Miserable

I Love You

Your POV:

It's been a few months since me and Kwangmin broke up.  I would be lying if I said I don't cry over him at night still.  But now he has a girlfriend already... and he seems pretty happy.  If he's happy, then I guess I'll be happy, too. 

I arrived at school one day and saw the girls crowding around the entrance, which means that Kwangmin and Youngmin haven't gotten here yet.  But just as I was about to walk into a different hallway, there were screams from the fan girls.  And then I saw Kwangmin and his new girlfriend walk in. 

I heard him shout, "Get out of the way for my girlfriend!"

Then our eyes locked with each other.  I had a blank face on while he stared at me with his big eyes.  To be honest I wanted to run to him and cry in his arms, but then I just gave him a small smile and walked away.

Kwangmin's POV:

Ever since me and ~you~ broke up, I've been extremely depressed and even cried at night.  But now I have a new girlfriend.  To be honest, the only reason I have her is to distract me from ~you~.  But it's not really helping considering that I still think about her every night. 

Me and my new girlfriend, Haerin,  were walking into the school building and got crowded by the fan girls.  I yelled out to them to make space for her and they all moved.  Then while I was looking around, my  eyes met with ~you~.  She was staring at me and Haerin.  Her face was emotionless though.  I wanted to go talk to her, but something stopped me from going over to her.  Then she gave me a smile and walked away.  My heart broke even more after seeing her small smile.  Everyday I see her my heart aches. 

The bell rang.  And Haerin tip-toed and gave me a kiss on the cheek.  I smiled and waved good-bye to her and started on my way to class.  When I got to the classroom, ~you~ was staring down at some papers and a textbook.  I sat down at my desk and took out my things.  During class, I couldn't stop staring at her back.  I was hoping that she would turn around and I would see her amazing, sparkling eyes.  But she never turned around once. 

At lunch, I grabbed something to eat and sat with Youngmin, Miyoo, Haerin, and some of our other friends.  It still felt weird because before, I would sit with ~you~ and her friends.  They were all great people, too.  Now, it just feels kind of awkward. 

I sat down next to Haerin and smiled to her.  She planted another kiss on my cheek and started to eat.  After eating we had a lot of time left over, so Haerin took me out to the fields.  We sat under a tree on the soft grass.  She leaned her head on my shoulder and closed her eyes.  We saw a couple of students come out, too, to play some soccer or something.  Then Haerin sat up and started kissing my cheeks continuously.  I didn't really mind much.  But then she started to get closer and closer to my lips.  Then I started to feel uncomfortable. 

"Stop, Haerin," I said softly.

She immediately stopped and went back to leaned on my shoulder.  I just don't like anyone to kiss me on my lips anymore.  It doesn't feel right to me.  It makes me feel guilty, after what happened between me and ~you~. 

Your POV:

I came outside with the rest of my friends and we practiced for a while since we won't have time after school tonight.  While I was watching Kai and Lay do their dance that they made up, I looked across the field and saw Kwangmin's new girlfriend kissing him.  I saw him say something and she stopped and leaned her head on his shoulder.  Something made me really jealous and just wanted to rip her head off, but I stayed with my group and tried pushing the image of them away. 

After school, I was walking out of the building and then saw Youngmin and Miyoo walking to a car and Kwangmin and his girlfriend walking behind them.  They waited for Youngmin to unlock the car.  And while they were waiting, Kwangmin turned his head around and spotted me.  He kept staring at me and wouldn't look away.  Even I couldn't look away.  Time felt like it stopped for that moment.  But then his girlfriend pulled on his arm and snapped him out of it.  I watched them climb into the car and drive away.  Then I went home. 

Youngmin's POV:

On our way home, we dropped off Miyoo and Haerin.  Then once we reached home, I noticed that Kwangmin went straight up to his room right away.  He's been that way ever since him and ~you~ broke up.  I feel bad for him because sometimes at night when I walk passed his room, I could hear him crying.  Well, he doesn't do it much now a days, but he did before and it hurt me whenever I heard him. 

I threw my backpack onto the couch and grabbed something to drink.  Once I finished up, I did my homework and heard the front door open.  I looked up and saw Hyunmin coming in with Soohyun. 

"Oh, annyeong, Youngmin-sshi," Soohyun bowed.

"You don't have to be so formal," I smiled.

"Oh, okay."

"Any ways," Hyunmin interrupted.  "Where's Kwangmin?"

"Where he always is now a days," I replied.

Hyunmin nodded.  Then he and Soohyun went to start on their homework.  Once all my homework was finished I went up to check on Kwangmin.  I knocked on his door, but let myself in before he answered.

"What?" he mumbled with his face in his pillow.

"I came to check up on you," I said.

"I'm fine."

"Doesn't see like it to me."

He sat up and revealed his ugly, sad face of his.  I closed the door behind me and sat at his desk.  He sighed and threw himself back onto the bed. 

"I'm miserable, hyung," Kwangmin said.

"I know you are.  ~you~ is such a good girl," I said.

"Yeah... And I lost her.... I'm such a ..."

"No you aren't.  It was all Yunhee and Eunkyung's fault."

"But still..."

"You know... if you still love her, then don't give up so easily.  Go for it, don't just lay around and hope for a miracle, because some miracles need something to happen before it makes its magic."

"You're right.  I'll go try and talk to her."

"That's it!  I hope that you two will be back together soon."

Kwangmin's POV:

Youngmin hyung talked some sense into me, but I'm not so sure on what to do.  And I still don't have all the confidence to just go straight up and talk to her about it.  I think a little time will help me... maybe.

 

 

---------------------------------------------

Hello there!!  here's an update after FOREVER!  i'm soo soo very sorry that i haven't updated this story.  i was so stuck on what to do and what they should say... but i think i'm going to end it in the next chapter, or that's my plan :P  but any ways... thank you if you kept waiting for this chapter and i hope you guys like it :) 

 

Thanks!

~Angelflyer