Date

I Love You

Your POV:

I looked out my window again for the tenth time.  I was waiting for Kwangmin to pick me up.  He said that his brother and him will pick me up and then we'll go hang out and stuff. 

"Well you look nice today," my mom said as she entered the living room.

"Thanks," I said.

"Where are you going?"

"Uhh... hang out."

"With who?  Your boyfriend that we still have to meet?"

"Yeah."  Just then their car pulled up to the curb.  "Well, look, they're here.  I'll see you later."

"Hey!  Wait.  Take your keys with you.  We're going to a New Year's party tonight."

"Oh okay."

I grabbed my bag and keys before I rushed out the door.  I reached their car and Kwangmin opened the back door for me.  Once I slid in, Kwangmin greeted me with a kiss. 

And Youngmin greeted me.  "Hey, ~you~."

"Hi, Youngmin oppa.  Oh, and Miyoo," I said.

"Hi, ~you~-sshi," Miyoo greeted me back.

Then Youngmin started to drive.  We were all going to the mall for a little bit, then to a restaurant. 

"~you~-ah, I have something for you," Kwangmin said.

"Hmm... what is it?" I asked.

"Here," he said and pulled out a bag.

I took the bag and looked inside of it.  It was a the hoodie that I really like at the shop that we went to before.  And a pikachu plushie with a bracelet around its neck that I was looking at.  I loved it, it was so cute.

"Thank you, my pikachu," I said and kissed his cheek.

"Your welcome, my love," Kwangmin whispered in my ear and gave me a kiss.

"I have a gift for you, too."

"Really?  You didn't have to get me anything."

"But I wanted to."

I pulled out the nice watch that I bought for him.  Then I also pulled out a gold necklace with a gold ring on it that my grandfather gave me.  He said that was the promise ring that him and my grandmother had. 

"Wow... is this real gold?" Kwangmin asked in shock.

"I think partly," I replied.  "And I'm already wearing the other one that my grandma wore."

"Thank you."

I smiled and looked at him stare at the ring.  Then he looked up to me and gave me another kiss.  Before we knew it we were at the mall already.  It was the one where Kwangmin stopped us from doing our flash mob that one time. 

We stepped out of the car and walked in.  Kwangmin held onto my hand while we walked around the store.  He wouldn't let go, even after I shook him off he would slip my hand back into his. 

Yunhee's POV:

I was walking around the mall with some of my girls and having fun until I saw that b*tch with Kwangmin.  I walked into the store that they were in and wondered around.  I was trying to maybe stalk them a little bit, but then when I turned the corner the bumped into me. 

"Oh, I'm so-" the ~you~ girl started, then she saw that it was me.  "Nevermind."

"Go on.  Apologize, little girl," I snapped at her.

"Why should I?"

I was opened my mouth and was about to say something, but then Kwangmin stepped up.

"Yunhee, stop bothering us," he said sternly.

"I wasn't bothering you.  You guys bumped into me!" I glared at her.

"Just go."

"Why are you so mean to me, oppa?!?" I yelled then walked away.

Back with my girls they tried comforting me.  But it didn't help, I felt totally embarrassed.  Then Eunkyung came from the restroom.  She looked over to us with a curious face. 

"What happened?" she asked.

"Is your plan ready?" I asked.

"Hmmm... yeah, I just have to wait for the right time."

"Okay, good."

I was glad that she had her plan all ready already.  But to be honest I had no idea what she was going to do.  She said that everything will be alright, so I trust her. 

Kwangmin's POV:

After shopping for about 3 to 4 hours, we all met up at the restaurant.  We got a table that was fit for four people.  We ordered and then talked for a while.  Then ate our dinner.  After the restaurant, I took ~you~ to the Han River.

Youngmin hyung dropped us off and he and Miyoo went to walk around the city.  At the river, me and ~you~ walked along the path.  It was freezing out, but just being with her made me feel warm. 

"Promise me that we'll be together forever," I said as we walked.

"I promise," she replied.  "Now, promise me that you'll only love me."

"I can't promise that."

"What?  Why?"  She pouted.

"I have to love my kids, too."

"Oh, y-yeah.."

"What?  You didn't think love them?"

"Aniyo.  It's not that, it's just... I didn't think you would think about that this early."

"Haha.  Well, I did.  And I'm thinking about our wedding already."

"Who said I'm going to marry you?"

"You're not gonna marry me?"  I pouted.

"No."  She smirked.

I let go of her hand and knelt down to grab some snow.  She turned around and that's when I threw the snow at her.  It hit her leg, then she grabbed some snow, too, and came running towards me.  We played in the snow only for a little bit longer because the cold was really starting to get to us. 

A few minutes later, we had to call Youngmin to pick us up because it was really cold and we were wet.  While we were in the car, ~you~ got a call from her mom. 

"What did your mom say?" I asked.

"She said that her and my dad are going to stay where ever they are for a couple of days," she replied.

"Oh, so are you going to be home by yourself?"

"No, my brother is still here."

"Is it okay if I stay over then?  Since it's only your brother."

"Sure.  I don't think he'll mind."

"Great."  I smiled.

Your POV:

Youngmin stopped on the curb of my house.  Then Kwangmin and I stepped out.  We waved to the two and waited until they were out of sight.  Then when I unlocked the door for us, I found my brother cooking in the kitchen. 

"Aron!" I called out.

"What?" he called back.

"Hi."  I poked my head into the kitchen.

"Oh, hey." 

"Do you have any clothes that you don't wear anymore?"

"Why?"

"Because..."

"Because why?"

"My friend needs it."

"What friend?"  He turned off the stove and looked my way.

"Umm... m-my boyfriend."  I pulled Kwangmin into view.

"Annyeonghaseyo," Kwangmin bowed.

"Oh, hi there," Aron said.

"Now, do you have any extra clothes?" I asked again.

"Umm... yeah.  Let me go grab it."  Then he ran to his room.

"Your brother seems nice," Kwangmin commented.

"Yeah... and he has some nice friends, too."

A few minutes later, we were still waiting in our wet clothes.

"Why don't you go change?  I'll wait here for your brother to bring me clothes," Kwangmin said.

"No, it's okay.  I'll wait with you," I smiled.

Then the door bell rang.  It was pretty late, so I didn't know who it would be. 

"~you~!!!  Go grab the door!!!  It's JR and them!!" Aron yelled from his room.

"Okay!!" I yelled back.

I went over to the door and opened it.  Once I opened it, Ren hugged me and walked in.  Then the rest of them walked in, too.  I closed the door and followed them in.  Kwangmin was still standing in the same place where I left him. 

"Oppas, this is my boyfriend, Kwangmin," I introduced him.

"Hi, I'm Jonghyun, but you can call me JR," JR said.

"I'm Beakho," Beakho introduced himself.

"I'm Minhyun," Minhyun said.

"And I'm Minki, but everyone calls me Ren," Ren said.

"Nice to meet you guys," Kwangmin said.

Then Aron came running down. 

"Here, these are clothes that I never wear anymore," Aron smiled to Kwangmin.

"Thank you, Aron-sshi," Kwangmin said.

"You can call me hyung."

"Oh, then thanks hyung."

"Haha.  No problem.  I think you guys should go change, before you get sick."

We nodded our heads and went upstairs.  I went to change in my closet while I let Kwangmin change in my bathroom.  I took off my wet clothes and was only in my undergarments.  I searched for some comfortable clothes.  But before I could actually choose something to wear, Kwangmin walked out of my bathroom wearing Aron's old clothes.  And since my closet didn't have a door on it, Kwangmin could see me perfectly.  He started to giggle while I felt my cheeks heating up and tried to hide within my clothes.

"You don't have to hide," Kwangmin said.

"Yes, I do," I struggled to say.

"I'll see it someday."

"But not now!"

I saw him start walking towards me.  Then he grabbed my arm and gently pulled me away from where I was hiding.  When he succeeded, he giggled at me.  My cheeks were still burning up.  I placed my body right against his, so he wouldn't have a good look at me. 

"Don't be shy," he said.

After a long time of just standing there, I finally pulled away and put something random on quickly.  Kwangmin still stood there and kept giggling at me.  I pouted and walked out of my room.  He followed and we made our way into the living room.

"What took you two so long?" Ren asked.

"Ren don't get into their business," Minhyun said and smirked at me. 

"No!  Stop there!  We didn't do anything, Minhyun!" I yelled.

"Okay, okay," he laughed.

"Well, what ever you guys did up there, I just don't want to find you breaking our ~you~'s heart," JR said.

"Yeah... ~you~ is like our little sister, too," Beakho added.

"And if you ever do, I'll come at you," Aron said and then laughed.

"I promise, hyung," Kwangmin smiled.

We kept talking like that for hours.  When we finally said that we should go to bed it was 4 am.  I walked up to my room with Kwangmin following behind me.  I laid on my bed and Kwangmin shut the door and flopped right next to me.  He cuddled up right next to me.  I smiled and turned to face him.  I played with his hair and face, then gave him a long, nice kiss.  I wish we could always do this, I thought right before we fell asleep.

 

 

--------------------------------------

Hi guys!  did you guys like this longer chapter?  i hope you did!  and i plan to end this story with in three more chapters! 

 

Thanks

~Angelflyer