Accidents

I Love You

Kwangmin's POV:

Right after the last bell of the day I shot up and ran over to ~you~'s desk.  She was still packing up her things.  I waited for her to be done, but then a voice called out my name.  Not again, I cried in my head.  I ignored Yunhee and continued to wait for ~you~.  We saw Yunhee approach us and then ~you~ got up right away and put a hand on my shoulder and then left for the door.  I followed right behind her hoping that Yunhee won't chase after us. 

The moment we reached out of the class I grabbed onto ~you~'s hand and swung them back and forth.  She giggled at me and we continued to walk.  And right as we were turning the corner, I saw Yunhee walk out of the classroom searching around.  I tensed up and then pulled ~you~ into the nearest class that was unoccupied.  We hid behind the teacher's desk and waited.  The class door opened and we heard to footsteps walking around.  I knew right away that it was Yunhee because her heels made noises as she walked around the class. 

Then I made a dangerous move by peeking over the desk, and when Yunhee's back was turned, stood up and pulled ~you~ along with me.  We made it out safely... or that's what I thought.  Then Yunhee came running out of that room and ran after us.  And although I was holding onto ~you~'s hand tightly, she slipped and fell.  I helped her up, but then I heard Yunhee's heels clicking on the floor, I picked up ~you~ and carried her bridal style.  The only place I could think of going was under the stairs. 

Once we were under the stairs, I heard Yunhee run right past us and let out a sigh.  Then I looked at ~you~.  She was out of breath, too.  I looked at her knees and they were bruised and scratched up.  After peeking around the hall, I carried her bridal style again to the nurse's office even though she didn't want me to. 

"Kwangmin, you didn't have to carry me.  I could've walked," she said.

"I know, but I love and care for you so much," I told her.

She sighed and smiled at me.  I smiled back and took out the band aids and medicine for her knees.  I was afraid to put it on her at first, 'cause it might sting, but eventually I slowly washed out her cuts.  Then I placed the band aids on them.  ~you~ got off the bed and hugged me.

"Thank you.  You're so nice," she said.

"Any thing for you," I smiled.

"Come on, pikachu.  Let's go on our date now."

"Okay.  But only if you let me carry you."

"No!"

"I'll only give you a piggy-back-ride."

"Kwangminie, I'm fine, really."

I pouted.  Then picked her up.  She squirmed in my arms and then got loose.  I sighed and tried to catch her again, but she got away.  When we finally got out of the school, we went to walk around the city.  It was busy as usual and then it started to snow.  I held onto ~you~'s hand tighter as we passed by people and threw my arm around her when guys stared at her. 

Your POV:

We walked into a cute store that sold clothing, jewelry, backpacks, and plushies.  I walked over to look at some jakets and hoodies and Kwangmin went to look at the plushies.  After I was done looking at the clothes, I went over to Kwangmin.  He was holding a pikachu in his hand. 

"That's a cute pikachu," I said when I walked to him.

"Hehe... yeah," he said.

"Are you going to get it?"

"Hmm... I don't know."

"Why not?  I like it," I smiled.  "I can buy it for you."

"I do.  It's just that I wanted to come buy something for you."

"Really?"

"Yeah.... Now which hoodie did you like?"

I led him to the hoodie that I liked and then we left the store.  We walked around a while longer and then went to a nice coffee shop.  Once we got in we found a spot and sat down.  The waitress came by and kept staring at Kwangmin.  I pretended not to notice anything and went on looking at the menu.  After we ordered our food and drinks, we gave the menu to her and then she left.  I stayed silent and looked out the window after she left, I was feeling jealousy rush through me. 

Then Kwangmin asked me, "~you~, are you okay?"

"Huh?" I asked not really paying attention.

"Are you okay?"

"Oh... y-yeah.  Why?"

"Because, you seem a bit quieter than usual."

"I'm always quiet."

"Not all the time though."

"I'm fine really."  I gave him a weak smile.

After a moment of silence, Kwangmin spoke up again.  "Is it because of that waitress?"

I hesitated and then lied a simple, "No."

"~you~-ah," Kwangmin called.

Then he lifted my chin, so that I was looking at him. 

"Don't be jealous, alright?  I'll always and forever love you and only you," he said softly.

"I know... I just... I'm sorry," was all I could say.

"You don't have to be sorry.  I just wanted to let you know that."

I nodded my head.  We talked as we waited for our food.  Then when it finally came, the waitress girl set the food down and started to chat with Kwangmin.  Kwangmin looked annoyed and tried turning his focus back on to me.  Then when the waitress put her hand on the table to lean on, she accidentally knocked over the glass of water, that we got before our food came, on me.  The water splashed on my uniform and then hit the wooden floor with a crash.  The glass hit my ankle and scratched it. 

Kwangmin suddenly stood up after hearing the crash and the waitress girl threw herself close to him.  While I jsut stayed there in shock for a second.  Then I reached for the napkin.  Kwangmin pushed the girl out of his way and walked to me.  He helped me try to dry off and then pulled my chair back a little bit so that I wouldn't be near the glass.  Then the manager came running over to us. 

"What happened here?" he looked at the waitress that was still standing there.

"I-I..." she stuttered.

"Go get something to clean this up."

"Y-yes sir."  Then she left.

"Are you okay, miss?" the manager asked coming closer to us.

I nodded my head. 

"I'm sorry about this.  She's a new worker.  You guys can eat free today."

"It's fine," I replied.

Then the waitress cam back with a small towel and broom.  She handed me the small towel and swept up the glass.  The manager left and then everything went back to normal.  Kwangmin sat back down.

"I-I'm sorry, ~you~-ah.  A lot of bad things are happening to you and it's all my fault," he sighed and looked down.

"Ani.  Don't think of it that way Kwangminie.  They're accidents," I said hoping that would make him feel better.

"But-"

"No 'buts.'  They're accidents.  It's no big problem."

He sighed and said, "You know I love you so much?"

"Of course I know that."

 

 

-----------------------------------------

Annyeong!  another chapter up!  I think this story might be ending soon... let's see how much drama I put in one chapter XD  but any ways I hope you guys liked it and if you did please go comment, subscribe, and upvote!

 

Thanks

~Angelflyer