First Day of School

I Love You

Your POV:

The summer went by so fast.  Aron went back to collage and school was starting for me.  Tomorrow I would meet Amber at the new school that I will be attending.  I feel so nervous right now.  Well, I guess you always feel nervous on the first day of school anyways.  I should just sleep it off, I thought to myself.

I woke up at 6 the next morning and started getting ready.  I went to the bathroom and then down to the kitchen to grab something to eat.  I found a note on the counter when I was pouring cereal into my bowl.  It read:

Dear ~you~,

I know it's your first day of school, but your father and I had to go to the company to discuss somethings.  We also have a meeting to go to around 3, so we won't be waiting for you at home.  But, if you have any troubles, call your brother or have Amber stay for a while after school, okay?  Love you!

<3 Mom

Well, I guess I'll be home by myeslf today.  I finished up breakfast and then got dressed.  When I was all done, I looked at the time.  It was only 6:49.  I still had 11 minutes before leaving, so I went to go back to sleep for a little while.  I woke up a little after 7, then ran to the bus stop.  Amber was already on the bus and saved me a seat.

We made it to school and went to our homeroom classes.  Sadly Amber only had three classes with me, gym, history, and music class.  When I entered my homeroom class, I saw him.  That guy that stopped us from dancing that day.  Kwangmin was it?  It doesn't matter, what does matter is that he's such a jerk.  I sat down in an open seat and took out my stuff.  The teacher came in within 5 minutes when the bell rang and everyone was in their seats.

"Good morning class.  I'm Ms. Kim and I'll be your homeroom teacher for the year," she said.

"Hi, Ms. Kim," the class said.

Ms. Kim gave us the school rules, some hand-out sheets, and started talking about how the year would go.  Then she said that she wants to do a small talent show for only the class.  And since there were an even amount of girls and boys in the class, she would give us partners of the opposite gender.  Oh great, I thought.  I really hope I don't have to be partners with that guy Kwangmin.

"Hmm... Kwangmin.... and ~you~.  You two are partners.  And.... Haru and... Jihoon," Ms. Kim said.

I had a mental break down.  I couldn't believe it.  Like seriously, I pray really hard that I don't get picked with Kwangmin, but I do in the end....  Hopefully it isn't too bad.  Towards the end of class Ms. Kim let us talk with our partners for the remaining time.  I went up to Kwangmin and tapped his shoulder.  He turned and looked at me in the eyes.

"U-umm... s-so, d-do you have a-any idea for the talent show t-thing?" I asked him.

"Why are you stuttering so much?  And no not really," he replied.

"I-I don't know..."

"You don't have to be nervous.  I do remember you from then, but you don't have to be afraid."  He smirked.

I stayed silent.

"Hmm... should we do some dancing?" he suggested.

"H-huh?" I asked.

"Just becuase I didn't want you guys to dance there doesn't mean I hate dancing."

"Then why d-"

"Did I stop you?  Honestly, I don't really know why I did."

"O-oh..."

"Yeah... So, did you want to?"

"S-sure."

"Okay then."

Then the bell rang.  The rest of the school day was normal and smooth.  After school that day I went to the practice room and danced with Amber.  We danced til about 6.  Then we both went home. 

I unlocked the front door to my house.  Everything was quiet and still.  I'm so used to one of my parents or Aron greeting me when I get home, but now it's just lonely and quiet.  I don't like this feeling.

I walked up to my room and set everything I had down.  Then went to take a shower.  I cooked myself dinner then headed back upstairs to my room.  I looked at the time.  It was only 8:30.  So, I decided to call Aron. 

"Yoboseyo?" he answered.

"Oppa, are you busy right now?" I asked him.

"Ani.  Why?"

"Because I'm home by myself and I'm bored."

"Oh, why?  Where's omma and appa?"

"They're probably still at another meeting or chatting with their workers."

"You could've to-" he was cut off.

"Hii!!! ~you~-ah!!!  It's Ren!!" Ren shouted.

"Hi!!! Ren!!!" I shouted back.

"Yah!" I heard Aron yell, "As, I was saying, you could've called me to come home for a while."

"It's okay.  After school I went to dance with Amber, so I kinda just go home."

"Oh, okay."

"Let me talk to Ren oppa."

"Why?  You like him more than me?"

"Maybe a little bit," I joked.

"Yah!" Aron yelled.

"Please?" I asked nicely.

"Fine.... Ren!  ~you~ wants to talk to you!"

"Thank you, oppa."

When Ren got the phone, he talked like crazy to me.  We talked for at least two hours.  When we finally hung up, I sat up in my bed and looked outside of my window.  Then I heard the front door open.  I went down slowly to see who it was.  I was half way down the stairs when my mom called out my name.

"Ne, omma," I answered her.

"Oh, you're still up?"

"Yeah.  I was gonna go to sleep, but then I heard the door open."

"Sorry, sweety.  You can go to sleep then."

"Okay.  Good night."

I ran back upstairs and plopped onto my bed.  Within minutes I fell asleep.  I guess talking to Ren for two hours will make me tired.  I laughed to myself. 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hia!  here's another update for you.  Kwangmin was in this chapter!!  Hmm... doesn't seem like a jerk right now.... hehe, well I hope you enjoyed this chapter and go comment, subscribe, and upvote if you did :)

 

Thanks

~Angelflyer