Flash mob

I Love You

Your POV:

It was finally Friday, and I get to go rehearse with my new group.  Aron said he didn't have anything going on, so he would come with me and see us practice.  Once we got to the practice room I met all of them there and I introduced them to Aron.  After we talked for a while, they showed me the dances that they were practicing and demonstrated them.  We practiced for 5 hours.  I remembered most of the dance moves but they weren't perfectly clean. 

As soon as we got done for the day, Aron decided to take me out to a resturant.  It was a nice family/friends resutrant. 

"Oppa, why did you take me here?" I asked him as we sat down.

"Becasue I haven't seen you in a while.  Is that a problem?" he asked.

"Ani."

He smiled.  Then we ordered.  They had really good food and I gulped it all down.  I was really full, but then the waitor asked if we wanted dessert and of course I couldn't say no to dessert.  So, when we walked out of the resturant I was extremely full from all that food.

The next week I practiced with them all the time since it was summer break.  Then we went down to a mall.  We called before hand to aske if we could do a little flash mob.  And the owners were nice enough to say yes and put on the music for us.  It was almost 1 and we all started getting a little nervous... me especially since it was my first time doing this kind of thing.  When 1 o'clock finally came, our into song came on out of nowhere.  Krystal and Bora were the first ones to dance, so they skipped on to the little area we had.  People started moving out of the way once they saw them starting to dance. 

Then Sehun, Kai, and Lay went on next.  Next Hyuk, Teamin, and Hyuna.  Amber and I were the last ones to go on.  And as soon as we all finished our little solo dances, we all gathered and started dancing as a whole group.  The whole flash mob would have lasted about 7 to 8 minutes, until some dude and his friends came and stopped us. 

"Yah, what are you guys doing on my turf?" the guy spat out rudly.

"Dancing what else?" Kai replied.

"Who said you can, huh?"

"The owners, who else?" Amber replied.

"Well, I'm the owners' son."

"So?" Hyuk yelled.

"So, I could do what I want and stop you guys from dancing on my turf," he looked over to Hyuk.

Hyuk grew with fury and Taemin had to grab his arm before he went over to punch the guy in the face. 

"Kwangmin," Bora said.

"Hmm?  Bora noona?  You're with this group?" the guy, Kwangmin, scoffed.

"You know him?" I asked.

"Yeah," she replied.

"Let's just go," Lay said.

We all left and headed back to the practice room.  When we got there, everyone was so mad and fustrated.  Then Aron came knocking at the door. 

"How was the flash mob?" he asked.

No one answered.  We all kept silent and stared into space.  Aron just kept quite and sat next to me.  I was the same as everyone else, fustrated, mad, and a little humiliated.  I kept thinking of much of a jerk that guy was.  Kwangmin was it?  Well, whatever his name is, he's a total .  I wanted to go up and slap him, but that would've made it a bigger scene than it already was.  I left with Aron about 10 minutes later. 

When I got home I kept silent the whole time.  I went straight up to my room and slept my anger off.

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hia!! here's another update! probably another one coming soon! :)  Kwangminnie made it into the story!  such a jerk righ now, right??  hmm... let's see if his personallity changes... please go comment, subscribe, and upvote this story if you're enjoying it

 

Thanks!

~Angelflyer