Sunday Afternoon

I Love You

Your POV:

It was Sunday now and Aron and his friends were starting to pack up their things to leave.  But the good thing was that my parents were coming back tomorrow morning, so I won't be lonely.  I was cooking in the kitchen so that they had food to eat when they got back to their apartment.  Then Minhyun came into the room. 

"What should I help with, chef ~you~?" Minhyun asked.

I looked up to his smiling face. 

"Umm... go rest in the living room," I replied smiling back at him.

He pouted while I just kept smiling.  He stood there and stared at me as I continued to prepare their food.  After a little bit began to beg over and over again.  It was getting annoying so I finally told him what to do.  It was nice having someone to help cook with me.  As we cooked we joked and talked. 

"Pretty lonely here all by yourself, huh?" Minhyun asked.

"Umm, no not really," I replied.

"Huh?  How are you not lonely in this big house?"

"Well... Oppa, you can't tell anyone.  I already told Ren oppa about this, but I... I have a boyfriend..."

"What?!?!?! Really?!?!" he yelled.

"Yes!  Now be quiet!" I half whispered and half yelled.

"Oh... sorry... that's great," he smiled to me.

I just giggled at him.  Then we continued to prepare the rest of the food.  Once we were done we packed it all up.  It was about noon and they were going to leave pretty soon since it took them about three hours to get there.  I finished packing up the rest of the food into containers and put it in a bag. 

As they were walking out of the door to their car I stood at the doorway waving good-bye.  They stuffed their bags in the back and then hopped into the car.  When they neared the corner to where I wouldn't be able to see them, I turned around and started to walk into my house.  Then someone honked their car.  I swung my head around to see that Kwangmin was pulling up to my drive way.  I smiled at him and he waved.  He got out of his car and ran over to me. 

"Hi there," I said.

"Hey," he smiled back, "Your not too busy, right?"

"Nope not at all.  Come in."

We walked into my house and sat in the living room.  We sat there and talked for a little bit and then Kwangmin got up to find something in his bag. 

"Hold on one second.  I have something for you," he said with his back turned. 

"What is it?" I asked, curious.

"This," he turned around and showed me a ring.

It had a nice vine carving all the way around it.  On the inside there was a heart on it and the words "I love you."  While I couldn't keep my eyes off of the beautiful, shiny ring that Kwangmin was holding, he came and sat next to me.  Then he held up my hand and kissed it lightly. 

"Promise that you'll be mine forever," he said softly and slowly.

"I promise," I looked into his eyes.

I leaned in to kiss him.  With his hands he slipped the ring on my finger while we were kissing.  Then he lifted one of his hands cupped the side of my cheek.  When we finally pulled back from each other's face, Kwangmin leaned his forehead on mine. 

"My grandma gave that to me," Kwangmin said.

"It's beautiful.  I love it," I said.

"I thought you might.  She gave my brothers one, too.  I think Hyunmin already used his just like i just used mine."

"Oh really?  Is Hyunmin dating a girl?"

"Haha.  Yeah, I think so."

"What about Youngmin?"

"He doesn't have a girlfriend yet."

I felt bad for Youngmin then.  Both his younger brothers had a girlfriend, but he didn't.  We continued to sit and talk for a little bit, then Kwangmin took me into the city.  While we were walking around we stopped in many stores.  We saw a couple of girls from our school and they gave me dirty looks.  I felt comfortable, but just brushed it off since I was with Kwangmin. 

Then he took me to the Han River.  We walked along while enjoying the scenery.  Although it was freezing cold, it felt warm when I had Kwangmin right next to me.  He threw his arm around me and kissed my cheek, which made me blush.  For revenge I stepped in front of him and pecked his lips.  That made his face slightly grow red.  I laughed at his cuteness.  We continued on our little romantic walk in the snow. 

It was about 5 pm when Kwangmin and I were riding to my place.  When we got inside we felt the nice warm air and took off our coats.  I ran into the kitchen to cook a little somthing for us.  This time, instead of scaring th crap out of me, Kwangmin walked calmly into the kitchen and helped me.  While we were talking and laughing about random things that he brought up I was carelessly cutting the vegetables and meat.  Then without looking I cut the last slice of meat and felt a sharp pain in my finger. 

"~you~!! Y-your finger is bleeding!" Kwangmin yelled.

"Huh?" I looked at him and then down to my finger.

It was bleeding, but not as badly as I thought it would.  I put down the knife and washed my hands calmly.  While I was searching for a band-aid, Kwangmin was following me behind looking at me worriedly.  As soon as I put the band-aid on I went straight back to cutting.  Before could reach the cutting board and knife Kwangmin blocked me from it.

"No!  You can't cut the vegetables anymore.  I won't let you," he said, still looking at me worriedly.

"Kwangmin-ah... I'm fine, really.  I promise I will watch what I'm doing and be more careful," I said.

"But-"

I lightly pushed him out of the way and continued cutting.  He didn't move from his place right next to me.  He just kept staring down at my hands, making sure I don't accidentally cut myself again.  I tried pushing him away with my elbow twice, but he stayed still.  When we were finally done cooking our dinner it was about 6:30 pm. 

Then Kwangmin asked, "Do you have any candles by any chance?"

"Uhh... Yeah i think they're in the bathroom," I replied.

"Okay then.  I'll be right back."

I nodded my head and set up the rest of the plates and the food.  Kwangmin came back with two candles in his hands and placed them on the table in the middle of us.  Then he ran back to get a lighter.  Once they were lit, he put the lighter away and ran back and sat in the chair across from me.  He smiled brightly and then we started to eat.  It was really romantic. 

After our dinner we went and sat in the living room.  We cuddled next to each other and watched a movie.  It was getting late and I was slowly starting to doze off.

Kwangmin's POV:

I had such a great day with ~you~ today.  It was really romantic, or at least that's what I would say.  We were enjoying time with each other in her living room watching a movie.  When it ended, I looked over to her and saw that she was sleeping peacefully.  I turned off the t.v. and stared at her for a bit longer.  Then I picked her up and carried her to her room.  I laid her on her bed and lied next to her for bit.  I looked at every feature.  She was the beautifulest girl I've ever seen in my life. 

It was starting to get really late so I pushed myself off her bed and lightly kissed her lips.  I moved her hair out of her face, tucked her in, and left her room.  While I was walking down the stairs I suddenly heard the front door unlock and open....

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hia!  im finally back with another update for this fanfic!  i hope you guys like it! :)

 

Thanks

~Angelflyer