We Can't Practice

I Love You

Your POV:

A week has passed since the incident when Kwangmin yelled at all those girls.  It felt nice because they haven't bothered me at all.  I know they still probably speak behind my back, but I guess it's better to not hear them saying it out loud. 

Now that it's getting close to Christmas, Aron came home for break.  And now I'm hanging out with Amber, Sehun, and Kai, since Kwangmin was too busy.  We were shopping around and just went into a bubble tea shop because Sehun wanted to. 

"We're not practicing next week," Kai said.

"Huh?  Why?" Amber asked while sitting down next to me.

"Because Taemin  sprained his ankle, Lay is going to visit family in China, Krystal is going back to America for a while, Hyuk is going out of town,  and Bora and Hyuna said that they're busy," Sehun replied.

"Well that ..." I muttered.

"Yeah.  I guess maybe next time," Kai said.

After we drank our bubble teas and went shopping for a bit longer, we all headed home.  Amber dropped me off and headed home herself.  When I unlocked my front door, the whole house was quiet.  I took off my shoes and wondered around.  I found Aron in the living room.

"Hey, where's omma and appa?" I asked.

"Oh, hey.  They went Christmas shopping," he replied.

"Okay then."

"And I heard that you have a boyfriend now, huh?"

"Umm... y-yeah."

"Dad told me.  And then when I was talking to JR and them, Minhyun and Ren said that they already knew."

"Well... I kinda told them first..."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I-I don't know.  You're my brother."

"So?"

"I'm going upstairs now."

"Wait!  Aren't you going to answer me?"

"Nope.  I'll be in my bedroom now."

"Aish... that girl..."

Christmas Day

My aunts and uncles all came over to celebrate with us.  We exchanged gifts and laughs with one another.  The food was especially good, too.  I even got to spend some time with Amber, too.  Her and her family came over.  Amber and I ran up to my room and we talked there since it was loud and crazy downstairs. 

"Did you give Kwangmin his gift?" Amber asked.

"No, we haven't seen each other for a while.  We're both busy," I replied.

"Oh... well, when you guy do go on a date, tell me first how it went, okay?"

"Haha.  Okay, unnie."

We talked and talked and talked up in my bedroom.  We also went over some dance routines that we haven't practiced in a very long, long time.  Then Kwangmin started to call me.

"Yoboseyo?" I answered.

"Baby, did you want to go on a date with me for New Year's?" Kwangmin asked.

"Yeah!"

"Alright.  I'll see you next week then."

"Okay then.  Bye."

"Bye-bye."

I smiled like and idiot.

"Who was that?" Amber asked.

"Kwangmin.  He asked me on a date for New Year's."

"Oh really?  I'll wait for news on that date then."

We laughed and then went back downstairs to eat some more food. 

Kwangmin's POV:

I haven't seen ~you~ in a while, I thought. 

"Hey," Youngmin hyung said when he saw me.

"Hi," I greeted back.

"What are you doing here?"

"I just wanted to get some fresh air.  It's way to stuffy and crowded inside the house."

"Yeah... but isn't that normal for a party?"

"It's really only a get together since it's only our family."

"Still.... Miyoo is here."

"She'll count as family officially right after you marry her."

"Yeah... have you gave ~you~ her gift yet?"

"No... we haven't even gotten a chance to see each other."

"Well, why don't you call her and ask her out for New Year's?"

"That's a good idea!  Thanks, hyung!  I'll do that now."

I grabbed my phone from my pocket and called ~you~.  I asked her on a date on New Year's Day and she said yes.  I was so happy that I almost slipped and fell in the snow.  But luckily hyung was there to grab onto my arm.  He laughed at me and then we went inside.

 

 

--------------------------------------------

Hia!  another update!  i hope you like it :)

 

Thanks

~Angelflyer