Moving in

I Love You

Your POV:

"Mom when are we getting to Seoul?" I asked my mother.

"Hmmm... about 10 more minutes.  Why?" she answered.

"Because it's taking a long time."

"I told you, you could go with you dad."

"But, he left so early in the morning."

"Still.  You could've helped him move things around."

"Hmph.."

"Don't be like that.  Just think your starting a new life with an old friend, too."

"Yeah... Oh, and speaking of Amber, could I go out with her?  She said that she'd take me around the city."

"Sure.  When?"

"Today."

"What?  Why today?  You have to help move in."

"I'll move my stuff in and then I'll go with her."

"Fine.  But, you have to be back early tonight."

"Okay."

We stopped talking and got to the new house within 10 minutes.  My dad was waiting there for us with his smiling face.  When I came out to hug my dad and we talked for a little, suddenly someone hugged me from behind.  I looked behind me.  It was my older brother Aron(or Aaron).  

"Yah!  Why did you scare me?!?!" I yelled at him.

"Because I haven't seen you in a long time," he answered.

"Becasue you're always busy at school..." I said quietly.

"Mianhae dongsaengie."

"I'm glad that you're here today."

"Me, too."

"I have to go see my friend, Amber, today."

"So, you're gonna leave me?"

"Yeah.  But, aren't you staying here until school begins again?"

"Yeah, but still..."

"Don't worry I'll be back early tonight."

"Araso."

I moved my stuff into my new bedroom and then called Amber to come pick me up.  About 30 minutes later she came by. 

"Annyeong Aron," Amber said.

"Oh, hi Amber," Aron said.

"It's been a while."

"Yeah.  Stupid school's in the way all the time."

"I know what you mean."

"Amber!!" I yelled as I was closing the door behind me.

"Hey ~you~," Amber greeted me.

"Unnie, ready to go?"

"Yup," she replied.

"We'll be going now, oppa," I turned to Aron.

"Okay, bye," he smiled.

We drove off.  We were heading into the city.  When we found parking we started walking around.  Amber showed me stores and little shops.  Then around noon we went into a small coffee shop.  That's where I met her friends.  Sehun, Kai, Lay, Taemin, Hyuk, Krystal, Bora, and Hyuna.  They were really nice and friendly.  I found out that they are a dance group.  They took me to their practice room and danced a couple of songs for me.  I showed them some dance moves that I've learned before and they really wanted me to join.  I didn't know what to say since I had just met them and I just moved into the city.  Then Amber looked at me and pleaded.

"~you~-ah come on, please?" Sehun pleaded.

"~you~, join us!  We're not scary," Lay said.

"You'd be perfect for us!" Bora unnie said.

I looked over to Amber.  She was pleading along with the rest of them.  Then finally I gave in and said, "When's our next rehearsal?"  They all cheered.  And Taemin replied, "This Friday." 

Amber dropped me off at home around 6.  I walked through my new front door.  There were still boxes on the floor and things taken out and I thought to myself, this is going to take a while.

"Is that you, ~you~?" someone asked from the kitchen.

"No, I'm a robber," I replied.

"Come here and help me," the voice said.

I walked over to the kitchen and saw Aron putting away dishes and cups.  He waved me over to help him.  We finished putting away everything.  Then my parents came walking throught the door with food.  Once we finished dinner I went up to my room and took some stuff out and organized things.  I fell asleep on one of the boxes aroud 3 in the morning.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hello!! sorry it's kinda boring right now... it's only the begining so i just wanted to introduce the story.  :)  And thank you soo much for music2479 and 1430eveline for being the first two to subscribe!!! THANK YOU SOO MUCH!! :D  I really appreciate it!!  And I'm mixing some Korean words in, like the basic ones.  and Amber from f(x) is here! and lots of others that you might know! and Aron from Nu'est! I know his name is spelled Aaron, but I'm just gonna go with his stage name since it's a little bit more easier to reconize.  but anyways please go subscribe, comment, and upvote this story if you like it so far :)

 

Thanks!

~Angelflyer