Kisses, Kisses, Kisses

I Love You

Kwangmin's POV:

The next day when I woke up, I gound myself holding onto ~you~-ah's skinny waist.  She was still fast asleep.  She looked so peaceful and lovely just lying there.  I really didn't want to wake her up, but school is always in the way of everything.  I lighly shook her and whispered, "~you~-ah, wake up for school."  She turned her body to make it face mine, but kept on sleeping.  I slowly inched my face closer and closer to hers.  Until I felt her soft, pink lips touching mine.  She woke up to that and blushed slightly.

"Kaja.  We're gonna be late for school," I told her.

She immediately got up and rushed upstairs, to her bedroom I guess.  I heard her close and open doors, water running, and her footsteps rushing around.  I also went to go take a quick shower and got dressed.  When I was done I walked out to the kitchen and saw ~you~ standing in front of the stove cooking up some eggs and toast.  I walked over to her and hugged her from behind.  She jumped a little and looked at me and smiled brightly.  I love it when she smiles like that.

Your POV:

I grabbed 2 plates for Kwangmin and me.  Then we sat down and ate quickly, since it was almost 7 and the bus would come soon.  Once we finished eating I put both of our plates in the sink and went to go grab my bag and jacket.  While I did that Kwangmin waited in the living room. 

I locked the door as we headed out and started walking towards the bus stop.  As we waited for the bus to come, I shivered from the cold because of the uniform that we were forced to wear.  I guess Kwangmin noticed and wrapped his arms around me.  It helped a little bit, but my legs were still freezing.  Finally the bus came and I sat in the middle rows as usual.  Kwangmin sat next to me and snuggled against me.  I felt eyes on me, as this was unnatural and weird. 

At school, right when Kwangmin and I walked into the school, tons and tons of fangirls came running our way.  They all attacted Kwangmin with comments, questions, and gifts.  When I caught Kwangmin's eyes, I mouthed that I'd see him in homeroom.  He looked sad and disappointed, but said okay since he couldn't get out of the crowd.  Then I left.

When I got to homeroom I sat down and took out my books and papers.  Once I got all my things settled, I sat back and waited for the teacher to come in.  Then all of a sudden Amber came running through the door.  I jumped at the suddne event and looked up to her.  She came running to me looking scared and worried.

"Where were you?!?" she screamed in a worried tone.

"I-I... I was... with a friend," I stuttered.

"Why didn't you call me yesterday?!?!  After I left like 5 million messages and voicemails!"

I checked my phone and looked at all the notifications.  "Oops." 

Amber sighed and said, "Well, at least you're safe and not dead."

"Sorry, unnie," I apologized.

"Just don't make me worry anymore, arraso?"

"Okay, I got it."

"Good.  Now, I'll be leaving.  See you after school."

Amber left and the class looked at me weirdly and went back to doing their own thing.  I closed my eyes for a second and then I heard screams and the closing of the class door.  I opened my eyes and looked up to Kwangmin, who was making his way to me.  He stood up in front of me and held onto my hand. 

"Mianhae ~you~-ah... those girls are always like that.  I hate it," he looked me in the eyes.

"It's okay, oppa.  I don't mind," I smiled to him.

"But-"

"Oppa, don't worry about it, okay?"

He sighed a little and looked down.  I lifted his chin, so he could look at me.  I smiled to him, hoping that would make him feel better.  Then he leaned in and kissed me like he did yesterday night.  I was so shocked.  I didn't know that he would kiss me in front of the whole class.  Eyes all over the room were on us.  When he pulled back Ms. Kim came into the room.  Kwangmin gave me a small peck and left to his seat.  I was still all red and couldn't really focus on what Ms. Kim was telling us. 

When the next class was about to start I tried my best to focus on the lesson.  I was so glad when lunch came.  I got up and started walking out of the classroom.  Kwangmin stopped me and asked me where I was going.

"To the lunch room," I answered.

"Let's walk together," he suggested.

I was about to agree until a group of fangirls came running towards Kwangmin again.  He was forced down the stairs with them and into the cafeteria.  I followed behind and waited in line for food.  Once I got my lunch, I went over to the table where I always sit.  Amber and Sehun were already there.  Then the rest of them started to fill in.  We started talking and laughing like we did all the time.  Towards the end of lunch time, when everyone was starting to head back up to class, Kwangmin stopped by and pulled me up from where I was sitting and apologized again and kissed me quickly.  Everyone at the table that I was sitting at looked up at me with their mouths open wide.  I looked back to them and told them that I'd explain later.  They nodded their heads and started leaving to go back to class. 

When Kwangmin and I were walking back to the classroom, there were no fangirls hanging around.  We both went to our desks when we entered the room.  Class started right away and as usual it was boring as ever. 

At the end of the day Kwangmin came up to me and waited for me to be done packing up my things.  We walked out of the school in a hurry before all of the fangirls saw him.  We climbed onto the bus.  When we got to my house I put my bag away and ran back downstairs.  I had to leave around 4 to meet up with my dance group, so I grabbed a snack and went back upstairs to try to finish my homework.  Kwangmin came knocking at my door and I let him in.  He layed on my bed and watched me do my homework. 

"Do you have to go somewhere tonight?" he asked.

"Yeah, I have to meet up with my dance group around 4 and won't be back until around 8," I replied.

"Oh.  Okay then."

"I'm sorry.  But, I'll cook you something to eat before I leave."

"Hmm... okay."

I turned and smiled to him.  He stood up and kissed me.  The kiss turned into a make-out session.  Then he backed away and just smiled at me.  He said that he should start on his homework, too, and then left.  I finished my homework before 4 and ran downstairs and cooked a little dinner for Kwangmin.  I went to go check on Kwangmin, he was on the bed doing his homework, so I just ran back into the kitchen and wrote a little note for him and left. 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------

Hihi!  here's another update! and another one might come right after this ;)

 

Thanks

~Angelflyer