's okay, I usually sleep late anyways."

"A-are you sure?"

"Neh." 

I smiled at her.  Then hugged her.  She was warm.  I felt really comfortable like that and found myself dozing off.

Your POV:

Kwangmin hugged me for a long time.  When I looked at my shoulder where his head was, I saw that he was sleeping peacefully.  And I was afriad to move just in case he woke up.  So, instead, I slowly layed down with him at my side.  When we were laying down he held onto my waist.  I've never had this happen to me before, so I felt a little uncomfortable at first.  I slowly pulled up a blanket nearby and covered the both of us.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong my readers!  i hope you liked this chapter!  and summer break for me has offically started!! so, i plan to update a lot more and finish this one up soon.  hmm... i don't know if i should tell you guys yet... hehe. not yet :)  but hope you enjoyed and go coment, subscribe, and upvote if you like it! thank you and i really appreciate it :D

 

Thanks

~Angelflyer