Annoying Yunhee

I Love You

Kwangmin's POV:

I froze in my spot.  I even held my breath for that time.  Then the people that entered the house, which were probably her parents, started to move around the house.  Their footsteps got closer and closer.

"Do you think that ~you~ is sleeping?" a woman's voice asked.

"It's nearly midnight... she should be asleep by now," a mans voice answered.

"Yeah... but I really want to see her."

"You can see her in the morning.  Let her sleep."

"Okay..."

"Come on.  We should get some sleep, too."

At that point I slowly started to inch back to ~you~'s room.  Then at the last second when I was turning the corner I saw her parents start walking up the stairs.  As I walked to her room I really hoped that the floors didn't creak at all or else I'd be in trouble.  I made it to ~you~'s room safely and let out a big sigh.  A couple of minutes later, after I didn't hear her parents moving around anymore, was about to walk to the door when it slowly started to open.  'Oh no!' I thought.  I quickly and quietly ran to her closet.  Which was probably the biggest mistake I made. 

I was hiding between her jakets and the wall tried to stay still as I can.  Then someone walked into her closet and put some bags on the floor.  The person talked to herself and said, "~you~ dear, I hope you like the gifts that we got you.  You must've been lonely..."  I listened and then hoped that she left soon because I was starting to get uncomfortable.  When she finally left I took in a deep breath.  This was probably one of the most scariest things I've ever gotten into. 

When I finally got out of my hiding spot, I slowly made my way downstairs.  It was had becuase it was so dark, but I eventually made it to the front door.  I opened it as quietly as I could.  Once I was outside I ran to my car that was parked out on the curb and drove away.  While I was in the car, I thought of how I would get inside my own house.  I called Youngmin.

"Yoboseyo?" Youngmin answered in a sluggish way.

"Hyung, is omma and appa home?" I asked.

"Yeah... well only appa.  Aren't you home?"

"Ani.  I was with ~you~."

"Oh, well, I don't think you'll get in trouble.  Appa went drinking with his frineds today and got home about an hour ago.  And omma went to her friend's house."

"That's good.  I almost got caught by ~you~'s parents..."

"Wooww... Nice job.  But I'll come down and open the door for you."

"Arasso.  Thanks.  Bye."

"Okay, bye."

As soon as I got home Youngmin hyung opened the front door for me.  I greeted him and then we slowly walked up to our rooms.  Right before I walked into my room, my dad came walking out his room.  He turned his head towards me.  I tried to not notice and opened my door.

"Kwangmin?  What are you doing up at this time?" his voice boomed in the silent house.

"Uhh... Hi, dad.  I-I just grabbed something to drink," I lied.

"Why are you dressed like that then?"

How could he notice that?  Did he really go drinking tonight? I wondered. 

"W-well... I-I... didn't change yet," I replied.

He looked at me weirdly before saying okay.  I sighed a sigh of relief and walked into my room.  I threw my bag on the ground and changed.  When I was changed into my sleeping clothes, I fell asleep right away.

Your POV:

I woke up the next morning and found my self in my bed.  The last thing I remembered was that me and Kwangmin were watching a movie.  A smile crept on my face as I thought of yesterday.  After smiling like an idiot for a few more seconds, I hopped out of bed and ran to my bathroom.  Once I was done washing up, I went into my closet to change into my uniform.  I walked in and found bags in the middle of my closet with a little note.  It said:

~you~,

Here are some gifts that I bought you while we were in Busan.  I hope you like them!  And me and your father are really sorry that we're always leaving you alone at home.  Please forgive us.  I love you. :)

-Mom

 

I smiled at the note and took a quick look at the outfits that my mom got me.  After taking a look at them, I put them away and finally changed into my uniform.  Then I ran downstairs to the kitchen.  I started to cook breakfast for all of us.  Soon after I was done cooking breakfast, my mom came down.

"Oh!  ~you~!  Why didn't you wake me up to cook for you?" my mom exclaimed.

"I wanted to cook for you, omma," I replied.

She smiled.

"Come sit," I pointed to the chair.

We started eating and then my dad came down.  He sat down next to my mother and we all ate.  Now we were only missing my brother.  I wondered what he and his friends were doing.  Probably getting ready for class.  After I finished I went to my room to grab my stuff for school.  I checked my phone.  I got a text from Kwangmin. 

Kwangmin: Hey there, babe.  I miss you!  I can't wait to see you at school! <3

Me: I miss you, too, my pikachu!  See you soon :)

I laughed a little before locking my phone.  Once I shoved all my books and folders into my bag, I said good-bye to my parents and ran out the door.  At the bus stop it was freezing cold, but luckily the bus came early today.  I got on and spotted Amber sitting in our regular spot.  She hasn't been on the bus lately because her parents said it was too cold to wait outside for the bus.  I went and sat next to her.

"Hey, Amber.  What's up?" I said.

"Nothing.  You?" she responded.

"Same.  Why are you on the bus today?"

"I ran to the bus stop early today."

"Ohh.  So, you can see me, right?" I asked cutely.

"No.  I didn't want to listen to my mom's favorite old songs anymore..." she replied.

I looked down and pretended to be upset.  Then she looked over to me and laughed.

"But of course I wanted to see you!"

"Unnie, it's okay.  I have Kwangmin now."  I smirked a little.

She pouted while I just laughed and tried to make her laugh, too.  When we got to school we walked into the building together.  Then Sehun, Kai, and Lay met us. 

"Hey, ~you~, Amber," Kai said.

"Hey, guys," I greeted back.

"Taemin hyun said that he wanted to have practice this month," Lay said.

"It's been a while since we practiced..." I said quietly.

"We'll be fine," Sehun reassured me.

"Okay then..." I replied.

"Oh," Kai started.  "We've heard about you and Kwangmin."

I blushed slightly.  "R-really?"

"Yeah.  And I want you to be careful.  I used to be like him... breaking girls' hearts... But I've changed," Kai said.

"I know and I will.  You don't have to worry about me," I smiled.  "But thanks, oppa."

"Anyways, you guys are coming to practice right?" Sehun asked.

"Of course we are!" Amber replied.

I nodded my head.  Then the bell rang.  I waved bye to them and started walking to my class.  Before I entered the room, someone grabbed me by the waist.

Kwangmin's POV:

When the bell rang and the girls started to move away, I ran to my class.  Right when I turned the corner I saw ~you~ by the door.  I ran and grabbed her by the waist.  She jumped a little in surprise and turned to me.  When she turned her head all the way around to me I planted my lips on hers.  After a little, I pulled back and smiled brightly at her.  She laughed and kissed my cheek.  Then we headed into the classroom.

During the day I couldn't focus.  I kept staring at ~you~.  I'm so lucky to have her, I thought.  Then all of a sudden I got called up to solve a math problem.  I tried to solve it, but in the end wrote a random number that came into my head.  My teacher scolded me to pay attention.  I just nodded and went back to my seat.  Then started to stare at ~you~ again.   

At the end of school, I was packing my things as fast as I could, so that I could get to my girlfriend faster.  Once my things were all packed into my bag, I got up and was about to run over to ~you~, when someone with a high pitched voice yelled my name.  Right away I knew that was Yunhee.  I ignored her and walked over to ~you~.  But right before I got to her, Yunhee ran right in front of me. 

"Oppa~!!" she yelled even though I was right in front of her.

I sighed, "What do you want?"

Her face went from happy to disappointed.  "Why are you always treating me so badly?"

"Because you're annoying."

She pouted and asked, "Why dont' we go hang out.  I promise I won't be annoying."

"No.  I have plans."

"With me, right?"

"No!"

I looked over Yunhee and saw ~you~ just staring at us.  Her face was emotionless.  She was just watching silently.

Then Yunhee clung onto my arm and looked up to me.  "Can't you just hang out with me today?"

"I can't," I said sternly.

"Why not?  You'll have fun."

"I can have fun without you."

Yunhee gipped on to me more and more everytime I said no.  It got really annoying.  I looked over to ~you~.  I tried to mouth to her that I really needed help.  She giggled and then walked towards us after a little.  When she came over I tried to shake Yunhee off, but it didn't really work.

 

 

-------------------------------------------

Hia!  here's an update finally! i hope you guys like it :)  it's a longer chapter compared to the others :P  so yeah...

 

Thanks

~Angelflyer