Stupid Fan girls

I Love You

Your POV:

After me and Kwangmin finally parted from each other and I got inside my house, I flopped onto the couch and sighed a big sigh.  What a day, I thought.  I slowly started to doze off in the silence.  Then I heard the door handle jiggle.  I sat up after hearing that and then my parents walked through the door. 

"Oh hi dear," my mom said.

"Hey, mom," I said.

"Did you eat yet?"

"Ani, not yet."

"Perfect!  I brought home some food from a restaurant that I and your father went to."

"Oh, jinjja?"

"Yeah.  Come here."

I walked over to the kitchen to where my mother was.  She was pulling out leftovers from a bag and putting them on a plate.  I grabbed a plate and some rice.  Then I started to eat.  After eating my dinner, I grabbed my bag and ran upstairs.  Before I pulled out my homework, my phone buzzed.  I unlocked it and checked who it was. 

Kwangie: Hey, babe!  I miss you already!

Kwangie: Oh, and did you want to go out for a bit after school tomorrow?

Me: I miss you, too.  And I would love to!

I smiled and locked my phone.  By the time I finished all of my homework it was about 9 pm.  I stretched in my chair and yawned.  After stuffing all of my stuff back into my bag, I got up and went to my bathroom to wash up.  I walked back into my room with wet hair and in my pajama clothes. 

Once my head hit my soft pillow, I fell asleep immediately.  I was in total dreamland until my alarm went off.  I groaned and got up.  Then I ran into the bathroom.  Once I was done, I went into the kitchen to cook something up for me to eat.  The whole house was quiet, so I guessed that my parents went to work at the company.  Then after I finished my breakfast, I went back upstairs and put on my uniform.  I checked the time and realized that I was running a bit late.  So, I grabbed my bag and ran out the door.  Amber wasn't on the bus today, so it was lonely.  But once I got to school, Kai bumped into me.

"Sorry," I apologized before looking up at the person.

"Oh, hey ~you~-ah," the person said.

That voice is familiar, I told myself.  Then I looked up and found that it was Kai who I bumped into. 

"Hi, Kai," I greeted him back.

"Is Kwangmin treating you okay?"

"Yes.  I told you, you don't have to worry about me."

"I know, but still..."

"I know what you mean."  I smiled.

He nodded his head and walked with me to my locker.  As we were walking, I spotted Kwangmin in all the chaos.  I smiled at him and kept on walking to my locker.  Once I got to my locker Sehun came by and pulled Kai along with him.  I laughed at the two before they left.  And Kai mouthed that he was sorry. 

Right before I turned back to my locker Kwangmin ran to me.  He was panting and looked really tired.  Again I started to laugh and then hugged him. 

"My locker isn't that far from the entrance," I said.

"Well, it's really hard to get through all of those girls," he struggled to say.

"Awe!  My poor pikachu!"

He laughed and then pulled me back into a hug.  He let go of me and I turned back to my locker.  I took out the books that I needed and put other things away.  Then I closed my locker and looked up at Kwangmin.  He looked a little distracted and looked in the direction where he came from.  Probably worrying about the fan girls, I laughed to myself.  Then I planted a quick kiss on his lips.  That made him jump and focus on me.

"Yah!  Why'd you scare me?" he pouted.

"Because you were distracted," I replied.

His pout went away and turned into a smile.  Then he put his hands around my waist and pulled me close.  I started to blush at our closeness.  Then Kwangmin put on of his hands on my cheek.  Before our lips touched we heard screams.  We pulled away from each other and looked down the hall where the screaming was.  It was a fan girl.  I was shocked because Kwangmin's fan girls have never screamed at me before.  I knew that she was screaming at me because she kept glaring at me.  Then the rest of the fan girls came.  They made a semi-circle around Kwangmin so he couldn't get out.  And if Kwangmin couldn't get out, it would be impossible for me, too. 

"Kwangmin oppa!" one yelled.

"What the hell is that girl doing behind you?" another one shouted.

"Yeah!  Spend some time with me!" a girl yelled from the back. 

All these words hit me hard, but I tired my best to ignore them.  Kwangmin's back was turned to me and my back was right up against the lockers.  And I hid myself into his back. 

Kwangmin's POV:

Well, this is just perfect, I thought when the fan girls came running and screaming at me.  I started to worry because I thought that they might hurt ~you~.  So, I turned my back to her and pushed her gently so that her back would be against the lockers.  Then when the fan girls started to crowd, it was rough.  They were all pushing trying to get close to me. 

I heard what all of the girls were saying.  They were all hurtful, and just a pain in the .  Then I could feel ~you~ gently place her head on my back and her hands grip on my shirt.  I felt bad for her.  She had to listen to all of this.  I reached my hand around my back to hers and squeezed it. 

Then the bell rang.  I sighed a big relief and turned around to ~you~.  She looked at me with a weak smile and it hurt me really bad.  I've never felt this way about someone before.  This special feeling that I have for her is something totally different from what I've felt before, dating other girls.  ~you~ was something special, like an angel sent to me. 

I threw my arms around her and hugged her really tight.  Although there were still fan girls hanging around, I didn't care.  I wanted to comfort my girlfriend.  She was hurting inside and I didn't even say anything to the girls.  And again, a tear escaped my eye.  I hid my teary face by putting my head onto ~you~'s shoulder.  Then I felt her pulling away from me.  I lifted my head off her shoulder, but didn't stop looking down.  ~you~ pulled up my chin so that I was looking at her and kissed me. 

"Why are you crying again?" she asked softly while wiping away my tears off my cheek.

I stayed silent and just kept looking at her beautiful face.  Then she smiled a real smile and kissed me once again.  Then the last bell rang and we rushed off to the classroom. 

 

 

-------------------------------------------

Hey guys!  another update!  do you guys like it?

 

Thanks

~Angelflyer