Planning

I Love You

Your POV:

It's Friday now and the school board decided that we should have school today.  Which because it's a Friday already.  I had to force myself out of bed and go wash up.  Kwangmin was still sleeping in my bed.  Once I got out of the bathroom I went to go wake him up.  I lied down next to him and played with his hair and poked at his face.  He woke up with a groan and opened his eyes. 

"Morning, sleepyhead," I greeted him.

"Hello, beautiful," he replied.

"Come on.  Let's go to school."

"I don't want to."  He whined.

"Please?" 

"Why do we have to go to school today?"  He mumbled to himselft as he got up.

I went downstairs with him and cooked our breakfast.  As soon as we finished we grabbed our coats and went to the bus stop.  It only took a couple of minutes before it came.  We sat in our usual spot and cuddled.

At school the fan girls came again.  I started walking away, but then I bumped into Amber and Sehun.

"Oh, hey guys," I said.

"Sup, ~you~?" Sehun asked.

"Nothing.  You guys?"

"Same here.  But, aren't you supposed to be with Kwangmin?" Amber replied.

"What?!?!  Your the girl that's dating Jo Kwangmin?" Sehun exclaimed.

"Uh... yeah," I said.

"How?  When?" he asked.

"I don't know.  And like a week ago," I replied.

"I think you might want to go over to Kwangmin now," Amber butted in.

"Why?" I asked.

"Well, over there the queenka is trying to attack your man."

I looked over to find that the fan girls made a path for the "queenka" to walk to Kwangmin.  I wanted to go over there and hold his hand, but then again, I want to see what he does. 

"Who's she?" I looked over to Amber and Sehun.

"That's Yunhee.  She's nice, but when you get close to her and maybe even date her she'll push you around and treat you like a slave," Sehun replied.

"You've dated her?" I asked.

"Sadly, yes."

"I told him I didn't think it was such a good idea," Amber said.

After a pause Sehun asked, "Well, aren't you gonna go tell her off?"

"No.  I'll watch," I replied.

"~you~, seriously.  Anything can happen, he's a heartbreaker and kingka.  Plus, it's only been a week, and just because he's been spending the night with you doesn't mean he won't cheat on you," Amber looked at me seriously.

"What!?!?!  You let him spend the night with you?!?!  What have you two been doing?!?!" Sehun asked.

"Yes.  And nothing!" I told him.

Kwangmin's POV:

~you~-ah's probably tired of this.  I mean this time she just let go of my hand as we entered school and walked away.  I got crowded again.  I felt so bad.  When is this gonna stop? I asked myself.  Then all of a sudden the girls made a path.  The queenka, Yunhee, showed up.  She started walking towards me.  I never really liked her.  I've heard, too, many rumors about her and I wanted to stay away from her.  Everytime I started dating someone or kissed some girl she would show up out of no where and try to seduce me or something.  Out of the corner of my eye I saw ~you~ with her friends looking my way.  ~you~ kinda looked terrified.  I was too to be honest. 

"Hey, Kwangmin oppa," Yunhee said in a cute way.

"What do you want this time, Yunhee?" I snapped at her.

"You don't have to get so mad, oppa."  She pouted.

"Just leave me alone."

I started walking past her.  But then she grabbed on to my arm.  She turned me so that I was facing her.

"Why do you hate me?" she asked looking disappointed.

"Yunhee, leave me alone."

"But, I don't want to."

"Why do you always have to come bother me?"

"Oh.  Am I bothering you?"

"Yes!  Now go away."

I looked over to ~you~.  She was watching the whole scene.  What does that b*tch, Yunhee, always come to me?  I was starting to get fustrated.  I kept staring at ~you~.  She was about to walk towards us, then Yunhee pulled me up close to her.  I pushed her away and looked back to ~you~, she stopped there frozen. 

"Oppa!  Why do you always reject me?" Yunhee whined.

I pulled my arm away from her and walked towards ~you~.  She was still frozen there.  I ran over to her and hugged her while everyone was watching us.  She hugged back, so I guess she wasn't that mad.  I let her go and pulled her to the classroom.  I sat down at my seat.  ~you~ sat in the chair next to me and held up my chin so that we could look at each other.

"If you're wondering if I'm mad, I'm not," she said calm and soothingly.

"She's nothing to me, okay?  Just an annoying b*tch," I said.

"I know.  I believe you."

I smiled faintly.  Then said, "I know some people might've already come to you and told me that I was a heartbreaker and that I've dated and kissed many girls, but it's not the same with you.  I love you.  I truly do, ~you~-ah."

"Yes, there has been people that told me that.  And I believe you.  I truly love you, too, Kwangmin." 

She smiled brightly.  I really truly did love her.  There was something different about her when I first met her.  I leaned in to kiss her, but then Ms. Kim walked in.  She stood up and walked back to her seat.  Throughout the whole school day I couldn't stop sneaking a peak over to her desk. 

Yunhee's POV:

Damn, that Kwangmin.  He's going to become mine.  I've always had my eye on him the first time him and his twin came into this school.  But he's never looked at me.  There has to be something that I could do.  Hmm...

After school I was going to meet one of my other friends, Eunkyung.

"Hey, Eunkyung," I greeted her.

"Hi," she replied.

"Kwangmin's dating another girl, you know?"

"Yeah.  It's the new girl that's friends with that Amber girl."

"Oh.  Well, somehow she got him.  Now we need another plan for this one."

"I think I got one.  Just leave it to me."  She smirked.

At that point I knew she had a good idea. 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!  here's another chapter! i hope you liked it :)  hmm... a good idea, huh?  well let's see ;) anyways please go comment, subscribe, and upvote if you're enjoying this story!!

 

Thanks

~Angelflyer