Kwangmin...

I Love You

Your POV:

Break is over and school's back in session... it totally because everything passed by so quickly.  And now that we're back at school, the girls have been going a little bit over board.  They keep flirting with Kwangmin, which isn't that big of a deal for me, and now they're trying to plant kisses on him.  Like what the hell?  But any ways, at school everything is still the same and normal. 

I went to sit with Amber at lunch today.  And as usual, Kai, Sehun, Lay, Krystal, and some other friends sat with us.

"What up?" Sehun said as he sat down.

"Hey," me and Amber said at the same time.

"What are you guys talking about?"

"Her boyfriend," Amber pointed to me.

"Oh, really?  What about him?"

"His fan girls," I replied.

We continued to talk and eat.  Then we went our separate ways when the bell rang.  I was walking back towards my class room, when I bumped into someone when I turned to corner.

"I'm sorry," I apologized.

"It's okay," a familiar voice said.

"Oh!  Miyoo unnie!"

"Haha.  Hi, ~you~."

"I'm sorry, I'm quite clumsy."

"It's okay, I am, too.  When I accidentally cut myself once, Youngmin went crazy."

"Really?  Kwangmin, too."

"Those two... hehe."

"Yeah."

"Well, we should get to class."

"Okay then.  I'll see you soon."

She nodded and said good-bye.  "Oh, and by the way Kwangmin was looking for you."

"Oh, alright.  Thanks.  Bye."

She waved to me and then turned the corner.  Hmm... Kwangmin's looking for me? I asked myself.  Then I started to walk towards the classroom again.  Before I entered, Kwangmin popped out of nowhere.  I jumped in surprise while Kwangmin just giggled.

"Hey, love," he greeted me.

"Why'd you scare me like that?!?!" I asked.

"Because, I wanted to.  And you just look so cute when you're get scared."

"Whatever."  I pouted.

"Oh, and I was thinking that we could hang out for a little bit after school."

"Yeah...  wait, I have to help a teacher out right after school."

"That's okay.  Just meet me in the music room after you're done."

"Hmm... Okay then."

Kwangmin's POV:

I smiled and gave her a kiss.  Then we headed inside the class.  The teacher came in after the second bell sounded and everyone was as bored as ever.  Especially me... I couldn't wait until after school!  I wrote a song... or rap for ~you~.  I really hope she likes it.  Once the bell rang I stuffed my books and papers into my bag.  Then ran over to ~you~.  She was still packing.

"I'll see you soon," I said before kissing the top of her head.

"Alright, my pikachu," she said and got up.

"Bye."

She gave me a kiss good-bye and walked towards the teacher.  I smiled like and idiot and walked out of the room.  On my way to the music room, Youngmin stopped me.

"Hey, hyung," I greeted him.

"Hey.  Did you need a ride home?"  He said.

"No.  I'm going to be with ~you~ tonight.  I'll just take the bus home later."

"Okay then.  I'm going to take Miyoo home.  Then I have to go pick Hyunmin up."

"Why Hyunmin?"

"He has an after school class."

"Oh, okay."

"Yeah.  I gotta go now.  I'll see you later tonight.  Bye."

"Bye."

I waved and continued on my way to the music room.  No one was there when I got there.  I sat down and searched through my bag for the rap that I wrote.  It was in a notebook with my other ones that I've written.  When I finally found it I smiled and reread it.  Then I put it down and paced around waiting for ~you~ to come.  While I was messing around with the piano, I heard the door creek open.  I looked up and found that it was only a girl, named Eunkyung.

"Oh, I'm sorry I didn't know that someone was in here," Eunkyung said.

"No, it's okay," I said.

"What are you doing in here by yourself?"

"Uhh... Just waiting for my girlfriend."

"Oh... Why would someone leave such a hot guy alone?"

"Umm... Eunkyung, I think you should just leave."

"You know my name?"

"Yeah.  Now, really.  Leave."  I stared at her.

"Don't be mean now, Kwangmin."  She took a step towards me.

I stood up and tried to create space between us.

"I just want to talk," she said and stared at me seductively.  Which really creeped me out.

"Well, I don't.  So leave now," I said annoyed.

"Come on, oppa.  I just want to talk for a little bit."

"I said no."

"Don't be like this."

As she kept taking steps towards me I just kept walking backwards.  But before I knew it my back was against the side of the piano and Eunkyung was right in front of me.  I tried pushing her away, but it didn't work.  Then she pressed up against me, which made me really uncomfortable.  After a little while of her staring at me, she finally crashed her lips into mine.  I struggled to get free, and right when I was about to harshly shove her away I heard a table screech against the floor.  I turned around and saw ~you~ standing there looking shocked.

Your POV:

I finished helping my teacher with the papers and collected the rest of my stuff and left for the music room.  I wondered what he had planned.  I walked to the room and opened the door to find Kwangmin kissing some girl.  At that point I was shocked, frozen, and the whole world collapsed.  I backed away slowly, but then bumped into one of the tables near the door.  I turned my head back to the two.  Kwangmin looked shocked.

"~you~!" he shouted.

I tried to say something but then I just couldn't.  Nothing came out of my mouth. 

"It's not what it looks like!  Really!" he continued.

Right then Yunhee came running in the room.  She looked really angry.  And at that point I took that chance for me to run out of the room.  I ran all the way down to the front of the school and saw Amber, Kai, and Sehun about to get into a car.  I yelled out to them and they waved to me.  Then I went over to them and asked for a ride.

Yunhee's POV:

I glared at Eunkyung.  Then Kwangmin ran out of the room. 

"Why the hell did you kiss him?!?!" I yelled at Eunkyung.

"You told me to do something about it," Eunkyung smirked.

"I didn't think you would do this!"

"Well, I just did.  And he was pretty tasty."

"You b*tch!"

"Call me what you want.  It all already happened.  Can't turn back time now."  She laughed.

I went over to her and slapped her.  She glared at me and slapped me back.  We started to fight from there.  But before we could figure out who would be the beaten pulp, a teacher came running in and stopped us.

Kwangmin's POV:

I saw ~you~ ran out and chased after her.  She ran out of the school and then hopped into a car with her friends.  I sighed and tears started to escape from my eyes.  I could have prevented all of this , I thought.  I could've shoved her out of the door right away and waited patiently for ~you~ to walk through the door and show her the song.  DAMN! 

I dragged myself back into the school and to the music room.  My bag and notebook were still in its same spot.  I picked them up and left.  While waiting for the bus to come, I mentally screamed and yelled.  After taking the bus home, I walked into my house and went straight to my room.  The first thing I did was try to text her.

Me: Babe.  It's really not what it seemed like

Me: She just kissed me out of no where...

Me: I tried pushing her away.

Me: Please try to understand, baby

Me: I'm sorry... really I am...

Me: Please answer me.  Please...

Me: It's okay if you don't want to forgive me.  But I love you and I'll always love you

Me: I'm sorry

Me: Answer me... please...

Me: I love you

I sent all those texts to her.  But she still didn't answer.  I threw myself on my bed and put my head into my pillow.  When I sat up, my pillow was filled with tears.  I checked my phone, but still no text from her.  Again I mentally screamed. 

Then Youngmin came knocking at my door.

"What?" I asked.

"Can I borrow your-" Youngmin started while letting himself in.  "Whoa... what happened to you?"

"Nothing..."

"Kwang... Just tell me."

"Get out," I mumbled.

"No.  Tell me what's wrong," Youngmin said sternly.

I sighed.  "Eunkyung kissed me and ~you~ saw."

"What?!?"

"Yeah... Now she won't answer me."

"You let that girl kiss you?"

"No.  She just threw herself at me.  I tried pushing her away."

"Oh..."

"Yeah... But I could have prevented all of this from happening..."

"Don't blame yourself, Kwangmin."

"How can I not blame myself?!?  It was my fault.  I could have pushed her away and everything would have been fine."

"Things happen sometimes."

Youngmin stayed in my room and kept trying to comfort me.  I just felt terrible.  I've never felt like this before.  Then my phone buzzed.  I quickly grabbed it and unlocked it.  It was a text from ~you~

My love: I understand.  It's okay.  I forgive you and I love you, too.  But maybe we should just have a little break... for now... okay... I love you so much, but let's just take a little break.

After reading her text that she sent, my heart broke even more.  Suddenly everything came crashing down on me.  Youngmin took my phone out of my hand and read it.  I just threw myself back onto my pillow again.

"Oh... I'm sorry, Kwang..." Youngmin said softly and continued to comfort me.

Your POV:

Kai parked at the bubble tea shop.  Then Kai and Sehun went inside to order for us.  I looked up at Amber and told her everything that happened.  I started to cry and she pulled me into a hug and tried comforting me.  I couldn't stop crying. 

Then Amber said, "Maybe you just need a break."

I looked at her, "What do you mean?"

"I mean, text him back that you guys need a break."

"O-okay."

"Well, you don't have to.  I was just saying."

"But you're right.  I need a break.  I think it would be best, since he has all of those girls around him.  And it'll give me time to think."

"Are you sure?  Like he loves you a lot."

"Yeah.  I'm sure."

Amber nodded her head and I finally texted Kwangmin back.  Then Kai and Sehun came back to the care and gave us our drinks.  We thanked the two and drank it.  Then they took me home.  I waved to them as they  drove off. 

Right when I walked into my house I walked straight up to my room.  No one was home since Aron was at school and my parents went on a business trip.  I couldn't think of anyone to call except for Ren oppa or Minhyn oppa.  When I tired to call Minhyun, he didn't answer.  So I called Ren, luckily he answered. 

"Hello?" he asked.

After just hearing that I poured everything out.  I cry to him and he comforted me the best he could since it was only over the phone.  Then we had to hang up because he needed to run some errands.  Then Minhyun called me back.  Again I poured everything out.  Minhyun said that since he didn't have classes for the rest of the week that he'd come over for tonight and talk with me. 

Once he arrived I went to opened the door.  He brought some snacks with him and then we headed up to my room.  It reached midnight and Minhyun forced me to go to sleep since I still had school in the morning.  I listened to him and fell asleep right away after getting tucked in by him. 

In the morning I did my normal routine.  When I went down stairs I found Minhyun sleeping on the couch.  I fixed his blanket that he had and went into the kitchen to cook something up for us two.  Minhyun was still sleeping when I had to leave so I just left the food on the table for him with a note saying that I cooked it for him and that I was off to school already.

 

 

------------------------------

Annyeong!  another long chapter up!  i hope you guys like it! :)

 

Thanks

~Angelflyer