Dance Practice

I Love You

Your POV:

A week passed since the first day of school.  In two days we were supposed to perform in front of our homeroom class.  Today Kwangmin invited me over to his house to practice.  We've been practcing sepratly, so we don't know how well we'll be matching up. 

When school was done, I was still at my locker gathing up everything.  Then all of a sudden, out of nowhere Kwangmin showed up and scared the crap out of me. 

"Yah!  Kwangmin!  You don't have to scare me," I yelled at him.

"Sorry," he laughed, "Anyways, are you ready to go?"

"Yeah."  I grabbed my last book and closed my locker.

We walked out of the school together and waited for his car to come.  As I was waiting and standing next to Kwangmin, I heard whispers that were actually loud enough for me to hear. 

"Hey, what is that girl doing there?" someone whispered.

"Why is Kwangmin standing with her?" another said.

"Kwangmin has to have better taste than that."

"There better be a good reason why they're standing next to each other like that."

Things like that were being said.  I felt uncomfortable and started stepping back.  But, before I could leave Kwangmin, he grabbed my wrist and whispered, "Ignore them."  I looked up to his eyes.  I didn't know what to say.  I just nodded and stepped back next to him.  Luckily the car came and we climbed in. 

"Sorry, it was like that.  Those girls are always like that," Kwangmin said breaking the silence.

"It's okay.  It's only cause I'm new."

"Still, whether you're new or not, they'll find a way to make fun of you if you're standing next to a "kingka" like me.  It doesn't even matter if you are way more beautiful than them, no matter what they'll find a way to tourcher you."  He looked serious.

"Tourcher me?"

"Yeah.  I've seen some girls that used to hang out with us "kingkas," pretending like they don't know us anymore or just gone.  They disappeared.  I don't want them to do the same to you, but I just saw you backing away and I didn't want you to leave..."

"O-oh... it's okay."

"Just be careful from now on, okay?"

"Okay, I will."

Kwangmin's POV:

We had to wait for my car to come pick me up, so we stood there.  I kept looking around for the car.  Then I head what the other girls were "whispering."  I felt bad for ~you~ since she had to hear all of it.  I really wanted them to stop because I saw ~you~ look down and start backing away.  I didn't want her to leave, so I grabbed her wrist and pulled her back.  I whispered for her not to listen to them, hoping that will help her feel less uncomfortable. 

When we got in the car I told her about the past girls that had hung out with the "kingkas" and how they kind of just disappeared.  Then I told her that I felt bad for putting her in the position. 

I unlocked the front door to my house and yelled, "Hyung!  I'm home!"

"I'm in the living room!" he yelled back.

I took ~you~ to the living room and saw my hyung lying on the couch.  He looked up and saw ~you~.

"Oh, annyeonghaseyo," he stood up and bowed.

"Annyeonghaseyo," she bowed back.

"I'm Youngmin," hyung introduced himself.

"I'm ~you~," she responded.

"Where's Hyunmin?" I butted in.

"Uhh... I think he's in his room.  Oh, and apppa's at work, and omma's at the store, so if you need anything you better call her now," Youngmin said.

"Okay."

I took ~you~ to the basement where my dad put up a little dance room that my brothers and I could practice dancing.  I the music that we were going to dance to and looked at myself in the mirror.  I started dancing and then ~you~ tried to match up with me.  It took us only about 30 minutes to match up perfectly.  I guess I got a really good partner.  She really is a good dancer. 

I sat at the back and faced the mirrors on the opposite wall.  ~you~-ah was still practicing and dancing her best.  She practice our song, then she the song she was supposed to practice with her group of hers.  I couldn't stop staring at her and the way she moved.

Your POV:

While I was still dancing, and Kwangmin was resting, I caught him staring at me.  Not in a erted way, but in a way that I've never been stared at before, it was like a special kind of stare.  Like, he really like watching me.  I got really tired and started messing up at certain parts.  I finally gave up and just sat down.  I was breathing really hard from all the dancing.  Then I looked at Kwangmin, he was laughing slightly.

"Why are you laughing," I asked.

"Nothing," he smiled.

He tossed me a water bottle and we started talking.  At the end of the day we got really close with each other and could call each other friends.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong my readers!! maybe another update coming after this!! and "friends"??? hmmm... ;)  i hope you liked this chapter and contiue to read it, and go comment, subscribe, and upvote this story :D

 

Thanks!

~Angelflyer