After School Date

I Love You

Your POV:

"Pabo," Kwangmin smiled.

I looked up at his shining eyes.  His smile was the best thing I've ever seen.  I playfully smacked his shoulder.  He just smiled even brighter.  Then he kissed my forehead. 

"I love you," he whispered.

"I love you, too," I whispered right before I leaned in for a kiss. 

There was nothing special that night.  All we did was lay on my bed and talk through the night.  When I woke up the next morning I was being cuddled by him.  I slowly tried to move away to get ready for the day, but then his grip around my waist got tighter.  I turned to look at him.  He was still sleeping peacefully.  I moved again, but this time I got pulled back.  He back hugged me really tight to where I couldn't really move. 

"Kwangminnie, let go," I said.

"I don't wanna," he cutely said while pouting. 

"We're gonna be late for school."

"It won't hurt for one day."

"Still..."

Kwangmin sighed and gave in.  "Okay then.  Let's go."

He let me go and went down to change.  I quickly took a shower and changed, too.  When I got downstairs I cooked up some toast for us to eat.  Kwangmin came out of the bedroom and sat next to me.  We both grabbed the toast and ate. 

Once we were at school Kwangmin held onto my hand and once again the fan girls came crowding him.  Our hands got separated.  I walked away to homeroom and sat down in my spot silently.  I wasn't upset or anything, it was just 'cause Kwangmin said that the fan girls would come after me if they found out about me and Kwangmin.  So, just like he said I was trying to be careful. 

Kwangmin's POV:

I held ~you~'s hand confidently as we walked onto the school grounds.  Then we were swarmed by all the fan girls again.  ~you~ was slipping away and I felt bad.  I didn't want her to leave.  She was heading to the class.  I hope she isn't mad.  If she is I better find a way to make her feel better tonight.  And no not in the erted way, I mean in a real romantic way. 

I met up with Youngmin hyung as he was getting attacked, too.

"Hyung!" I called to him.

He looked this way and waved.  The fan girls who saw that "twin moment" yelled and screamed like crazy. 

"Hey, what's up?" he asked when we got closer together.

"Nothing," I replied.

"What have you been doing to ~you~?  Why isn't she here?" hyung whispered curiously in my ear.

"Nothing!  I'm not like that!" I yelled. 

Youngmin just looked at me and then laughed.  Then the bell rang.  The fan girls started to clear away and Youngmin said good-bye and left to his class.  I turned to leave, too, but then I bumped into someone. 

"Mianhae," I said.

"It's okay," the person said.

I looked down to see who it was that I bumped into.  It turned out to be Bora noona. 

"Oh, noona."

"Oh, Kwangmin-ah.  Annyeong," she said when she picked up her book.

"How have you been?"

"Fine.  And you?"

"I'm good, too.  Has ~you~-ah told you yet?"

"Told me what?"

"Oh, so she hasn't..."

"What?  Don't tell me...."

She stared at me in disbelief. 

"How is it possible that my innocent ~you~ is dating the jerk Kwangmin?" she gasped.

"Heyyy... I'm not a jerk.  I've changed," I pouted.

"I was just kidding.... Maybe.... But, if you ever break innocent ~you~'s heart you'll be dead, jerk Kwangmin."

"I will never break her heart, she's too precious."

"Awe!  My dongsaeng is finally growing up!  Is your hyung like this, too?"

The last bell rang.  I looked at Bora noona and waved good-bye to her.  She looked disappointed that I didn't answer her answer, but left anyways.  I really wanted to see ~you~'s face, so I raced to the classroom.  She was sitting there absorbed by the book on her desk.  Ms. Kim wasn't here yet, so I went over to her desk and kissed the top of her head before leaving to sit at my own desk.  ~you~ looked up and turned her head towards me.  I smiled innocently and she just laughed and rolled her eyes at me. 

After school all of a sudden it started to snow really hard.  ~you~ and I were already half way there to the recent near-by cafe, so we couldn't just turn back.  Once we got inside, we ordered and sat there watching the snow fall as we sipped on our hot chocolates.  It wasn't the most romantic, or it wasn't really romantic, but I wanted to do someting with her alone. 

Your POV:

Kwangmin took me the the new cafe that was close to the school.  They actually had some really good hot chocolate.  Kwangmin and I sat near the window and watched the snow fall rapidly.  Hopefull it will stop soon, I said to myself as I watched outside.

"~you~-ah," Kwangmin said.

"Huh? Neh?" I snapped out of my gaze.

"Are you okay?" 

"Yeah.  Why?"

"Hmm... nothing."

"Arraso.... Kwangmin-ah  why did you take me here?  It's kinda snowing hard."

"Oh, I know... but I just really wanted to spend some time with you outside of your home.  We spent so much time there already."

"Haha really?  Mianhae, I'm kinda boring."

"Ani.  It's not that.  I just wanted to bring you here and try this hot chocolate."

I smiled at his cuteness.  Is this how it feels like to have someone with you at all times?  I hope it lasts like this forever.  It's less lonely.

No one's POV:

While ~you~ and Kwangmin were out on their date, they didn't notice that some girls from their school were there, too.  Some fan girls followed Kwangmin there, some were the new workers, and some just had the same thought as him.  But, the thing they didn't notice was that they were eavesdropping on them.  The fan girls were getting angry that they weren't ~you~.  But the person that got the angriest was one of the queenkas, Yunhee. 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------

Hia!  here's a longer chapter cause i havent been updating lately... im sorry :(  but i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!! and im really sorry if you felt like at the end it was kinda relating to the Baekhyun and Teayeon thing... it's not, really.  i just randomly made that up and Yunhee is a made up character, too

Also i put up a poll about my past stories and if i should rewrite them or not so please go check that out!! :) 

 

Thanks

~Angelflyer